The Tale of Roland - Cover

The Tale of Roland

Copyright© 2012 by jj76

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Rolly Walters doesn't want to act like a hero, but he hasn't been laid since turning his back on the military. More often than not he has girl trouble ranging from his caretaker who doesn't know how to be sexy, damsels who don't like him, a girlfriend who doesn't like damsels, and a little sister who wants to tag along. A story in the Damsels in Distress Universe, where the bad guys get cold steel and the good guy gets hot sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

"Ever since we got back you've been lounging in your sexy new stolen jammies."

"I know. I got so used to not having much on and I don't want to go back to wearing clothes again. I'm still horny all the time too."

"I think the healing chambers optimized your libido. Steph felt the same way when she got back. It wears off some."

"How did she stand it? -- Not having anyone to have sex with for those weeks, I mean."

"She finally broke down one day and told Susan she was about to die, and Susan helped her out."

"How'd Susan help her out?"

"You know. 'Helped her out.'"

"Oh! But I thought Steph likes guys."

"She does, but now she likes girls too. -- Well, girls from Cassandra at least. She and Susan help each other out _a lot._"

"I don't blame her. I was tempted."

"You mean when Susan and Heida were sucking and licking you to orgasm after orgasm you were tempted to like it?"

"No, you ass. That was 'in the moment.' -- I mean make love to them, one on one."

"Not that I was lacking in stimulation, but that would have been hot."

Rachel paused to contemplate the conversation.

"Rolly?"

"Yes Dear?"

"Do you want me to do all of the slutty things that Susan and Heida did?"

"No Dear."

"Why not? You sure did like it while they were doing them."

"It turned me on because it turned them on. If it turned you on you would already be doing that stuff with me. Plus, we are at least one woman short for most of what those two did."

"Is there anything we don't do that you want to do?"

"I don't think so. We seemed to get to the things I really like within a day or two of starting."

"We did didn't we? -- Are they the kinkiest women you've ever been with?"

"No, maybe the most enthusiastic, but not the kinkiest. Melanie was the kinkiest damsel, but she was nothing compared to a girl I knew in Germany."

"How so?"

"She had a bunch of piercings, and she liked to be tied up and blind folded, have hot wax poured on her nipples, stuff like that. She was also into anal play."

"Anal play?"

"Anal sex, and big dildos back there. She loved it."

"Did you?"

"Not so much. I don't mind doing it, but I don't like having to clean myself the second I'm done."

"How was Melanie kinky?"

"She got off on rough sex. Not much more than we have done on occasion, but she needed it most of the time, which is why she was a lesbian, I think."

"That doesn't make sense."

"On Cassandra it does. Here, almost any guy would be happy to spank a woman, pull on her nipples and give her a hard pounding, but it's impossible to find a man like that on Cassandra, so another woman was her only option. As you witnessed, they're sexually aggressive by nature and often bisexual out of necessity. I think that if she were on Earth Melanie might have been straight."

"Rolly?"

"Yes Dear?"

"Do you think Steph would want to go in to town with me today? I want to go to Victoria's Secret."

"Probably. You know, Aunt Mary's sewing machine is in the basement in case you want to make some of the more unusual things you three were wearing."

"That would be nice, I don't sew very well and we can't get Honojian snake silk, or Frusian turtle fur."

"Too bad, those were my favorites."


"Sure, I'll go. I've never been."

"Really."

"I'm a farm girl. I never had money for things like that before."

"I guess you're right, I didn't think about that. I guess I got spoiled. It seemed like once I slept with a guy the relationship went from flowers to lingerie."

"No jewelry?"

"A little."

"From who?"

"Baseball player and football player."

"I would have thought one of the executive types."

"Too smart. When they are young they see giving jewelry as a sign of commitment, and when they are older it's a bribe to a trophy. I only played with the playboys, never their fathers. Pro ballplayers can usually take a hint when a birthday or Christmas is coming up, but you might end up with bling if you aren't careful. Most of them want to be trained to spend their money on classy things."

"Is that what you wore at the wedding?"

"God no! How tacky would that be, wearing another man's jewels at my wedding? I sold everything and bought that matching set I wore with the money -- at a discount because the jewelry store was mentioned at the wedding."

"And you went and married a farmer."

"You betcha. A farmer that let me roll around naked in gold nuggets."

"Really?"

"Yeh, but before that, Susan had the computer make me some nice pieces to go with my dress my first night. I loved that dress. After playing around with the computer the gems lost their thrill for me. It turns out that a cherry coke is more difficult for the computer to make than a fist-sized diamond. But the gold came from Whitewater."


In the Victoria's Secret dressing room Stephanie helped Rachel fit into several bra and panty sets, and used every opportunity to run her fingers under the edge of the material to make sure it sat right on her sister-in-law's body. All the while she was using subtle Cassandrian seduction techniques that she had learned from Susan. Stephanie couldn't help it; she wanted Rachel.

Rachel was not unaffected, and she found herself touching Stephanie a little more than was appropriate, but since she had just been on Crossroads her mind didn't register that her sister-in-law was putting the moves on her.

Stephanie didn't break character the rest of the day. After they left the store they went through the mall and ended up at a nice restaurant for diner. Subconsciously it felt like a date to Rachel, but consciously it was more akin to role playing for her.

When they got home all Rachel wanted to do was jump on Rolly, but Stephanie talked her into putting on a fashion show for him.

Somehow Rachel talked Stephanie into parading one ensemble in front of Rolly (all part of Stephanie's cunning plan), and that was it for Rolly. He picked up his wife and carried her to the bedroom.

Rachel's moans and screams filled the house. She didn't care if Stephanie heard. That was one thing that she had learned to do on Crossroads, let herself go. She briefly thought about trying to be quieter but then thought, _Screw her. It's her fault that I'm so horny._

Meanwhile Stephanie was humping on a vibrating dildo and picturing her brother thrusting into the bronze beauty down the hall.


Rachel went back to work after a week and felt relief from the sexual tension in the house. She had not let herself seriously think about doing anything with Stephanie directly. Instead, Stephanie just added to Rachel's overall horniness.

As close as Rachel got to thinking about actually doing something with Stephanie was when she jokingly accused Rolly of being turned on by seeing his sister in her new lingerie. Too which he said, "She's probably thinking about you getting humped like a bunny right now."

Stephanie turned off the seduction act once Rachel went back to work -- for a combination of reasons: Firstly, She felt that with the change in focus from vacation time to career time Rachel might start to feel uncomfortable about it. Secondly, Stephanie was curious to see what the change would bring. And thirdly, Stephanie was distracted by a college friend, and sometimes lover, who got a job transfer from Leavenworth to Topeka and needed a place to stay until she found an apartment.

Barb could be called a tall blonde, but at 5'7' she was mostly a slender blonde. On a good day her boobs might be a B-cup, (she maintained that her tits were a T-cup). She was pretty, but not exceptionally so; and even though her name was Barbara you didn't think _Barby_ when you saw her. -- And Rachel hated her.

Their meeting was perfectly normal. Barb told Rachel how pretty she was, and complemented Stephanie on how 'hot' her brother was.

_Yeh, Yeh, Yeh, I'm pretty, -- keep your grubby paws off my husband, you little tramp, _ went through Rachel's mind, as she graciously accepted the compliment and made small talk.

Barb was the perfect houseguest, and she quickly found an apartment, but she couldn't move in for a week.

It was harvest time and Stephanie took a few days off to help out but Rachel had to work some late hours and part of the weekend, so she missed out on the family gatherings that went along with the work on the farm. Rolly was either dog tired or busy late into the night, and then dog tired. Stephanie and her friend were chipper, and joined at the hip all the time. They were usually either helping with the farm work or watching Paula's two adorable children.

Rachel had a Friday deadline and was working late that Thursday night with her laptop on the kitchen table. Rolly had kissed her on his way from the barn to the shower to the bedroom. She finished up about midnight, and as she walked past Stephanie's door she heard the unmistakable sounds of two women making love. Unmistakable after she pressed her ear to the door to find out what the faint muffled sounds were that she had barely noticed.

Rolly had told her that Susan had 'helped out' Stephanie on Crossroads, but that was Susan. Susan had 'helped' her out too. She also knew that Stephanie had played around with girls in college, but that didn't register to Rachel, except as maybe drunken petting.

She climbed into bed with her sleeping husband and had an uneasy feeling as she fell asleep.

The next morning Rachel had forgotten all about it, until breakfast when both girls came in wearing sexy underwear under their open robes, and Stephanie was unmistakably acting seductive.

All Rachel could think on her way to work was that the skinny blonde tramp would be out of her house for good that weekend.

That night, Rachel was asleep before Rolly and didn't get to talk to him until Saturday night when they were in bed and Rolly was almost asleep.

"Rolly did you know that Stephanie and Barb were lovers?"

"No, are they?" Rolly mumbled into the pillow

"I heard them the other night."

"Hm." Rolly acknowledged that his wife was still making noise.

"It doesn't bother you."

"Hm, wha?"

"That Stephanie's a lesbian."

"I nu she like girs too." Rolly mumbled.

"I know, but it just didn't register."

Rolly rolled over and put his arm around his wife to snuggle her down in hopes that she would shut up and go to sleep.

"I don't like her."

"Cuz she think I hot? ... Lesbi' lu' me. Can' hep it." Rolly mumbled.

"You're an ass."

"Mmhmm."


The next morning Rolly woke Rachel up and made slow, tender love to her.

Afterwards, as he was about to doze off again she said,

"What are you thinking?"

What Rolly was thinking was _I want to sleep for another hour before I take the combine out and spend another day looking at fucking wheat, _ but what he mumbled was, "Skinny blon' lick my sis'er."

"You're an ass."

"Mmhmm."


Aren't you going to go on a mission? It's your anniversary."

"Of when I fell into the cabinet? Nothing happened on the other side then."

"Are you going to go on your other anniversary, when you met Susan?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.