The Tale of Roland
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2012 by jj76

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Rolly Walters doesn't want to act like a hero, but he hasn't been laid since turning his back on the military. More often than not he has girl trouble ranging from his caretaker who doesn't know how to be sexy, damsels who don't like him, a girlfriend who doesn't like damsels, and a little sister who wants to tag along. A story in the Damsels in Distress Universe, where the bad guys get cold steel and the good guy gets hot sex.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Rachel's Story

For the first time in her life, Rachel Fuentes was without a man, and that was just fine with her. Men had always been 'easy come - easy go' for her. In high school it was the quarterback of the football team, in college it had been a number of wealthy party boys, during her MBA is was the same class of men, just a little smarter and more focused. During her entry level years in marketing the men in her life were mostly junior executives, with a Broncos football player and a Rockies baseball player thrown in.

Rachel was a smart girl, and knew what was good for her. The men made life easy; nice dinners, nice cars, decent enough sex. She didn't put much into a relationship -- because of her looks she never had too. She didn't have the exaggerated features of a fashion model, and didn't stand out in a room like the blondes with the big lips and big tits, but up close she had always been the prettiest girl in the room.

Her parents raised a few horses and owned a saddle and tack shop on the outskirts of Denver. They were hard working people with hard working friends and hard working customers. She was expected to get her hands dirty, do her chores, and help the neighbors when they needed it. More than once she found her butt sitting in cow flop while she held onto one of the neighbor's struggling calves so it could be get an injection or ear tag.

The job in Topeka held better opportunity for advancement than where she was in Denver. She would be working for the company itself rather than for a marketing firm that worked for several companies. She felt that she was the right person for the job. She definitely knew about people who wore cowboy boots; from the eight year old pig-tailed goat ropers and their truck driving daddies, to the fat cat oil men with their bimbo trophy wives.

The Chisholm Boot Company had high hopes for Rachel Fuentes. Not only did they get her fairly cheap for a marketing executive, but they figured that with her looks she would do double duty as a p. r. representative when she traveled for the company.

She hadn't thought about her second cousin, Tommy Jessup, for a long time. They had met a couple of times at family gatherings. He was from the 'anglo' side of the family, and married a pretty girl that he met at Kansas State. He lived in the general area so Rachel called him to see if he could help her get settled. As luck would have it, there were a couple of options that would allow her to bring her horse when she moved. The closest to Topeka would be at Tommy's brother-in-law's farm, but she was warned that she might have to fight him off because he had a reputation with the ladies.

After moving the bulk of her belongings into her new place, Rachel picked up Tommy's wife's little sister to make the introductions and headed over to see this Roland character. Stephanie was a freshman at Kansas State, home for Christmas. She was pretty as a picture, like her sister, but a bit flighty. She certainly thought a lot of her big brother.

The man's pickup was in the driveway, but there was no answer at the door. Stephanie got worried. It seemed that something had happened to him in the Army, and when he came back he let himself go to seed. With all of the talk about PTSD on television Stephanie was worried that he might have done something to himself, so they let themselves in and looked around the house. In the kitchen, they found an odd note on the table.

"Remember: Last week ordered fuel oil and propane (delivery next Wednesday), and a new generator (pick up at Carter's on Friday). Livestock fed this morning. Talked to Mom about spring planting this morning at 10am. Tomorrow have to see about getting new sprayer tank and contact the co-op about fertilizer."

Past the kitchen, in the mudroom leading to the back door, there was a pile of clothes sitting on the floor in front of an open cabinet.

The two women went over to see what was in the cabinet, and as they peered into it a man stepped out of a shimmering curtain of silvery blue light.

Rachel was speechless. It was like God had sent her a man. Handsome face, perfect hair, perfect muscles, a nice bulge in a sexy pair of pjs. Was that silk?

Was he human? He didn't act like it. He didn't check her out, or seem concerned that he stepped out of thin air. Stephanie obviously though it was her brother.

Rachel played it cool, made arrangements for the horse, and got out of there. By the time she got home she had convinced herself that he was kicked out of the Army for don't ask don't tell, and was a weirdo practicing a magic trick. Not wanting to say to Tommy's wife, Paula, that her brother was a freak, Rachel simply asked Paula if her brother might be gay. Paula named off a double handful of woman that would swear otherwise.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.