S&S Nerd - Cover

S&S Nerd

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young versatile university PhD professor is tired of being the object of derision as the pocket protector guy. When offered an opportunity to join a unique company, he takes a chance and enjoys the transition. Caution, there will be some areas of intense sex. Just skip over those that are offensive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

We had separated during the night, and I had used the bathroom and pulled my shorts back up. Rita's gown was down where it should be when a hand was shaking me.

I opened my eyes and one of the twins asked, "Have you been here all night? You slept with Mom?"

I smiled at her and told her, "Yes, all night and yes, we slept. Listen to that word, slept."

The other twin plopped on the bed on my side, "Yeah, right. I'll bet you slept. It doesn't smell like you slept. It smells like Jimmy's..." The other twin had her hand over her sister's mouth. "Shut up, Janice."

Joanie said, "You didn't hear that, right? You won't tell Mom, right?"

"He doesn't have to, I'm awake," Rita surprised the two. "Now what smells like Jimmy's what?"

"You didn't hear that, Mom. Just play like you didn't hear that. It's nothing really. We didn't do anything, we just watched."

"And what did you young ladies watch?"

The one I think was Joanie said, "You'll bug us until we tell you, so here goes. Michelle and Jimmy were kissing and fooling around when Michelle said she could make Jimmy squirt. You know shoot his stuff, shoot cum. We dared them and Jimmy dropped his drawers and his thing was straight out. It wasn't very big. I think my finger is that big. Anyway, Michelle put her mouth on him and sucked him right down to his hair. Jimmy flopped around like a fish out of water until Michelle took her mouth off him and used her thumb and forefinger to rub him up and down. He shot a stream of white stuff all over Michelle's face and neck. It smelled just like you guys do this morning. Did you make Sal shoot his stuff on your face?"

Holy shit. I wonder how open Rita will be?

"No, I didn't make Sal shoot his stuff all over my face."

The other twin asked, "Did you do it with your mouth and swallow it? Michelle does that all the time. She says it will give her big tits."

"No, Girls, I didn't suck on him, and it's not true that sucking a man will give you big tits. You'll both be big like me, but you have to grow up first.

Joanie again asked again, "Well, I know you did something, I smell it. You two did it, didn't you?"

I pushed the spread down, "Time for me to get going. I'm starved and want to eat. When do you guys want to meet me outside?"

You could tell the two were disappointed their question wasn't answered, but both said as one, "We're hungry, wait for us. We'll be ready in five minutes. We'll wear our swimsuits and go outside right away. We have lotion, if you don't."

Rita grinned at me as I slipped my T-shirt on and went next door. I showered off the good smell real quick and put my trunks and another T-shirt on. I put my sandals on and knocked on the trio's door.

It swung open, with the one I thought was Janice, standing in the door with only her suit bottoms on. She told me to come in and shut the door. Joanie was in the living room, making an issue of getting her suit bottoms on. I told them, "Well, I get to see one top and one bottom. Since you are twins, I guess I've seen all of you."

"Then we get to see all of you. We'll make you squirt like Jimmy. We might not try it with our mouths, but we can use our hands."

"Stop, both of you. You're talking about stuff that I shouldn't and can't listen to. You're both what anyone would consider jailbait, especially here in Florida. Just you talking like that and my hearing it could get me put in jail. I know you think it's funny, cute, and sexy, but I can't listen to you and you can't talk like that around me. If we're going to be friends, buddies even, no more talk like that."

The girls had a solemn look on their faces. Janice said, "But it's fun to tease you. You're a man. You and Mom probably talk about that stuff and we can't. I understand, but it isn't fair"

Rita came from her room wearing a swimsuit and cover up. She kissed my cheek and said, "You said that very nicely. I hope they'll listen so you'll stick around as our friend,

Joanie asked, "Stick around? Are you really going to work where Mom works? Are you going to live next door?"

"I'll stick around. I like all three of you. Yes, I'll be working at the park, and I'll be living there. Your mom and I want to be close friends, buddies, and do stuff with all three of you, but not sexy stuff. If we have that straight, we'll be buddies."

Rita was open with the girls, "Don't kid yourselves, I'm going to do sexy stuff with Sal, and it will be legal and wonderful. The difference is I'm twenty-eight years old and you two are thirteen. I think Sal is about my age, so I won't get into trouble. You two be careful with your friends because bad stuff can happen. Be careful and ask me about things when you need to. I've always been honest with you."

Janice was twirling a pair of panties on a finger, "So be honest, did you two do it last night?"

Rita let out a big sigh, "Yes, we did it last night, several times, and it was good. Does that answer your question?"

"Wow, several times. I'll bet Sal shoots more than Jimmy."

"Come on, you two; be nice so we can be buddies." I was wagging my finger at the two girls.

We left for breakfast with our beach supplies of sunglasses, several kinds of lotion, a book, a couple of magazines, and the desire to get some sun.

Rita and I could tell the girls were having whispered conversations about "several times" and what all we might have done. My hearing is very acute, and I've always been able hear whispered conversations, even across a room.

After breakfast, we went out to the beach and captured one of the hotel's dual chairs with a big umbrella. After stashing our stuff, the four of us put lotion on each other's backs. They wanted me to put lotion on their legs, and had their suits pulled up high to resemble a T-back, and they, of course, wanted to return the favor and oil me up.

We played in the morning sun until I knew I'd had enough and went for the umbrella lounger. A waiter came by and took an order for four iced teas, one unsweetened and three sweetened. When the waiter came back, Rita and the girls joined me out of the sun. We had all played in the water a little, just splashing around. They had the jellyfish signs up, so we had to watch for the creatures.

When the girls went back into the sun with more lotion on them, Rita and I lay back and chatted. She asked, "Exactly what is it you do that required S&S to bring you from Lubbock, Texas?"

"I don't know how to 'exactly' answer you, but I am to design a very sophisticated engineering computer and build or write the software for it. When that's done, I will be processing engineering job requests and writing more software for more projects. The best part is that I will be able to do some personal research that I've been trying to complete for literally years."

Rita asked, "Where is this computer going to be?"

"I think it is going to be in the new R&D annex. The computer we'll have isn't very compatible with other equipment, and needs some special environmental considerations. Considering some of the projects S&S and Quality Wear are involved with, I'm sure to be busy."

"I've heard rumors of a new computer system that will help design fabrics for specific needs," Rita was telling me. "We make loads and loads of military clothing for various countries all over the world. We make the entire product line we ship to the U.S. military right there in Tampa. Sue, the owner, wants everyone to keep an eye on quality. I'm sure you've had the 'Is it Perfect?' indoctrination. I love that the owners will only accept the absolute best."

"That is special, isn't it?" I said, while taking a sip from my tea.

My phone rang, so I answered as always, "Feeny."

"Hi, Doc, it's Jenny. I'm checking in with you to see if you're staying over or coming in today. What are your plans?"

"Thanks for calling, Jenny. I'm going to stay another day. I'll get an early start in the morning and be there before closing time tomorrow. Should I go to the shop or the R&D building?"

"You don't need or even want to do either. Find the patio and I'll meet you there with the other members of your welcoming committee." Jenny expanded on the welcome, "We'll show you where you can live at the park if you want, and if you would rather live off premises, we have condos and apartments nearby. You should see how you like it in the park first, as it's a hell of a lot fun to be near where everything is happening. I love the way I get to hobnob with all of the wheels of the company. There's a mix of locals and all of the various companies, so you are never without someone to chat with. Try it, you'll like it."

"Sounds kind of exciting. I'll try the park first."

Jenny asked, "Try to get here about three. Tomorrow's Friday and we're going to have a real blowout to welcome you. Actually, you're just an excuse to have a Friday party. I promise you'll love it. Remember, don't pay a cent for anything and you know what? One of our people, a dear friend of mine, Rita Martin, is also staying in that hotel with her twins. Ask for her and take her to dinner. You'll have to watch her kids as they are always full of mischief."

"Ah, Jenny, this time I'm ahead of you. As a matter of fact, I'm sitting on the beach with Rita watching the twins play in the sand."

"Oh wow, put her on, I've gotta talk to her."

I handed the phone to Rita, who immediately told Jenny, "Now hold the snide remarks. You know I'm not a predator like you are."

There was a lot of uh huh's and yeahs, before she exclaimed, "I will not. What kind of girl do you think I am? You know my rep, the ice woman."

"Just keep your trap shut, Jenny dear, or I'll have to strangle you to keep you from gossiping. No, we're not engaged, married, or even thinking that way. You know I'm not remarrying until the girls are in school, college that is, and even then only if they go out of town."

"He's quite the stud, Jenny; I can't wait to watch you fall all over yourself for him. I'll warn him off, you terrible tease, so he won't fall for your tripping trap. Here's the man."

When I told Jenny I was back, Jenny said, "Don't listen to one word from that woman. She'll have you thinking I'm a loose woman. Only a few screws are loose, Doc, the rest of me is put together pretty well."

I was laughing until she said, "You'll have to check the chassis out for yourself."

I softly said but was easily heard, "What have I gotten into?"

Rita's head came up to listen, and Jenny said, "Call me from the road tomorrow to let me know your progress."

When she was gone, Rita asked, "What was that remark of what have you gotten into about?"

"For all of my high school, college, and being a professor and dean, I've been a pariah. My colleagues and peers avoided me like the plague as a person, but respected me within my fields. No one, and I mean none of my staff, or the school's other staff, did much but sneer and talk about me. I'm a nerd and know it. They openly called me that and I didn't correct them, since I am proud to be devoted to science. I've had a few liaisons over the years, but nothing permanent or lasting. An occasional out of town professor or graduate student would come on to me, and I took advantage of it. The weekends I rode in rodeos were usually good for some hero worshipers, but truthfully, Rita, you're the first female I've been able to have fun with as much out of bed as in."

Rita sat back behind her dark sunglasses to ponder what I had said.

She looked over at me, "So you're leaving for Tampa tomorrow and going to the Friday night party?"

"I am. I'm excited about meeting people, seeing where I'm going to live, and to begin some form of work for S&S. I am excited."

Rita reached across to take my hand and informed me, "We're going back in the morning too, but we're flying back. DeDe from the flight school and charter service is flying up to take us home. She's coming in a King Air while she teaches a student instrument flying. Too bad you have your truck or you could fly back with us."

We sat for a few more minutes, before Rita said, "Let me use your phone. I've not charged mine and I doubt it will work for a conversation."

Rita dialed a number and said, "This is Rita, and I need something from you. Find me someone who can drive Sal's truck back to Tampa so he can ride with me and the girls. That way he'll be back early in the morning. DeDe said she is flying straight up here and straight back, as the student only needs a half hour of time before his exam."

After a pause, Rita said, "Sal, you know Sal, you just spoke to him fifteen minutes ago."

Next was, "Dr. Feeny, huh? Well my, my. I'll have to have him give me an exam. Anyway, you foulmouthed slut, find someone so we can torment Dr. Feeny, or Sal, all afternoon or do you have a bunch of people out?"

"Good! Give the phone to your minions and we'll play with Sal the rest of the day."

Rita was smiling as she said, "I love it when a plan comes together. I'll bet she has someone to drive your truck back within fifteen minutes."

My phone rang, "Feeny."

It was Jenny again. "I have someone to drive your truck back to Tampa for you. It will be really neat for you to get in early so we can show you your new place. We have everything you'll need in it now, right down to four kinds of bath soap. We have it set up for you to have a housekeeper two or three days a week, unless you find that's too often or not enough. We already have a neat painted up golf cart parked under your carport for you, and I'll bet there is a frosty mug with your name on it. If there isn't, I'll scratch your name on one for you. It's okay for someone to drive your truck, isn't it?"

"If the person has a driver's license and promises to treat it nice, they can drive my truck."

"Well, Sal, as I've now found out your name from the hussy you're on the beach with; tell her to coordinate with you to get out to the airport tomorrow around eight thirty to nine. You'll be here by ten. We're going to have a great time tomorrow. I'll see you at the airpark."

I looked over at Rita and told her, "It's an early morning as we have to be at whatever airport it is by eight-thirty."

"Oh darn, we'll have to be on our way no later than eight. We have to meet them at the Northwest Beaches International Airport. I'll make sure we have a cab for us early."

"No need for a cab. I have an old fashioned bench seat so we can sit four in the front. Will it take you long to pack?"

"Nope," Rita answered, "We only brought the bare necessities. Only shorts, tops, swimwear, and personal stuff. Not one dress. We're here for what we're doing right this second. How about something to drink that has a kick, an afternoon drink?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.