Welcomed Visitor - Cover

Welcomed Visitor

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 8: The aftermath

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8: The aftermath - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Monday morning I got up and went through my usual AM routine. This weekend was kind of exhausting but I begrudgingly fired up my computer to get to work. Along about noon the phone rang and it was Grace. She invited me to supper at her house to thank me for taking the girls to Dallas this weekend. She also mentioned that Janet would not be there since she was going to a sleepover with Susie at Tammy's house. Grace said to come over about six and I said I would be there.

At six on the dot I knocked on the door and grace let me in. Let me describe what she looked like. She had her hair flowing over her shoulders in what looked like a fashion model cut. She had on the nicest blue mini-dress with plunging neckline and wide white belt. I immediately noticed her absolutely fantastic legs which looked like they belonged on a girl much younger than her. She also had on blue heels to make her look absolutely perfect. She told me "come on in and have a seat. Would you like a drink?" I told her "Jack on the rocks if you have it." She said coming right up. Then I heard a familiar voice call out from the kitchen "Dinner's almost ready." I was floored since the voice belonged to Kimberly. Grace disappeared into the kitchen and returned shortly with two glasses, handing me one and sitting on my lap. She asked "You like your girls on your lap don't you?" What could I say but "I wouldn't have it any other way." She then gave me a little peck on the cheek, we clicked our glasses and she said "Bottoms up" Just about then Kimberly waltzed into the room with a glass of her own announcing "Shall we adjourn to the dining room before you two get carried away?" We all strolled in there and I beheld a very romantic setting.

The table was set with the finest china, real sterling silverware and crystal goblets with a centerpiece of yellow roses. There was soft music playing on the stereo and the lights were dimmed down so the candles on the table cast a flickering glow on the linen table cloth. If I didn't know better I would say these girl-women were trying to seduce me. Or were they? I decided to be the gentleman and go along with what ever they had planned. They ushered me to the best chair at the head of the table. I really felt like a king. There were only two of them but they will suffice as my pseudo-harem. As I set down at the dinner table Kimberly walked in with a platter of charbroiled t-bone steaks, corn on the cob and baked potatoes. Grace put a large bowl of tossed salad on the table and then poured three glasses of red wine and set them out at each place. Like a gentleman I stood while they took their places on either side of me. Once we were all seated I took the linen napkin and placed it on my lap. Yeah, no paper but real linen napkins. Talk about royal treatment. They asked me to say grace so I expounded with "Lord, we thank you for this sumptuous food and the delightful company of these two visions of loveliness."

We ate the meal in virtual silence as I concentrated on the variety of flavors of an expertly prepared meal. As if this wasn't enough they served apple pie ala-mode. Wow, a guy could get used to this treatment in a hurry. I was literally stuffed. I pushed back from the table and said "Ladies, thank you for such an exquisite meal. I assume this was to pay me back for taking the girls to Dallas. Well, consider us even." Grace then interjected "Yes, we are grateful but we are also not done yet. The evening has just begun." I thought to myself "Oh, No now what are they up to?"

Kimberly said "We talked it over and decided since you treated our girls so well that you deserve to get the same." She took me by the hand and led me to the master bedroom where there were candles burning and incense smoldering. The lights here were turned way down low and the bed was made with satin sheets and the covers pulled down to the foot of the bed. Kimberly then unbuttoned and removed my shirt and kissed me with a passionate kiss of the type to start a blazing fire between my ears and curl my toes. She then left and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower while Grace undid and removed my slacks and briefs. She then gave a kiss just like Kimberly had but added light caresses to my chest and my rigid erection. I almost came right there and then. I kicked my shoes and socks off as a very naked Kimberly came out of the bathroom and took my hand to lead me into the bathroom where we both stepped into the shower to be joined shortly by an equally naked Grace.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.