S&S Nerd
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young versatile university PhD professor is tired of being the object of derision as the pocket protector guy. When offered an opportunity to join a unique company, he takes a chance and enjoys the transition. Caution, there will be some areas of intense sex. Just skip over those that are offensive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

You don't need many directions to get to Florida. I could do this in a long two days of about six to seven hundred miles a day, or do it in three or four leisurely days. I went across to highway 331 and headed southeast to Interstate 20. There was some traffic diversion going through Abilene, and a little farther through Fort Worth and south of Dallas. That place is big and busy, who would want to live there? My goal for the day was to see if I could make it out of Texas.

Around Dallas, I used my cell phone to call Dennis at S&S to let him know I was on my way. He was glad to hear I was coming and stopped short, "We didn't send you any money or a credit card. Damn, we are a bunch of goofs. Don't take it as a slight, Doc, but we try to take care of everything in advance for someone coming to us. Tell you what though, when you decide to stop for the night, call me and I'll have our travel people get you a first class place. Don't try to kill yourself getting here. We agreed you wouldn't start this coming Monday, so take your time and if you decide to stop and do some sightseeing, do it. You know, you're going near New Orleans. You could go down there."

"Thanks, Dennis, I'll visit New Orleans another time. I want to get to you guys and get started. I might have to check on the spring break babes around Panama City, but that's just a look see for me."

Dennis laughed before he cautioned, "Be careful of the jailbait out on the beaches, Doc. Lots of sixteen and seventeen year olds mix in with the older crowd and wreak havoc with your head. They'll tease you into distraction, and then give it up to another teen."

"So you're telling me Florida girls do the same things Texas girls do."

With a laugh, Dennis said, "They must all sign up for tease instruction about thirteen, so that they're pros by the time they're sixteen."

"I'm not a chick magnet, Dennis. I lurk. I love to check them out, but if I begin to talk to them, my pocket protector puts them off."

"Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha," Dennis couldn't quit laughing. "I know the feeling. I went to a local high school and was really cool driving my El Camino, but as far as getting close to some babe or scoring, SOL man. I didn't have any luck until I met my babe and she saw through or over the top of my appearance and tech interest. I'm lucky, hope you get lucky too, and that's not a pun."

Dennis continued, "But listen to me, I'll tell the travel lady to be ready for your call. We'll set you up in something plush. You're an important part of where we're going. Call, okay?"

Now I was chuckling, "I'll call. I want to make it out of Texas today or tonight, so I'll probably be ready to quit about five and I should be right around Shreveport. Have your lady find me a place there and get the directions. You know I'm a country boy and don't do cities very well."

"Got it, Doc, I'll have Jenny find you a first class place in Shreveport close to Interstate 20. I'll make sure they have a list of fun things for you to do there if you want. Have a great dinner and breakfast, it's on us. I'll give Jenny your cell number if that's all right."

"Sure, fine, Dennis. I'm just about past the heavy Dallas traffic, so I can get back up to Texas speed."

"And what is Texas speed, Doc?"

"Depends on the year of your pickup. If it's less than ten years old, you're safe under a hundred. They frown on faster than that."

"You better not drive like that down here. They'll only give seven miles an hour most of the time, and if there's no traffic on the interstate, they'll give you ten if they are in a good mood. Anything more than that and you'll have a ticket that will choke you up. Keep it down, Dude."

I had to laugh again, "I will, Dennis. I'm just used to burning tires up on the open highway. I hear you have to toe the line in Louisiana and Mississippi too, so I'll be doing only seventy as I make those states.

"Okay, Doc, drive carefully, and call if you want to chat while you're driving. I'll let you gab with Donny or Gerry for a while. You guys could talk equations or something together. You might even talk to Sandy; he has a whole slew of good stories. Drive carefully."

"Bye, Dennis."

Now that was encouraging. Dennis was okay and seemed to be just another guy. I knew Sandy was one of those guys who was like me and never seemed to hook up with women. I wondered how he met his wife. They seem really happy and they both work for one of the companies. I think his wife is one of the Quality Wear legal people.

It was about four forty-five my time, and I was about ten miles out of Shreveport when my new iPhone rang. I answered, "Feeny."

"Hi, Doctor Feeny, this is Jenny Huddy. I'm the travel lady for S&S, CS&S, and Quality Wear. How close are you to Shreveport?"

"I'm about ten miles out according to the signs."

"Tell me, do you want to stay at a great place that has a casino like Harrah's, or the Horseshoe where they have had the World Series of Poker, or just a regular place and have to hunt for supper?"

"Wow, either one of those casino places should have good food. Fix me up with one that's easy to get to."

Jenny described the hotels, "I'm told that the Horseshoe has a real good steak. I'm sure Harrah's serves a good meal too. The Horseshoe is easier to get to from I-20."

"Make it the Horseshoe for me, Ma'am. Get me directions and I'll be on the east side of the city in less than twenty minutes."

"Okay, Doctor Feeny, you're set. I'll have a concierge call you and talk you right to their valet. Eat well and sleep good. Be careful if you gamble. We can't help you with that. You'll have to go to a casino with the bosses. I understand they are really lucky."

"Thanks, Jenny, this is great service."

"Well, remember to check with me tomorrow so I can get you into a good place wherever you are. Just call the number on your phone and I'll answer, twenty-four seven."

"Wow, you are a busy person."

Jenny giggled, "Not really, I actually normally give the phone to someone else by now, but you are important. Good night, Dr. Feeny, I'm on my way to the patio."

She hung up and all I could think of was that the patio sure had a big appeal. I thought of how great it was going to be to work with friendly people who weren't always conniving to do something to you or say something that isn't true about you. Those university assholes never took the opportunity to ever find out anything about me. I do remember Sandy asking about my pictures a couple of times. He was always interested in others.

My phone rang, "Feeny."

"This is Jack from the Horseshoe. I'm calling to direct you to our front door, Dr. Feeny. Where are you right now?"

When I told Jack where I was, he told me to stay on the phone, what exit to take, and to inform him when I was on the correct street. He did guide me right to their door. I thanked Jack as a valet came to the pickup door and stood.

There weren't any smirks or funny looks because I was driving a pickup with a cap and a lot of stuff in the back. Another man came to the truck and asked, "May I carry your luggage for you, Sir?"

I laughed at the situation, "Hang on, Guys. I just drove from west Texas. Let me get my bag from the back and give this man my keys. If you could, put this where it's safe. I don't have a lot, but I'm moving everything I have to Tampa. Take care of it."

The bellhop took my bag and the valet got into the truck. He gently drove away as the bellhop took me inside. A man met me just inside the door with his hand stuck out, "Dr. Feeny, right?"

I had a chance to nod before he led me toward the front desk. "I'm Jack, the guy who directed you on how to get here. Let me help you through the bureaucracy and get you to your room. I'll give you a quick tour, a rundown of everything you can do, where to eat, and you'll be on your own."

Check-in only required me to show them my driver's license and sign a card. The foxy lady handed me a key card and asked, "Do you have another traveling with you that might require a key?"

"Nope, all alone, thanks for asking."

"My pleasure, Sir. Enjoy your stay."

Jack said, "Come on, the bellhop will take your bag to your room. I'll show you around down here first."

We walked through a busy casino and past a couple of places that appeared to be entrances to shows or other entertainment. The only thing of interest was a sign that said "WSP Texas Hold'em tournament, $100, $500, $1000 buy in, sign up, 7:00 PM."

I asked Jack, "What's the deal with three buy in amounts?"

"That is weird, isn't it? Everyone gets the same amount of chips. If you win on a C note buy in, the pay out is ten grand. If you win with a five hundred buy-in, the prize is fifty grand, and if you put up a grand, the winner will get a minimum of a hundred grand. The winner of everything can win up to around a million. Do you play?"

"Wow! I love to play, but you must have a lot of players to pay out a million."

Jack told me, "The room will be packed. This is a weekly thing that brings in a lot of big names. You'll be surprised at how many thousand dollar buy-ins there will be. They post it on the board. Are you going to play?"

"I might. I'm hungry and I ought to shower. Seven is only an hour and half away."

"Hey, Doc, sign up now and go shower and eat. The tourney doesn't start until eight thirty. The signup is at seven, but they let people sign up anytime. It's right in here, let's do it even if you only sign for a hundred."

I was concerned that this was going to take all night so I asked, "How long does the tournament usually last?"

Jack was nodding, "Sometimes to the wee hours of the morning, but that's only because some of the guys put on a show by trying to outfox each other. I've seen them out of here by one. If the tables play fast, you'll be able to just about guess the time."

A lady in a skimpy costume smiled and pushed a signup sheet to me. I put my name and room number down and she scanned my key card. She was startled, "You are a winner or at least whoever's paying for your room is making you a winner. You're signed up for a thousand dollars, Sir. Hope you do well."

Now I was feeling a little funny. S&S is willing to drop a grand for me to play poker? They are gambling on me, but are also willing to drop another grand for me to play. Wow, this is special."

"Jack, show me the restaurant first. I'll find my room and shower afterward."

The restaurant he showed me into wasn't very busy and a busboy almost ran to put water into my glass. I had chosen a booth seat at a window so I could look out at a huge swimming pool with lots of yummy looking females lying on chairs. The sun was almost down, but they were still showing it off.

A waiter interrupted my thoughts. "What can I get you to drink, Sir?"

I was about to ask for a drink or beer, but remembered the game. "Iced Tea, lemon, no sugar. If you'll get me a menu, I'll order now."

"I can get you a menu, Sir, but we make anything you want. What do you have a taste for?"

Uh oh, this is going to be expensive. "Ah, actually I was thinking a medium sized rib-eye with a small lobster tail, and a few shrimp scampi with a buttered mixed vegetable. How about a small Caesar salad along with a good British Martini. A small size Martini, please."

The waiter grinned and told me, "I'll be right back with your drinks and salad. Do you have a need for speed tonight? Are you going to play in the tournament?"

Very astute of the man, "Yes, I am and speed would be good. I need to clean up before I go in there."

"I understand and will make sure you only have the one martini. Good luck."

The drinks were almost instantaneous, with a salad slid onto a plate almost as fast. I savored the salad with the martini, thinking this gin was something special. Almost as soon as I put my fork down, a busboy whisked the plate and fork away. The waiter was carrying a tray with something smoking on it. He put a fairly thick rib-eye steak on a metal hot plate in the center, a small plate with a shelled lobster tail on one side, and a plateful of shrimp scampi on rice on the other. Directly over my plate, he set down a bowl of mixed vegetables. The man was smiling and offered me a card, "Excuse me, Dr. Feeny, if you can't finish your meal now, you can call this number and we'll warm it up or bring you fresh up to your room later. We always want to please."

I was stunned. How did he know my name? He was perceptive because he figured out that I was going to play in the tournament, but how could he figure out my name?

He was gone before I could ask him. My nose brought my attention to the rib-eye. I had not specified how I wanted the steak cooked, but it was a true medium bloody rare that was so tender that I didn't need a steak knife. The shrimp was delicious, and a mouth full of lobster had me drooling. I didn't eat fast as I wanted to savor the meal.

At one point while I ate, the waiter refilled my iced tea and had already removed the martini glass that I had not finished. He didn't interrupt my focus on the food by asking how it was, he knew it was good. I actually finished every bite and sat back with a full tummy. They gave me too many shrimp, but this was Louisiana. Knowing the meal was taken care of, I pulled my money clip to leave a tip.

The waiter magically appeared, "Oh no, Sir. Your gratuities have been taken care of. Go win some money."

I checked my watch to see it was still just a little after seven, so I took the elevator up to my floor and found my room. The door popped open as I slid the card into the slot.

"Holy shit, this was special. There was a large sitting area and a bed that looked like a dozen people could sleep in it. A quick look around showed some kind of porch or patio outside some doors. I looked out there and was surprised, there was a hot tub outside my room; oh, my.

I didn't have time to gawk, so I looked for my suitcase and found it on the floor of the closet with my clothes neatly hung. Okay, that's a nice touch. I was stripped in seconds and through the shower. I kept my hair short so I didn't have to mess with it, which was another source of derision by my peers at the university. I thought it was smart to have short hair so I could wear a hat and it not mess with my hair or look like I just got up if I lay down for a nap.

After a quick shave, I dressed and rode the elevator to the first floor. I found what I wanted in the gift shop. I pulled an extra strength five hour energy bottle and a pack of chewing gum. Gum was my weakness, but it was better than chewing tobacco, the common product for my age group in Texas.

I walked through the door to the tournament room and a lady on a high stool with a computer monitor said, "Welcome, Doctor Feeny, you will be at table twenty-seven. Do you want a lucky number table?"

On a whim, I said, "How about thirty-three?"

The girl did some keystrokes and said, "Would you accept table three?"

I was enthusiastic when I answered, "That would be even better."

"You're all set, Doctor Feeny, good luck."

I stepped past her and watched how she knew who I was. When someone would stand in front of her, she would push a key and the machine would compare a series of faces until it came up with the correct face and the information about the customer or tournament entry. That was a slick use of a facial recognition program. The signup lady took the picture and it was stored for the entrance clerk who assigned tables.

I walked around the room toward where I assumed table three would be. I thought the low number tables were for high profile players, but I didn't care. If I could play with these big guys, I could play my way through for a while.

I looked at the sheet of paper the lady had given me. Everyone from twenty-fifth to first place won money. For me to make the thousand back, I would have to come in twenty-second. This was high stakes stuff.

I found table three and I looked at the seat markers. A lady in another skimpy costume was setting my name tag in front of a seat.

While I was standing there, a waitress asked if she could get me something. I asked for a no sugar iced tea with lemon. She asked, "Tall or short?"

"Tall, Ma'am."

The very short waitress grinned and said, "You sure are."

That was a flirt, as I'm not tall at all. That was a nice gesture and a hell of lot nicer than the usual "nerd" stuff I heard.

I was sipping my iced tea near the table when a couple of fairly well known poker players showed up. This was going to be fun. How many times do you get to play with guys you only see on TV? Pretty soon, the public address system announced, "Tables, Ladies and Gentlemen."

I sat at my place and checked my name tag. Oh shit, it said, "Dr. Salvatore Feeny". I didn't need that. As I sat, all of the players were recognizing each other and shaking each other's hand. One of the guys said, "That's a mouthful, Dr. Feeny, how about 'Sal'?"

I was nodding and smiling when another of the famous card players asked, "What kind of doc are you, a shrink, a surgeon?"

With a smile I told them, "I'm a PhD. A doctor only as a matter of students addressing me. I fool with electronics and computers."

That was the right thing to say as they all continued their conversations with each other. In front of each player was a tray of chips. The players were taking them out and stacking them by color.

The public address announcer broadcast, "For the purpose of the tournament, the black chips will be a thousand, the red five thousand, the blue ten thousand, and the purple twenty-five thousand. Each player has been issued two hundred fifty thousand in chips. Good luck, Gentlemen.

The dealer said, "A thousand for the blind, ladies and gentlemen." There were two well-known lady players at the table.

The first hour was fast and three at our table went out. I wasn't playing conservatively, but I was watching and trying to play smart. I did have a rep at home for being one of the better players at the Saturday and Sunday afternoon tournaments. It was surprising how many good players were making bad bets. I figured the game could be won early if you played the way you were supposed to.

After two hours, the only original players at our table were one of the ladies and me. Both of us had a nice stack of chips. The break was long enough to hit the john and order another iced tea. I couldn't get over the number of well known players sucking up booze. This was for money, why would you take away your edge?

When the play started again with a new dealer, he was dealing so slow that I asked him, "Do you get paid for dealing slow or is it just the way you deal?"

There were several people that spoke up and agreed with me. The guy said, "If you question me you can leave. I control this game and will deal the way I want to. Who are you to talk to me that way?"

That brought a lot of "ooh's" around the table. I began watching the guy's hands and looked up at the lady playing at the table. She caught my eye and winked at me. The guy was doing some fancy dealing. I had to quit betting because of the cards I was getting. The only thing I did was put in the blind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.