Welcomed Visitor - Cover

Welcomed Visitor

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 3: Confrontation

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Confrontation - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

There stood my neighbor Kimberly (Susie's Mom) looking very serious and concerned. She came right to the point with "Greg, we need to talk. May I come in?" Of course I motioned her in and offered her a seat on the couch. I asked "Can I get you something?" to which she replied "A coke would be great."

I went to the kitchen getting a couple of cans out of the fridge and returned to the living room. I offered her one of the cans and took the other over to my recliner where I sat to face the music as it were. My mind was being bombarded with all that has gone on last week and earlier today. My heart beating a mile a minute I readied myself for the axe to fall.

Kim started out "Greg I am aware of what went on last week between you and Susie and also what happened with Janet today." She paused for what seemed like an hour letting me stew about it. Then she asked me "Would you care to explain what happened and why?" Now it was up to me to figure out what to say. Pondering the situation carefully led me to the conclusion that she already knew something big happened and I should come clean about it and accept the consequences. Let the chips fall where they may.

Speaking slowly and deliberately I said "Kim, I have to say that I took liberties with those sweet girls that I know I should not have done. When I asked Susie to show me one of her routines she said 'Sure, why not' and proceeded to go through one of the teams dances. I was extremely impressed with her style and adorable sexiness that I started to get nasty thoughts concerning her and what I would like to do with her. I did not intend to hurt her in any way since I like her too much to cause her even the slightest discomfort."

"I guess I misread the signals she was sending out and invited her to sit on my lap while we chatted. Somehow it seems that I convinced her to have sex with me. She agreed and we went to the bedroom and did it there." I paused a bit and then continued " Today when they both came to my door I was happy to see them both so I invited them in and a replay of last week took place with Susie leaving and Janet ending up in my bed. I can't say anything more than it was all my fault and I should have known better and I will accept whatever you or Janet's mom decide.

Still sitting straight faced on the couch Kim paused for another while and started in with "Greg, I am a little disappointed that you left out some very important points. You failed to mention that Susie had taken her panties off for the dance routine and when she hopped up on your lap uninvited she put your hand under her skirt. It was her that asked to have sex and you gave her several chances to back out. It seems to me that she seduced you and not the other way around. She told me that when she asked if you were going to have sex you told her NO, ... that you were going to make love. You and I both know that there is quite definitely a difference. When she gave me the details of what you did to her she had that dreamy look in her eyes like some one falling in love. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing you did caused her any discomfort at all. On the contrary, it made her feel like someone very special and loved. I don't know where you learned about 'around the world' but you learned it well according to Susie. She thoroughly enjoyed every second of it and I am sure she will remember the day with fondness for a long time."

"Janet gave me basically the same description and said she also had an extremely good time. You made her first time one to remember." With a slight smile she continued "There is a down side to all this though. It's that she is going to hold all her future lovers to your standards which are tough to meet. It seems to me that you really care about both of those girls and maybe even love them."

Sitting there soaking this all in and breathing a little better while my heart slows down to almost normal I had to ask "Kim, what do you intend to do about the situation now that it is all out in the open?" She took a deep breath and said "First rest easy, I am not going to call the police or any other authorities. You did not force the girls to do anything and by their description they both enjoyed it immensely. They both begged and pleaded with me to not do anything to you. Further, I will not interfere with the girls if they want to come back here again. It's their decision and, within reason, I'll go along with them."

She went on to say "While we are laying all our cards on the table I have to tell you that while the girls were telling me, I was getting aroused myself from just hearing them talk about their experiences." Then she flashed me a big bright smile just like her daughter did, almost blinding me. I still need put it on my 'to-do list' to wear sun glasses on weekends. She then continued "That brings me to the other reason I came over here. In the interest of scientific investigation, would you please demonstrate, on me, what you did for the girls?"

Now is a good time to describe Kim for you so you can appreciate my incentives in my answer. Kim is a blue eyed blonde with shoulder length radiant blonde hair that shines like a halo around her head. Peaches and cream complexion from head to toe with not a single wrinkle or blemish (I found out later) anywhere on her body. Standing about five foot six and weighing only a buck thirty she fills out her clothes like a high fashion model with breasts and legs most pro models would kill for. It's quite obvious where Susie got her good looks from. Dressed in a mid thigh mini skirt and tube top she is definitely a total knockout. I would find it hard to believe that this goddess has given birth to four kids including two girls and two boys. She looks young enough to be Susie's big sister and not her mother. If you want to see for yourself what she looks like just grab any Victoria's Secret catalog and dream.

Simply put I said "Kim if that's what you want I would be happy to." She then asked "Do I have to take my panties off and dance for you like they did?" I answered "It seems to be standard procedure so if you would like to do it, I would be thrilled." She then stated "OK, bear with me 'cause it's been quite a while since I was a cheerleader in school." She made a dash for the bathroom then upon her return she dug in her purse and came out with Susie's CD player, placed it on the coffee table and pressed the play button. It seemed she had it all planned.

Well let me tell you, this girl can still dance up a storm to rival the performance of her daughter, her friend and the entire Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders. She swatted her rump and recited the same poem the girls had done.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue,

This special cheer, Greg,

is just for you.

Then she launched into the most sexy dance I have ever seen (Even better than Susie or Janet) ending up with a twirl all the way around flashing me a spectacular view of her bare bottom and bald pussy. All I can say is "WOW!!!" I also noticed pressure in my pants from an erection hard as iron. This lady (girl?) is really something HOT. A true to the definition 'MILF' (Google it if you don't know what that is)

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.