Welcomed Visitor - Cover

Welcomed Visitor

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 6: The Big Trip

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Big Trip - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Minutes later my front door opened with a whirlwind of girls dashing in calling for me. I told them I was in the bedroom so they both flew in and started smothering me with kisses. Once I got them calmed down I suggested they go to the kitchen and whip up some breakfast while I shower and dress for the trip to Dallas and the competition. Looking disappointed they both left for the kitchen. I took a quick shower and slipped on my shorts and a tee and came out to the kitchen. They had cooked bacon, eggs and toast and set the table for three. The eggs were over easy just like I make them. The bacon was crisp and the toast was just right plus they had sprinkled on cinnamon sugar. These two beauties are treating me like a king and I love it.

After breakfast I jumped on the computer and made reservations for adjoining rooms at the motel near the stadium. Yeah, to keep up appearances we had to have two rooms even though they will most likely sleep with me. Two doors to exit from will keep busybodies from talking and gossiping. Packing the overnight bags in the car along with their uniforms on hangers we were on our way. It's about a five hour drive up to 'Big D" so we settled in for the trip with Janet next to me and Susie by the door. Of course, neither one of them wanted to sit in the back which was no surprise to me. Oh, I almost forgot, they both were dressed in loose fitting blue short-shorts and pink tank tops which they filled out quite well. Sitting there showing their shapely legs to me was causing a stirring in my shorts but I had to concentrate mostly on driving. That's not to say I didn't steal a glance every time I could.

After being on the road for about an hour I casually let my hand rest on Janet's knee just to be friendly. (My little head told me "you're not just being friendly old man" I told him to shut up and let me drive) I started to caress her thigh and noticed how soft and smooth her skin is. The higher I stroked she moved her legs apart a bit to let my fingers find the inner flesh of her thigh. Janet was starting to breathe a little harder and softly moan every once in a while. Of course I wasn't doing too much better myself.

I kept riding my fingers up higher and higher until I met the hem of her shorts. I could feel the heat emanating from her crotch as I slipped a finger inside the leg hole of her shorts and was met BLAM with a surprise. She didn't have any panties on. She just turned her face to me with a sly little smirk and said "surprise." I slowly stroked her pussy concentrating on her clit and feeling the heat and moisture build up. She reached over and wrapped her arms around mine and hugged me tight. Working my finger lower in her slit I found her vagina and probed my finger inside causing her to gasp and moan again. Stroking in and out I gradually brought her higher and higher in arousal until she stiffened letting out a whoosh of air and a long deep moan. I carried her through her orgasm finally letting her slowly recover. She moved her mouth near my ear and whispered a little "thanks, Greg".

Now all this time Susie was trying to act like she noticed nothing while nothing escaped her awareness. After everything cooled down she casually mentioned "After we stop for lunch I get to sit in the middle." All I said was "Sounds like a plan." I had to make sure to defuse any jealousy before it arrives. We stopped at one of the rest areas along I45 where there was a McD's and had a fun lunch. Also I had to allow the girls to visit the play area while I ordered our lunch. We got the food and went outside to enjoy the fresh air and sun to eat our lunch. While we were eating at one of the tables I noticed several of the male passers by young and old gawking at my two beauties with their mouths literally hanging open wishing they had daughters like mine to show off. I wasn't going to tell any of them that these ravishing beauties were not my daughters but my lovers.

Back to the car Janet graciously allowed Susie to get in first and then slid in next to the door. Susie leaned over and quietly whispered to Janet "Thanks." We hadn't traveled up the road much more than 5 miles when Susie grabbed my hand and placed it on her knee to get some of the same treatment Janet had enjoyed earlier. So I repeated the same routine and slid my finger up the leg hole of her shorts and 'deja-vu' all over again. No panties in the way. I took my time and teased Susie unmercifully while she got more and more turned on. Finally I felt some compassion for her and stroked her clit to a massive orgasm complete with stiffening and screaming sounding like she was being murdered. I'm just glad we had the windows closed and there were no cars nearby.

After what seemed like a lifetime of driving we finally arrived at the stadium parking lot with about an hour to spare and piled out of the car to make the trek to the entrance. We noticed a big banner over the door that read:

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.