Welcomed Visitor - Cover

Welcomed Visitor

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 1: Susie the cheerleader

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1: Susie the cheerleader - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

It was a typical Saturday afternoon and I was just hanging around the house messing with my computer when the doorbell rang. "Now what" I thought to myself. Probably some salesman or religious pest, but, I went to the door anyways. I can usually get rid of almost anyone. I put on my best angry face since being interrupted and reached for the door knob tugging the door wide.

When I opened the door I wasn't greeted with either of them but the cute little girl from next door. What a pleasant surprise. She stood there with a big smile on her cherubic face and an order form in her hand totally brightening up my day. What a pleasant surprise.

Let me take a moment to describe me and her. First, my name is Gregory Thomas or 'Greg" to most people. I insist that everyone I know call me that even the kids. I am 26 years old, single, and some people say I am fairly good looking even though I don't think so. I currently don't have a love interest in my life so you could say I am footloose and fancy-free. Further, I have been attracted to teenaged girls ever since I was that age myself.

My neighbor girl (her name is Susan but we all call her Susie) is a very sweet youngster about 14 with the prettiest blue eyes and long blonde hair. She has that "peaches and cream" complexion without a single blemish anywhere. A total knockout if I say so myself. I have seen her growing up into a pure vision of beauty in a small package. When I see her out in shorts and a tube top I cannot help but notice her budding breasts and perfectly shaped lightly tanned legs. A little 'bubble but' rear end to die for. Everything about this girl is perfect. And to top it off she has a bubbly personality that makes you fall for her the first time she speaks.

She was dressed in a red white and blue cheerleader outfit which did wonders to make her look like the most desirable girl I have ever seen. The gods have been kind to me to place this divine creature right next door to me. She said to me that her cheer squad was selling cookies to raise money to pay for a trip to the state cheerleading competition. I am always a sucker for good causes but when the request comes from this little angle I was bowled over and totally powerless to say anything but "heck yes".

I invited her in to make her presentation and sell me some cookies. She took a seat on the couch and I sat in my favorite chair across from her. Sitting with her legs spread a little way I could see a glimpse of sky blue panties peeking out. Little did she know but she could sell me anything she wanted with no effort at all. But I decided to let her do her thing. So, there she sat telling me all about her JV cheerleading team and the awards they have won on the local level and that they had a good chance at winning the state championship. I had seen the team in several news pictures and really believe they have an excellent chance. They are a very talented group and every one of them totally gorgeous.

Having seen them on TV before, I asked her if she had time to show me a couple of her routines. She said "sure, I've got all afternoon but can I use your bathroom first." I didn't think anything of it and said "Yeah, go ahead." I didn't hear the toilet flush but thought nothing of it. She came prancing out and stood in the middle of the living room floor. She started her routines. Lots of cheers and hand slaps ending with a twirl where her pleated skirt lifted giving me what I hoped would be another glimpse of her pretty panties. Was I ever shocked to see that she had removed her panties giving me a look at her cute bottom and hairless pussy. She blushed a little but ended with a split on the floor. I was totally blown away unable to speak and just stared at her with my mouth hanging open. She said "you like?" What could I say but I gasped out "splendid." She jumped up, ran over and planted a kiss on my cheek and blushed again. Now I understood why I didn't hear the toilet flush.

Once I had myself back under some semblance of control I had to ask her "Susie, why did you take your panties off? Surely you don't do that in public do you?" As calm as could be she said "Goodness no, Never in public It's just that I wanted to make it a special cheer just for you 'cause I really like you so much." My mind was spinning a mile a minute now and it must be that she has a crush on me. She really knows how to get my attention.

Now that I think back on things it seems that any time I was out working on the house or yard she was out also and smiling as I waved to her and she waved back. She wasn't doing much more than watching me work.

One day last summer she and another girl her age were visiting me and asked for piggy back rides around the house. Well we alternated one and then the other dashing around the house. I told them they could steer me by turning my head which they did. They both had on shorts and while carrying them my fingers would slip up the leg of the shorts and into their panties touching bare pussy. They both did not object and seemed to hold on tighter when I did it. I did notice both of them seemed to be breathing kind of hard. They did a lot of whispering to each other probably comparing notes on how they were carried. Smiles abounded all the time.

Susie had been by a few months ago selling Girl Scout cookies. While sitting on the couch dressed in her Girl Scout uniform with the very short skirt she flashed me several times with a clear view of her panty covered crotch. Now I wonder if it was accidental or on purpose. Of course I signed up for ten boxes.

Back to the present visit- I explained to her that if she gave a show like that to men they might get the wrong idea and want to do more than just look. She hopped up on my lap and said to me "I'd like that. Do you want to touch me down there?" pointing at her lap. I know I shouldn't but I can only resist so much so I put my hand on her bare thigh below the hem of her skirt. She let out a soft "Hmmmm" which was my signal to proceed. I slowly caressed her thigh going higher under her skirt. All she did was snuggle closer to me with that smile and a dreamy expression on her face. Once my index finger reached her pussy she tilted her head back and kissed me directly on the lips. God, I was falling in love with this goddess of sexuality.

Stroking the slit of her pussy I noticed some dampness starting to form near the bottom. As I rubbed her I also noticed her legs moving apart giving me more room. Moving my finger up higher I felt the nub of her cliterous poking out. As I touched it she gave out a gasp of pleasure and started breathing harder. Her hips were starting to move back and forth in time with my strokes. This girl is really getting turned on and so was I. She had to notice the bulge in my pants pressing on her bottom. I bent my head down and gave her a kiss on the lips and felt her tongue coming out to play. I joined it with mine and we had a lingering French kiss. I wondered who had taught this kid to kiss but I thank them sincerely. Gradually my stroking went lower in her pussy until I reached her vaginal opening. She was really wet now and I could feel the heat of her arousal. I pressed my middle finger into her and found it went in quite easily while her muscles clutched rhythmically on my digit. She was now moaning quite a lot and getting wetter while I had my finger all the way into her innermost reaches. So much for her being a young teenage virgin. All of a sudden she broke the kiss and screamed out while her whole body became tense like a spring. I almost lost it at this point and creamed my underwear. I was truly on the edge. She shuddered and shook and called out "oh god Greg yessss"

As she came down from her orgasm she kissed me again then pulling away she said "Oh, Greg I've wanted you to do that for so long. It felt so wonderful, better than I imagined." Then in a small voice almost a whisper she said "Greg I want you in me right now." I was shocked that she would want me to have sex with her so I asked her "have you ever had sex before?" I was concerned that I Didn't want to take her virginity just in case she lost her hymen by accident. She assured me "Yes, I've done it with my brother and his friend before." I said "But I am a lot bigger than them and I might hurt you." That is something I never could do because I like her too much to inflict pain. She then shocked me again when she said "I'm not supposed to tell anyone but I trust you. I did it with my daddy before he went away and it only hurt a little the first time so it should fit okay."

I said to her "Doing it is a big step for both of us and I have to be sure you really want it so go into my bedroom and take all of your clothes off, lay on the bed and call for me. Then we can do it." Thinking that there is no doubt that I want to do it since I have fanaticized about making love to her for years and never thought it would come to pass. So I waited patiently listening for her to call me. It was only two minutes later that I heard her sweet voice call to me that she was ready.

I stepped into the bedroom and was presented the most beautiful sight I have ever seen in my life. The bed covers were pulled down and lying on the bed was Susie in all her glory as naked as the day she was born. Her pretty face surrounded by a frame of her golden blonde hair splayed out on the pillow. Her budding breasts puffed up about a half inch with very erect nipples poking up like pencil erasers. Oh how I longed to suck on those nipples. Further down a totally flat tummy surrounded her belly button. Then down to her pubis where her hairless pussy seemed to glow. I could almost feel the heat from the doorway. Then two perfectly shaped legs that many women would die for. It seemed her overall body was so soft and smooth with not a single blemish or an ounce of baby fat anywhere.

I walked over and sat on the side of the bed next to her and leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on her divine lips. Her eyes closed and she let out a soft moan while she squirmed around in the bed. It was at this point that I made a decision. This girl was too beautiful and precious to just have sex like wham-bam-thank you ma'am. This is going to be a moment to remember and not just a release of built up horniness. A quickie was probably what she wanted but I could not do that to her.

I told her that I had two things to say to her. I said "First off we are NOT going to have sex today." The disappointed look on her face almost made me tear up until I continued after a short pause "Susie, we are going to make LOVE instead." You should see her face brighten up like I was looking directly into the sun. That smile would brighten up any place it was turned on and make my day. I wonder if she realizes what awesome power she possesses with just that smile. Reminds me of the opening lyrics of that song "City girls seem to find out early, how to open doors with just a smile." My mental door was wide open and beckoning.

I had to ask her about something before we go any further. I surely don't want to get this young girl pregnant at such a tender age. "Susie, have you been having periods?" She answered "Yes, for over a year now and mom put me on the pill six months ago when she found out I was no longer a virgin" That's a load off my mind.

The next thing I did was to get her to roll over on her tummy so I could give her a nice massage to relax her. She promptly did and I started at her neck and proceeded to massage her back as I worked my way down her body. When I got to her bottom I had to dwell there squeezing and rubbing that heavenly part of her body. Spreading the cheeks of her bottom first kissing each one I then ran my tongue over her rosebud up and down several times. At first contact she let out a definite squeal and tried to lift her bottom for more. After the third lick I wetted my finger and pressed it into her back hole to the first knuckle and started an in and out stroke. The she came with another bang just like the one in the living room.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.