Welcomed Visitor - Cover

Welcomed Visitor

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 5: The next day

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: The next day - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Since nothing compares with sleeping with an angel in your arms, I slept like a log. Come morning I slowly came awake bit by bit and felt a little confused. I couldn't figure out what was different from most other mornings until I realized I was in bed with a very naked 14 year old ex-virgin. Being there with her was not all that was different. I noticed that I had my typical morning hard-on and there was a little hand wrapped around it slowly stroking it up and down. Opening my eyes I looked over to my side and saw the cutest face and glowing eyes looking back at me. I said "Good morning sweetie. Sleep well?" A smile erupted on her face and she replied "I think we both slept well 'cause it seemed to take forever for you to wake up."

Pulling the blankets down Janet slid down so her head rested on my lower abdomen right next to my raging erection. She slid down just a bit more, lifted her head and planted a kiss on the head of my erection causing an electric thrill to jump through my whole body from my toes to my hair. She then licked from the base to the head of my rod stopping at the top where she took the head in her mouth and began to suck gently. Bobbing her head up and down she was giving me a magnificent blow-job that rivaled ones I have had from much more experienced women before. After about a minute of this action I was moaning and breathing hard. I could feel my orgasm rising fast so I warned her "Sweetheart, I am about to come." She just nodded her head a little and hummed what sounded like "OK". Suddenly I could hold back no more and exploded into her mouth gush after gush of cum. I must have blasted a gallon into her mouth as she swallowed every drop not missing anything. She finally slipped her mouth off me licking as she went cleaning every trace of cum.

I had to ask; "Janet, where ever did you learn to give such an outstanding blow-job like that? That was better by far than any I have ever had before." She calmly replied "I read a lot." Then she piped up with "I'm hungry and need a shower." I told her I needed one also and then we can have breakfast. She shyly asked me "Can we shower together to save water?" giggle giggle. I told her "I think that's a great idea but my legs are a little wobbly so I'll have to struggle to get there. Do you think you could help me with my shower?" She simply stated "I didn't think you'd ever ask, Greg." We hobbled (well, I hobbled – she bounced) to the bathroom where I started up the shower. We both got in and started soaping each other up accompanied with kisses placed at strategic spots and extra attention to cleaning sensitive parts of our bodies. (You guess where) Now let me tell you that if you think sleeping next to a naked little girl is heaven, showering with one has it beat always to Sunday.

We got out of the shower and dried each other off then padded out to the kitchen. She asked "What kind of cereal do you have? Ya got any frosted flakes?" I acted disappointed when I told her "A princess does not have cold cereal. She has her servant prepare her a royal breakfast fit for a queen." I proceeded to get the eggs, bacon and bread from the fridge, and started making my patented recipe of French toast. Eggs, vanilla, and cinamin and a dash of water completed my masterpiece. I fried up slices of bacon and served orange juice while she set the table. I had to put on an apron while frying the toast and bacon since we were both naked. Every time we would pass by each other we gave out with a pinch, pat or caress where it would do the most good. Every once in a while she would sneak up behind me and slip her arms around my waist and give me a little kiss on my back. God this little sexpot sure knows how to fan the flames of passion. Everything she did built my love for her to the point where I thought my head would explode.

We sat there eating our food and I noticed she dripped some syrup right on her small nipple and giggled a bit saying "Now what do I do? Both of my hands are busy" I solved the problem by leaning over and licking the syrup off her breast with a few extra licks thrown in for good measure. She then dripped some on the other breast right on the nipple with a mischievous grin on her face and a "Oops". I of course obliged by licking that one clean also. OK, a few extra licks for good measure. This routine continued back and forth for a few times while we both proceeded to get more and more turned on.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.