For the Love of Licia - Cover

For the Love of Licia

Copyright© 2012 by angiquesophie

Chapter 10: Not so Sad After All

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Not so Sad After All - “My name is Alicia. If two years ago someone would have told me I am a slut and a whore, I might have sued them. I was a well-behaved girl and very well able to keep my darker fantasies a secret. I also was a self-proclaimed lesbian after my husband of seven years left me for his secretary. Since then I decided all men are pigs. So how come that by now I welcome any man with a functioning cock to ravage my ass-hole or send his spunk down my throat – even in that order?”

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Enema   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Needles   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Alicia heard her bare feet slap on the wooden floor of the corridor, keeping time with the clicking heels of the woman in front of her. Angique tugged at the chain that was attached to Alicia's throat. She never looked back, certain that the girl would follow.

Conditioned air raised goose bumps on Alicia's skin. It also breathed on her nipples, tightening them as she walked. The left one still itched from her self-inflicted torture.

Alicia knew the corridor well. Left and right were the rooms she'd visited more often than she cared to remember. She wondered if the Club still had rooms she didn't know. She also wondered where Angique would bring her — and with what purpose. Not knowing added a thrill, she discovered — like wearing a virtual blindfold.

She walked totally naked past curious and familiar faces. It made her heart pound against her ribcage. Being led like a dog by a fully clad, indifferent woman set her face and her crotch aflame — even after coming hard only minutes ago. She felt her wet inner thighs rub against each other as she walked.

Her feelings were mixed and confusing. There was the shame and humiliation she felt after climaxing in a public place, right in front of women she knew and would meet again. But at the same time there were these overwhelming stabs of hot arousal. Could it be, she wondered, that she felt aroused because she was humiliated? She didn't know; it seemed sick to her. But she knew her knees were weak with the thrill of it all — and her pussy flowed.

Deep in thought and lost in confusion Alicia bumped into Angique. They had reached an elevator she'd never seen before or even knew existed. The woman tapped a code into a box of buttons with her painted nails. The doors opened and they walked into a warmly lit cabin. It had mirrors all around, repeating her nudity. She saw her huge eyes, framed by a jungle of hair. She also saw the black slash across her throat where the collar was — the metal chain dangling between her breasts.

Behind her reflections was Angique's repeated face — pale and vague in the darker background.

"Where are we going?" Alicia asked, her lips shaping the words manifold in the mirror's reflection. "I never saw this elevator."

"Shhh," Angique said. "Slaves shouldn't talk unless spoken to. It makes their lives much easier." She smiled.

The floor rose with a start and came to a halt moments later. The doors opened onto a sparsely lit hall. The opposite wall was made of bright sandstone, chiseled with the abounding ornaments of art deco — it bore branches and flowers in the sensuous and feminine style of the early 1900s. There also were faux windows that had no glass and a huge vagina-like entrance, so popular in the period. A few steps led up to a door that opened with a mere push. Beams of sunlight streamed into the vast room behind it, flooding the marble floor with a golden sheen.

On the left were tall, vaulted windows, their bays strewn with cushions. They gave out on a patio or more probably a roof terrace. Alicia looked around, stunned that the Club would have such sumptuous private quarters. To her right was a stone hearth, now filled with a painted screen instead of a fire. In front of her a vaulted opening led to yet another room, hidden in the bluish dusk of drawn curtains. The furniture was sparse, but very elegant. There were low tables and chairs and a few chaises longues, covered with lovely gold-rimmed sky-blue silk. She doubted ever having seen a room as graceful as this.

"You like it, honey?" Angique asked, startling the girl out of her reveries.

"I... ," she said. "I never knew. It is lovely."

"Yes," Angique chuckled. "It better be. It cost a bundle."

"But, how... ?" the girl went on, hesitating to find the right words. "I mean this seems to be yours. Is this private?"

Angique smiled and led the girl to the windows. One was a door, giving out on the terrace. Angique walked into the sun, her hair moving with the breeze. Then she turned. She looked at the girl, seeing her naked body awash with the brilliant light. God, was she sweet.

"Welcome to Villa d'Este, Alicia. It is a scaled down copy of a good friend's villa in northern Italy, looking out over the glorious Lago Maggiore. I could not copy the view — or the climate, of course — but I love its availability. It is so much closer than the real thing."

Angique walked to the girl, holding her gaze.

"Alicia," she said, putting two fingers under the girl's chin to lift her face up to hers. Her mouth softly pressed into the weak, yielding lips. They opened at once, trembling slightly, but Angique just let her tongue rest on the pillow of the moist lower lip. Then she retreated with a sigh.

"You kiss well, honey," she said. "I bet you know that." And she chuckled. "Now please tell me, why did you follow me?" Alicia looked puzzled. Her hand rose, touching her lips. Then it went down to her throat and the leather band circling it.

"You had me on a leash," she whispered. "I could only follow." Angique laughed out loud.

"Oh, but I know that, silly girl! You could have refused, though. Why didn't you say no? Why didn't you pull yourself free? It would have been easy. Even now it is easy," Angique said, letting the chain glide from her hand, watching it fall between the girl's breasts, hitting her slightly curved belly.

Alicia let her gaze shift from Angique's eyes to the dangling leash.

"I don't know," she whispered. Angique grinned, cupping the girl's face with both hands.

"You 'don't know, don't know'," she imitated. "But you do, darling. Your mind may not know, but your body does." Her hands slid down to the shoulders, breasts and sides until she fully cupped the girl's naked ass, pulling her closer.

"Your body does," she repeated, her mouth almost touching the girl's. "Tell me, Alicia, do you ever listen to your body? Bodies are great thinkers, you know? Some are even geniuses." The girl closed her eyes. She shrugged.

"Mine isn't," she said.

Angique's fingers slipped down Alicia's ass crack, finding her hot pussy lips from behind, grabbing them. A moan rose from deep down the girl's throat.

"Yours is, honey," Angique whispered. "Oh, believe me, your body is... Eiiinnnsteiiiinnnn..." The last word was stretched and stretched till it ended in a giggle. Two fingers slipped inside the vagina, making the girl rise to her tiptoes. She gulped a ragged breath, shaping the air into a hardly audible "Oh God..."

Just as suddenly Angique let go, stepping back. Her eyes once more claimed Alicia's.

"Now listen to your body, slut," she said very seriously. "Listen! Listen and be honest for once, goddammit." The girl gasped and blushed. Angique wasn't sure if it was because of the sudden release or of calling her a slut. Alicia stammered a protest, but Angique lashed out, striking her face with an open hand.

"Silence!" she yelled. Then she went on whispering. "How will you ever learn to listen when you keep blabbering all the time?"

The hand returned to smack her other cheek, forcing her head to swerve to the side, a mane of black hair following as if in slow motion. After a second two crimson flowers bloomed on her skin where the hand had touched. Tears streamed from her eyes. They blazed with sudden anger.

"You ... you," Alicia spit out. "You hit me! Why? I did nothing to you, okay? You can't just hit me!" Angique remained perfectly still, letting the seconds stretch out. Alicia touched her cheek with her fingertips.

"I came here willingly, you know?" she went on, her voice indignant. "I did follow you, okay? I did all you told me and now ... now you strike me?"

Angique still said nothing, fixating the girl.

"Kneel, slut," she then said, folding her arms before her chest. Nothing betrayed the racing heart that beat only inches behind those arms. There wasn't even the slightest tremble in her voice.

Alicia's lips parted. Her eyelashes opened and closed in a flurry. A strange, almost mewling sound left her mouth. Then she sank to her knees, the chain rattling on the marble floor.

"Crawl to me, bitch. Open my zipper and find my cunt."

There was another hesitation. It lasted only a fraction of a second. Then the girl crawled on hands and knees towards the waiting woman. She raised her hands, her fingers opening Angique's trousers. There were no panties. The pale mound and vagina proved completely hairless.

"Lick me, girl," Angique said. She grabbed Alicia's hair and pulled her face to her crotch. The nose bumped into her mound and the girl's mouth and chin mashed her swollen labia. Alicia's groan vibrated into her flesh. She spread her thighs a bit to give more access. Then she felt a pointed tongue split her cunt lips.

The next groan was hers.

At first, the licking was delicate, a flat and lazy tongue setting her outer lips on fire. The girl laved her skin all around her vagina before she once more darted her tongue tip straight to her clit. Delicious shivers climbed and descended Angique's spine, raising her skin with a million bumps.

"Yes, lil whore," she whispered. "You are good ... gooooood!" And she sighed, throwing back her head. The pressure on her clit was almost unbearable, so she pulled the girl off her body, catching her eyes again. The face shone with juices; the eyes were misted over.

"You are a good slut," she said, friendly. "And you got me very aroused right now. But let's stretch the game a bit; let's postpone the inevitable for just a bit longer. Would that be fine with you, honey?"

There was a hint of mockery in the question. The girl nodded, swallowing a non-existent lump.

"Follow me, puppy," Angique said, walking over to one of the rattan chairs on the deck. Her trousers hung open, resting on her thighs. She sat down, her knees spreading. She softly tapped her naked thigh.

"Come here, girl. My cunt needs you."

Never looking if her command was obeyed, she took a champagne bottle from its cooler on the low table next to her and poured the sizzling content into a long-stemmed glass. When she felt the girl's hair tickle the inside of her legs again, she smiled and lifted the glass to her lips.

"Good girl," she sighed and allowed the cold sweet wine to kiss her throat.

Alicia's eager body had long since overruled her skeptical mind. It shivered when she heard the woman praise her. It trembled beyond control as her flaring nostrils inhaled the woman's scent. It was a sensation that spread in waves and weakened her knees. She had to lean heavily on Angique's thighs to hold herself up.

Later, maybe, she thought. Later she would wonder what had made her kneel. Later she would ponder how she could have obeyed the damn woman even when her whole being burned with rage and indignity. Later, but not now. Right now she feasted on these glorious pussy lips, her tongue sinking deep into weak, tasty, fragrant flesh. She sucked and bit and rubbed her nose and mouth and chin against this gushing woman until her face shone with slippery juices. She yielded to the pressure of Angique's hand, choking on the wetness that filled her gasping mouth.

By now she was even wetter herself.

When her tongue tip touched the hard button at the top of the drenched slit, electricity seemed to shoot both ways. Alicia felt Angique's lower body arch against her face and she mirrored the sensation by stiffening too. She became part of a circuit of currents binding the two of them together. There was a sudden feeling of closeness she had never felt with a woman. It was like melting into a liquid body, and becoming part of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.