S&S Nerd
Chapter 16

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young versatile university PhD professor is tired of being the object of derision as the pocket protector guy. When offered an opportunity to join a unique company, he takes a chance and enjoys the transition. Caution, there will be some areas of intense sex. Just skip over those that are offensive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

I woke up to some kisses on both cheeks and an active mouth working on me below. The three girls didn't take long to pull a morning donation from me up to the brink, before Suki slid beneath me to let me enjoy a mutual climax. If she wasn't knocked up by now, she would be with as much active ingredient as had been injected into her lately.

We crowded into the shower to quickly wash before the three of them took off for their places and children. It was just after six, so their kids wouldn't be up yet.

Mom was sitting on a bar chair, with coffee already in front of her, when I walked out to the kitchen. She pointed to a mug on the bar and said, "Have some coffee with me, Sal. You've been so busy that I've hardly talked to you."

I asked Mom, "You and Dad seem to already have made a lot of friends. Are you having fun visiting?"

"Your dad told me last night this has been a much needed vacation, and it's like a second honeymoon by the way we've been going at each other. We are having a lot of fun."

"Mom, I know you both are grownups, comfortable with each other, and trust each other more than almost any couple could, but are you two comfortable with the party animals you guys have been visiting in the evenings?"

Mom blushed a little, but grinned, "I guess you deserve to know a little more about how your dad and I feel about stuff like that." Mom paused, took a sip of her coffee, and continued, "When you were born, the doctor said I shouldn't have any more kids and took some of the working parts out. He didn't take out what made me want to keep trying to make more kids. The way he put it, he "took out the cradle, but left in the playpen." Because we were always so obviously hot for each other all the time, we fell in with some of our friends who extended their bedroom activities to include others. Your dad and I have been enjoying our group of friends since you were about ten. You know all of them, and would never believe any of them would be involved in some of the play time we all share. Your dad and I enjoy each other as often as possible, but we also enjoy the variety we get with our friends. This group here is a crazy bunch, horny as can be, and I'm surprised that you haven't become involved with them."

I must have been sitting there with my mouth open when Mom patted me on the cheek. "I didn't mean to shock or upset you, Sal, but I thought you should know so that we don't embarrass you. I hope you understand how we feel about this stuff."

With a shake of my head, I said, "Who would believe my folks are swingers. You and Dad have always amazed me at how loving you two are with each other. I also know how adventurous you both are, so this isn't that big of a surprise. How have you hidden this stuff from my siblings?"

Mom looked up at me; "Who said we have?"

Now what did that mean? "They know? What do they think?"

"I think you should find out the answer to that from your sister. You may be surprised by what she has to say."

"Mom, Mom, what would she say that you can't tell me? So what about Val, or Cindy, what do they think?" (Cindy is my brother Valentino's, Val's, wife; my sister-in-law.)

Mom smiled, "When we leave, have Carmie (short for Carmella) or Cindy come for a visit. Have a talk with them while they're here. They love to talk about it."

"You know, Mom, I think I'm just going to forget about it. You guys have a good time while you're here. I really have too much to get accomplished in a short time to get involved in trying to figure you and Dad out. I love you both, but I have to tell you that you've thrown me a real curve this time."

Mom leaned over and hugged me, while giving a kiss on the cheek. "Don't worry about it, Son. You are the product of very horny parents and from what we heard last night, you are definitely your Dad's son. How many were you taking care of in there, two, three, four?"

Now I was blushing again. "There were five originally, but two left. There were only three this morning."

Mom patted my hand once again. "Good boy, Sal, take care of them all. You sure do take after your dad."

I needed to get to work, so I said, "I'm going to the patio. Do you want to go with me or stay and wait for Dad?"

Mom stood and hugged me as I got up. She said, "I'll stay. Ruth is coming over to have coffee with me, and she'll help me wake your dad. We'll be over before long."

I can't believe Mom and Dad are such wild people. You always think your mom is pristine and untouchable, and I now find out that not only she is very touchable, she invites more than touching. Good old Dad isn't as much of a straight shooter as I have always thought. That man didn't make bar room jokes about getting it on with women, or even the usual distant appraisal of a woman's stature, if you know what I mean. I'm going to have to keep my eyes and ears open so I don't put my foot in my mouth.

The patio was full of morning people now, so I grabbed a cup of coffee in a 'to go' cup, and a couple of sandwiches. I was just about to go out the side door when Rita stopped me and said, "Morning, Lover."

We kissed and were interrupted by Jenny who also wanted a good morning kiss. I told them, "I'm running a little late. Mom wanted to talk, but I need to get to work on a project for Wes."

Suki came over and smiled at me, "We're going to have a little party tonight and you will be the party favor. Don't work too hard today as you're going to need all of the energy you can muster later. Eat a good lunch and make sure you exercise with Steve."

"Come on, Guys, I need to get to work. The company brought me here to help Wes and others with projects that the new computer can analyze. Let me get a running start on these tasks, and then we'll have more time to play."

Rita told me, "You know that it's Friday, and as far as Steve is concerned, Friday night on the patio is sometimes mandatory. If you look outside, you can see they are already putting up a big tent for a party tonight. I'm sure your project will be there on Monday. Steve might let you work on it a little over the weekend, but you know how he is."

Rita kissed my cheek, "Go to work and see how far you get today, Honey." She winked at me and added, "And don't let Gin get you so worked up so you can't concentrate."

I laughed at that, since Grenaline has been an excellent helper so far and hasn't interrupted me at all. Niki was 'Miss Prim' while on duty, and Donna was the most suggestive, although not coming right out and inviting me. It was just the opposite of what others would have thought.

I was set up and typing or coding as fast as I could within minutes after arriving at my workroom. The notes from yesterday were still fueling my progress as I kept adding configurations of flow tests over various types of materials.

I didn't realize that Grenaline had come in until she brought me a cup of coffee. I sat back and we sipped our drinks for a couple of minutes while talking about what she thought might be the topic of tonight's celebration. She thought it was probably some big contract Phil brought in, or some major win for the company.

When Gin came in to tell me she was instructed to have me take her to lunch, I realized I had to take a leak in the worst way. After visiting the bathroom, I backed everything up and we took off for lunch.

As we were eating, Steve told me that Mom and Dad were out on one of the boats today, seeing if they could catch fish. It was neat that they had the opportunity to do that. Steve also reminded me that Mom had brought my workout clothes, but I didn't have to join everyone at the pool. I would have preferred to skip the workout and gone to the pool, but I wanted to hurry and get back to work.

I didn't wait for anyone else and rode the cart over to the gym after only taking fifteen minutes to eat. Today was going to be a quick thirty minute workout with twenty cardio and ten minutes of free weight reps.

The entire time that I was gone from the shop, I was going over where I was on the development of the program, and where it was going. Except for some variables that would be necessary for the fighter/bomber, I was close to being able to hunt for the mysterious vibrations Wes was worried about. There would be a lot of cleanup to do, but the bulk of the work would be done and some answers could be requested before the program was properly shrunk, or to put it technically, compressed.

Back at the shop, I furiously pounded the keyboard, attempting to get the code from my head into usable lines.

I pushed back from the desk and keyboard, stood, stretched, and waggled my stretched out arms from side to side to loosen up. It was done, or at least the first basic module was done. I had no idea how many errors there were, but the rough draft was done.

As I sat back down and fed the draft through the compiler, Donna came in with a mug of coffee, and said, "I just made some fresh coffee for you. You sure pound on that keyboard. I can hear you in the reception area when you are really burning it up. I think you should order several replacement keyboards if you pound that hard on them all the time."

I pulled up the data entry screen and handed Donna the specification sheet for the primary functions. I was anticipating a minimum of another full week, to maybe even a month, for creating the software for all of the variables for dimensions, materials, speeds, and all of the hundreds or thousands of items that affect an aircraft in flight. This was something that a dozen programmers could take a year to build, but I was egotistical enough to think I could do it by myself.

Donna sat at my desk and put all of the data in we had up to this point. Part of this program's job was to report the other areas that needed to be looked at.

I saved the input data Donna had entered and told her we were going to do a test run of this first part of the main program. After it was set up, I pointed at the go button and told Donna, "You do it; then I won't feel so bad if it crashes."

It didn't crash, but it did take a hell of lot longer to analyze the data than I expected. Each area of the fuselage was being analyzed for its reaction to over two thousand variables.

The computer gave a ding about five minutes after four. I looked at the results screen and saw that there were thirty-five pages of data. Instead of wondering what was on the report, I sent the report to the printer, requesting three copies. I had an excellent laser printer that pumped out about twenty-five pages a minute. When the three reports were printed, I had Donna punch holes and put them into cheap presentation binders. I didn't know whether or not this preliminary report would be of value, but Wes and Sandy would each have one to browse.

I next printed the entire program that I had written so far, and had Donna put that into a folder as well. That program was right at three hundred pages. I will hopefully be able to lean it down by at least a third.

I looked at Donna and said, "I'm backing everything up now, so how about getting your area together and we'll get out of here early. What I just finished in a couple of days is at least a month's worth of work. My mind is going to need a reset and some downtime before I pick this up again. I need to be a little less intense when I work, but that's the way I seem to be able to create the best."

Donna came to me, wrapped her arms around my waist, put her head against my chest, and said, "You are so good to my mom. She's been happier than she has been for a long, long time since you've been here. We talked about how she wanted to have your baby, but it is too big a chance to take. I wanted to tell you that if it doesn't work out for you to have the babies you want, I'll have some with you. I think I would love to be the mother of our children."

Well, knock me over with a feather, would you? This is the self-proclaimed 'shy' Donna saying this. The sweetheart was serious.

I grasped her by the shoulders, held her away from me, and told her: "That is the most special thing anyone could have said to me, Donna. I think Rita and Suki are seeing who can be confirmed as pregnant first, so you don't have to give up your career or the potential of having a husband your age to have a baby with me."

Donna grinned at me while saying, "I don't think I would be giving anything up, and I would get something all of us girls want to experience. I would be the lucky one."

I turned her around, pointed her to the door to the reception area, and gave her rounded bottom a light smack, "Get out there and get your stuff ready. Enough talk about making babies, or I'll become a pervert and want to practice."

I thought I heard a muttered, "I wish," as Donna walked out.

We drove to the patio where Friday proved to be a little different than most days once again. It was not quite five o'clock yet, but the place was jumping. As soon as I walked in, Wes was in front of me and asked, "How'd you do today? I know this thing is going to take weeks, maybe months to do, but how are you doing on the job?"

I took the presentation folder out and handed it to Wes as I said, "This is the preliminary program that will give us the questions for all of the other parameters. I didn't look at the raw data yet, but you should be able to interpret what is on in the report, and some of the information may be useful."

Wes was flipping through the pages as I continued, "Make notes where you think something could be improved, or if you think the data might be skewed. I'll make the final report more legible when I design it, but it will easily be three times as many pages. This report is for engineering staff only, not for supervisors."

Jeff and Sandy had come over and were looking over Wes' shoulders to read the report. I pulled the other two reports I had out and said, "Jeff, Sandy; I have two more here. I'll print one out for myself, but you don't have to crowd over Wes' shoulders."

Sandy looked a little sheepishly. "I really need to be reassigned to your group. Maybe you can have me do some of the repetitious stuff so I can become familiar with this program. Talk to Dennis and Gerry about it as they really don't give me that much work. I spend more time testing products that an intern can do, rather than working within my field. Talk to them, Sal."

Dennis was standing there and asked, "And you didn't bring me a copy? I want one of my own so I can review what's going on with the aircraft that has Wes so upset. Come on, let's go make me a copy real quick."

Steve was standing there and said, "Let me take Jeff's or Sandy's and we'll go into Sue's office and make a couple of copies. This stuff should probably be under one of those 'top secret' stamped folders."

Sue followed us into her office, took the report from Steve's hands, disassembled it, and ran it through her copier. The marvelous copier made three copies and collated them so that all I thought I had to do was to punch holes in the paper. There was no need to do that either, as Sue had used pre-punched copy paper and handed Dennis' and my copies in the same type of folder I had put the reports in.

Dennis was smiling as Sandy and he went back out to the patio with their reports. It was funny to see Wes, Jeff, Dennis, and Sandy all at tables poring over the data that was printed out for them. I hoped it was accurate, but I did give them the disclaimer that this was all preliminary up front.

After putting the other two copies of the report into my case, I stashed my case inside the door to the house and made my way to the bar. Suki shoved a drink into my hand without me asking for anything. It was one of the favorite drinks around the patio, a tall Beefeater's on ice.

As I sipped, the girls maneuvered me away from the masses to a table where the five women plus Donna, Niki, and Grenaline were sitting. We joked and laughed for while, until Donna told the others, "I really tried to get him interested before we left work, but he ignored my breasts pushing into his chest and the way I was rubbing my mound all over his hip. He just didn't respond. I guess I'm not his type."

Grenaline looked at me and told the others, "I've given him enough ass shots that he should have been having wet daydreams and offered me a life of luxury if I would fool around with him, but he didn't even flinch. I guess our moms are giving him all he can handle."

Niki laughed and said, "I know he won't respond to me because I'm underage. The guy has too many scruples to be any fun. I guess Mom gets all of him."

That banter had me almost rolling on the floor, but not the three girls who were telling their stories. Grenaline said, "The three of us made up our minds that we are going to fuck you blind. If you think our moms are hot, just wait until we get at you. You won't be walking, that's for sure."

I laughed really loud, attracting attention. I leaned over to the girls, "Listen up, Kiddies. You three are some hot property, and I would damn near suffer a heavy jail sentence by banging all three of you. But, and listen to me, it ain't gonna happen. The legal one wants a career, and I want it for her too. You other two need to focus on your near term futures for a while and forget about boy future. When you get to be of age and really want to fool around, I promise to make you bowlegged."

It was Jennie that said, "Well said, Sal. You girls need to lighten up on the guy. After all, he's a guy and won't take it for long. One of you may get something you really didn't want yet, so leave him alone for a while, okay?"

The three teens were all grinning, as I was thinking that they were all blowing smoke at me, just as another tease. The three temptresses got up and all gave me a hug, with a kiss on the cheek, before mixing in with the other teens on the patio.

Suki brought a platter of wings and veggies with some dips. We were having a light conversation when some hands covered my eyes. While the hands remained over my eyes, lips touched mine in a very nice, but not terribly demanding kiss. As the lips separated from mine, the hands were removed and surprise, surprise, it was my sister-in-law Cindy.

"What are you doing here, Cindy?"

Before she could answer, a tongue went into my ear as a voice I recognized whispered, "We're here to deliver some hot stuff for you to enjoy. Think you can handle the two of us?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.