S&S Nerd
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young versatile university PhD professor is tired of being the object of derision as the pocket protector guy. When offered an opportunity to join a unique company, he takes a chance and enjoys the transition. Caution, there will be some areas of intense sex. Just skip over those that are offensive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

"Someone's been using my dick." That was Marilyn who spoke sternly, but with a giggle. "Suki, you little slut, were you getting some during the night?"

"No, I wasn't," Suki said, with emphasis, "But Sal was. I couldn't wait to taste him. He's delicious and fulfilled one of my biggest fantasies."

"And what kind of fantasy can a half pint hussy have?"

"Easy you foul-mouthed pussy sucker, I wanted to taste him, and then see if he would kiss me. He gave me a nice mouth full, and then kissed me like he meant it. I even tongue fucked his mouth."

Marilyn was stroking my seemingly ever ready pole while kissing from my chest up to my cheek. She rose and settled on my cock with one smooth motion, moving down a lot father than she did previously with the first thrust, but it still took her a few strokes to bottom out. She gently rode up and down on me this time, sighing and groaning, occasionally leaning down to kiss me and Suki.

Marilyn was slowly riding me, leaning over me with her hands on my shoulders. She would shiver every once and a while and sigh, "So good! There's another one."

After at least fifteen minutes, she kissed me and asked, "Do you need to come? I've had enough right now and loved it. Do you want more, Suki?"

"Not right now. That thing stretched me out last night and I think I might want to give it a break. Are you okay not cumming, Sal?"

I kissed both girls and said, "How could I be less than perfect? That was a wonderful night. Marilyn, you were exactly as you advertised, very hungry for some loving, and Suki, you showed me how great loving comes in small exotic packages."

Suki said, "Let's take a shower and go to breakfast. If we get there early enough, we'll get to see Sal's expression every time a new lady comes in."

I looked around and found an alarm clock radio. It said five thirty, "Ladies, its Saturday. No one's going to be up this early."

"Sal, Honey," Suki grinned, "You've come to the land of early people. Everyone around here gets an early start except the night shift people. Come on; let's be some of the first."

We took a shower, before Marilyn told me, "Get dressed and go to the patio. Steve and Glenda will probably be there. Suki and I will get the other three and see you in about twenty to thirty minutes."

It felt warm out when the girls went out, so I put jeans and boots on, along with another T-shirt. This time it was a 'Bronc busters ride it better' T-shirt, with a cowboy on a bucking horse. This is a very common T-shirt in Texas. I have one that's for bull riders too.

I couldn't find the house keys, so I hoped what was inside was safe. The little gas cart zipped me over to the patio in less than a minute. I could have probably been there faster, but I was gawking at my surroundings.

Sure enough, I pulled up to the patio at just after six, and found Steve and an older lady sitting at the little table nearest the bar. When I walked in, Steve, loud enough to be heard the length of the place, said, "Come on in, Sal. Join Glenda and me at being early birds. Nice to see another who likes to get a start on the day."

I went in and shook hands with Steve, and said to the lady, "I'm Sal Feeny, a new man Steve hired to work in R&D."

Glenda stuck her hand out and said, "I know all about you, Honey. Go get some coffee and sit with us. My old man will be here soon. He likes to get a few extra minutes in the morning."

I sat with Steve, sipping coffee, thinking how good this was, and how comfortable I felt with all of these people. Glenda asked me, "Did any of those ladies you were hanging out with last night tell you about our weekend fashion shows?"

Shaking my head, I replied, "Only that I was going to like what I saw."

Steve almost giggled. Not very manly, but he had more than one woman, so he must be manly. "Sal, you are about to be treated to a real show. Some of the women show too much, but then what is too much? We are blessed with some very exciting women in this park, and many of them show it all on the weekend. It's been a Saturday morning tradition for lots of years."

Tiny came through the door with his wife Ruth following him. He was blocking my view of her as they approached and he asked, "Who wants a Saturday morning special? I'm fixing."

I was going to answer when my chin hit the table. Tiny's wife, Ruth, was an attractive lady in her mid to late forties, with a great shape and nice chest. How could I tell? Her robe or gown was totally sheer. I could have checked to see if she had missed a hair when she shaved.

Glenda smacked my arm, "Close your mouth, Sal, or you'll catch flies. Haven't you ever seen a lady in a sexy gown before?"

When I had my breath back, I still couldn't take my eyes from the knockout showing it all. While still staring at the lady who was obviously giving me multiple poses, I finally gave Tiny my answer. "Please Sir, I think I had better have some fortification."

Ruth sat with us as Tiny brought drinks for Ruth, him, and me. "You haven't seen anything yet. Some of these girls aren't going to show as much, but their robes or gowns will have you staring the same way. Steve's ladies always put on a display. You'll love Juanita with her dark good looks and full chest, and of course there is Sue. When she comes out, stay seated. Even her old man Steve, here, springs a boner when she walks out."

Ruth dryly said, "The only stud here that won't be sticking out today is the one I had to suck a load out of, and then get another planted before we came over this morning."

I must have been turning red as Glenda said to Ruth, "You are so uncouth. This is a new person in our group. Don't you think you could be a little gentler?"

Ruth grinned and told all of us, "Hell, if he can't handle the way I am every day, how's he gonna handle the first time we take him up to the hot tub?"

Steve rolled his eyes and sipped his coffee. He told me, "I can't have one of Tiny's treats this morning; I have to give some flight lessons today. We have too many students and not enough instructors. Speaking of students, do you fly or want to learn?"

I had never thought that I could take the time to learn to fly. I could only say, "Let me see what kind of time I have left after working on our projects and some of my personal research."

Tiny said, "Uh oh, here come the work rules."

Steve gave Tiny a sideways look, "I believe that we go to work early, and get out of the shop or R&D building on time, which is mostly five PM or a fraction thereafter. We have to kick Gerry and Donny out all the time and I don't want you to be another person that spends too much time working late. There is a good reason sometimes, but I think it isn't necessary most of the time. As far as working on your personal research, I expect you to do that on my time, not yours. Anything you learn will eventually help the business. So, work at the correct pace, strive for perfection, but get the hell out of there in the evening. That's why we have supper here. So we can visit and discuss what we're doing."

Tiny said, "See, I told you. There are more, but that is almost rule one. The first is 'Work for perfection in everything'. It will come back to you."

Steve was smiling as Tiny grabbed my glass and went to the bar to make refills. Ruth wasn't drinking as fast as Tiny and me. As Tiny finished our drinks, Sue came out of the house with a really tall girl that I think was Kathy, a girl about the same height as Sue, but not as heavy chested, and the obviously dark Latin lady named Juanita. I was glad I was sitting, as the view was too much. Sue's chest was so fascinating that I would have been staring all day. The tall lady was sexy as hell, and her long, saggy breasts that would be awesome to play with caught my attention. The little one, that I think was Mercy, the magic lady, was really sexy in her gown, and then there was Juanita. The lady may have been in her late fifties, but wow, still super sexy. I had a boner that wouldn't quit.

Someone leaned over me and ran their hand over my bulging zipper. The owner of the hand asked, "And which one tripped your trigger, Stud? I saw you slip out of here with Marilyn last night."

Who was this person? I turned my head to be faced with a tit, or to be more accurate, faced with a nipple that was sticking through a T-shirt full of holes. I looked up to see a cute short redhead with a feisty grin. What do you say in situation like this? I made the dumb comment, "Redhead, huh?"

The little vixen pulled the T-shirt up and pointed at a red patch of pubic fur. "Yep, one hundred percent redheaded bikers bitch. Want a sample?"

I began laughing along with Steve and Tiny. A huge man appeared behind the redhead and said, "Don't mind her. She's all mouth and a good one too. You'll get used to us. Do you ride?"

What a welcome. I answered, "I think I know what you mean, but what I ride only has one horsepower."

It was the redhead again, "We need to build something just for you, where you could fork about a hundred of those ponies. That'll get your attention."

I was going to stand, but the redhead pushed me back down and sat on my lap. I said to the redhead and big guy, "I don't mean to be impolite, but I'm Sal Feeny, and you two are?"

The big guy said, "I'm Charlie, and this redheaded biker bitch, as she likes to be called, is Shawna. She has a twin named Debby running around, but you can't make a mistake. One will fuck you in your tracks and the other will ask first."

Another fairly big guy was standing next to Charlie and began laughing. "Are you telling everyone secrets about my wife? Well, Sal, we met you last night, sort of, you talked to us and we learned your name. I'm Hank, the other redhead's husband."

Sure enough, a redheaded near twin to the one on my lap came from behind Hank, showing two pointed nipples sticking through her shirt. She lifted the bottom of T-shirt and pointed down, "Also a true redhead."

I saw Steve holding a baby and with a gorgeous dark-haired lady that looked Italian. Next to them was another lady that was not that tall, holding another baby. I just love babies. They are so much fun. I have spent hours on the floor with my sister's and brother's babies.

My five ladies walked into the patio and whipped off some gauzy cover-ups. Underneath was sheer nothing or almost nothing. All five were dressed in a gauzy gown that realistically hid nothing, but gave you shots in a peek-a-boo way. You saw something, and then the gown would cover it all up. I miscounted, as there were six in those gauzy gowns. They walked over to me, and Jenny told Shawna, "Get off of our guy, you scamp; I'll bet you were trying to get him to finger you with your husband standing right there."

"Damn right, I was. Gotta check out any new stud boy who shows up around here."

Charlie was still rolling his eyes as he sipped Tiny's morning concoction. Shawna got up and Jenny sat on my lap. She whispered loud enough to be heard in the next county, "Heard you had a double last night. Was it good?"

Oh shit, I thought, is everyone trying to embarrass me? Trying to change the subject, I asked a question, "Did you guys decide to add another member to your club?"

A really gorgeous young lady who was a youthful image of Jenny, softly commented, "I wish."

Jenny was quick to say, "You mean you wish you had time for someone like this."

The good looking youthful girl answered, "Exactly."

Glenda had disappeared, so others had taken up residence in the chairs around the table. It was fun the way this was a central group that more and more people dragged up chairs to sit with. A lot of guys were standing on the perimeter, as well.

There was a big commotion at the back door. I looked up to see who it was, and Rita said, "That's Chuck and his brood. If you like babies, we have a dozen of them around here now."

I was surprised that even the obvious fairly new moms were wearing sexy gowns. One had a wet spot over a nipple, telling me she was probably nursing her baby. The ladies all went into the house with their babies. A few seconds later, the Italian looking lady came out with another one who looked almost like her twin. Both were really hot Italian ladies who would stop traffic anywhere.

Marilyn kidded, "He can't make up his mind who to look at. The way some of these women look makes me feel like chopped liver."

I offered, "All of you girls are gorgeous, and I have to remain seated to keep from embarrassing myself."

There was a younger version of Suki, wearing a cute cutoff tank top with low hip hugger short shorts, standing next to Suki. She said, "I'd bet I could make you drool, but Mom won't let me wear a gown yet. She says I'm... ," she didn't get it out before I heard, 'Jailbait'. Suki and all of the other women said jailbait at the same time. It was really funny. The little girl looked at me with a crooked grin, "I'm Niki, give me a nickel and I'll call you in a couple of years." That got me to laugh just as much.

Janet asked Jenny, who was still on my lap, "Are you being poked, or are you suffering a rash?"

Jenny swooned, "Oh boy, am I being poked."

Grenaline instantly told her mom, "Get up, Mom, let me see, come on up, I might want to sit there, especially if you think he won't throw me down and do me."

Rita nudged me, "See, Saturday morning brings out the worst in these people."

Grenaline bumped me on the shoulder with a hip, "Don't listen to them. I've been looking for a guy that isn't pushy. If you think we could go out without me putting handcuffs on you, I'd love for you to take me out. I'm not jailbait."

Jenny was still sitting on my lap, and with a pout, said, "Possession is nine tenths of the law, and look who has a seat."

I was working on my third Bloody Mary and the girls were into them as well. I told them, "I smell something delicious and hope breakfast is soon."

Suki put both of her hands over her daughter's ears, "I'll bet you smell me, and yes, I am delicious, want some breakfast?"

The other four girls were slapping her on the shoulder and giving her the 'Oh, Suki, you're so bad' line.

Suki's daughter looked at her mom and told her, "I heard that; you are bad."

Suki whacked the cute teenager on the butt. Actually, the way the sixteen year old was dressed could have given a very old priest a boner. Those short shorts were molded on, and there is no way she had panties on. Her top was super short and loose, flashing the sides and bottoms of her growing breasts as she moved. If she leaned over, everyone would have been treated to the full view, right down to her exposed bellybutton that had a jewel in it.

The tall lady, Kathy, hollered from the open doorway, "Breakfast is coming out. Find a seat or help carry food. Let's get'er done."

This place was addictive. I was meeting more and more crazy people, and I wasn't even halfway through all of them. I went to the doorway to carry food, and Glenda handed me two big baskets of biscuits, "Put these on tables that don't have any. Every table has to have at least one, and if we have enough we'll put two on them."

I was able to put out about thirty baskets of biscuits. I carried some huge bowls of gravy and several platters of meats. There were more huge bowls of scrambled eggs.

Steve and Glenda were standing at the door. Steve had flour stains on his pants and Glenda had some on her face. I heard her say, "We did it again, Buddy."

The food was wonderful. I was able to get my fill and then some. I noticed the five women I was involved with all ate well. Rita told me, "We usually go workout early every day, and are back here for breakfast. During the week, there are usually only breakfast sandwiches, cereal if you want it, along with donuts and rolls. We girls normally have a breakfast sandwich, a glass of milk, and cup of coffee. We go into work between seven-thirty and eight, and bust butt once we get there. You can go work out with us if you want. The gym is subsidized by the park, so we get half price on a no contract basis. We do martial arts one evening a week, and you can do that too if you want. The guy that owns it lives out here and treats us fair. I think it's good to learn how to defend yourself if necessary."

"Other than working out, what are you going to do?"

Jenny said, "I think we're going shopping this morning after we work out. All of our kids need something."

Suki commented, "Niki is outgrowing her shorts."

"Oh, Mom," said the tiny copy of her mother.

A young man came up to Jenny and said, "If you don't need me, I'm going to spend the day out at the airpark. I might be able to mooch some flight time."

Jenny rolled her eyes and said, "You mean flying the King Air yesterday wasn't enough?"

That's when I recognized the kid. I stood and stuck my hand out, "Thank you for driving my truck down and for carrying in everything from the truck. That was very nice."

"You're welcome, but Steve paid me for that. He said you had been a cheap move, so he paid me well, and I didn't really empty your truck."

"What do you mean; you didn't really empty the truck?"

"Grenaline wanted to help, and had your stuff in the living room and in your closets before I had a chance to take a couple of loads in."

I turned to Jenny's choice looking daughter, "Thank you, Grenaline, for putting my clothes in my closet. That was very nice."

The girl smiled at the compliment, "Actually I'm just nosy, Sal. I wanted to see where Mom's new toy was living and see what kind of guy you are. I'm a snoop and I still don't know. I couldn't very well dig through your boxes. Maybe I can come over in the evening after school sometime, and you can tell me."

Janet said, "That little vamp is going to get him before I do."

Grenaline haughtily said, "I'm not getting anyone. I'm saving that thing that sets on top of a sundae for the guy I'm going to live with the rest of life. As much as I'd love the action, I'll wait."

Jenny shook her head, "Now you know why I don't worry about this girl. She's always been like this. She dated in high school, but was often brought home early. She dated very few more than a couple of times."

Grenaline said, "I like to show off a little, but no touching allowed. I'm hot stuff, but I'll burn you. I have been taking martial arts classes since I was nine, so I can take care of myself. However, Sal, you are very interesting, I could change my mind. When can I come over for our question and answer time?"

"Oh no, you don't," Jenny interjected. "You're not changing stripes on me for a guy I'm hot for. He could probably handle both of us, but you stick to your guns."

I looked around and said, "I'll do the workout with you, but I need to see Dennis and Elmer first."

The two were sitting together, and when Elmer saw me, he handed me a couple of DVDs. "These are duplicates. I made one for you and one for your folks. I put that video of you saving that couple on both of them. That's something to save."

"Do you mean these aren't just audio?"

"Hell no, tell them to put the DVD into their video player so they can see their son in front of a lot of crazy people. I put some music on it too. Having those guys around here is a hoot. Stay longer next time so that you can hear Donny play his steel guitar. Bonita plays a mean fiddle too."

I praised everyone, "This place is amazing. A whole crowd of happy people with musicians and magic. I saw the guy, Merlin, doing tricks last night before he and his two women left. I guess Mercy is his daughter and the other lady is his wife."

"That's 'Missy'," Elmer was almost bragging that he knew her. "Wait until you go to their show. You won't believe how good they are. They do two or three shows a week at Sue's Blues, a club near here. They have decent food and great music. Chuck and Lisa are playing there pretty regularly now when they are in town. Those two are an act by themselves."

I had to ask, "Why do I have a feeling that the Sue of Sue's Blues is Steve's Sue?"

"Yep, they bought a club and this is what it turned out to be. The manager they have is really good at managing restaurants and night spots. If he does anything wrong, it's closing too early."

"Amazing. I find out about something else they are involved in about once an hour."

I looked at Dennis, "I'd really like to get with you if you're going to be around today. I'd like to hear what you have bought and what has come in."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.