Welcomed Visitor - Cover

Welcomed Visitor

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 4: more confrontations

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: more confrontations - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

I solemnly invited Grace and her daughter in and had them sit on the couch. I took my seat in my recliner and waited for Grace to begin. After several uncomfortable seconds she began. "Greg, Janet has told me what happened today and I must say that I am most unhappy about what you did to my little girl. She is just 14 years old and is way too young to be having sexual relations especially with someone as old as you. I was hoping she would not loose her virginity until she was much older."

Janet jumped up from the couch bounding over to me, hopping up on my lap and throwing her arms around my neck. She pleaded with her mother "Mom it was all my idea and I begged Greg to do it and I'm not sorry we did it. I love Greg and don't want to see anything bad to happen to him." Grace paused for a while then said "He should know better than to be led by you to doing something that he should not do. Greg, when I first found out what had happened I was furious and ready to call the cops and have your but buried under the prison. When Janet told me about what she and Susie had done with their little dance I was starting to understand how hard it would be for you to resist their efforts. Then when she explained how gentle and loving you were with her I calmed down and started thinking differently about the whole situation. It seems you did not take advantage of her and made her first time a beautiful experience she will fondly remember for the rest of her life."

"Grace," I said "I love and respect Janet too much to hurt her physically or emotionally in the least little bit or in any way. I don't think it is possible for me to hurt any little girl for any reason at all." Further "I will accept what ever consequences you feel are justified and I don't want to see Janet hurt at all. I accept full responsibility for what happened." During all this time Janet was glued to my side hanging on to my neck tightly almost strangling me. She shook nervously and looked pleadingly at her mother.

Grace continued "Greg I have thought over the whole situation for hours. I called Kim and talked with her and Susie and they convinced me to keep my cool and not do anything rash. I have heard all sides of the situation and I have a lot more to think over. Come on Janet, let's go home so I can have some time to consider our alternatives." Janet, shaking her head objected saying "Mom, I want to stay here with Greg for a while." Grace was surprised a bit but insisted that Janet come home with her. Janet had a little tear in her eye as she kissed me on the cheek and climbed off my lap and accompanied her mother to the door. I asked Grace "Please do me a favor and don't punish Janet for what happened."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.