S&S Nerd
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Dual Writer

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young versatile university PhD professor is tired of being the object of derision as the pocket protector guy. When offered an opportunity to join a unique company, he takes a chance and enjoys the transition. Caution, there will be some areas of intense sex. Just skip over those that are offensive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Meeting S&S - The Beginning

I was welcomed on board the aircraft by a very well dressed man in dress slacks and a sport coat who introduced himself as Chuck Johnson, the pilot. Standing next to him was a nice looking lady, equally well dressed, who was introduced as Lisa Johnson, the co-pilot. They escorted me into the aircraft where I was surprised to see my former student, Sandy Flowers. Next to Sandy was a lady who smiled beautifully, and who was also introduced as Sandy Flowers. I thought I had heard wrong, but let it ride.

On the other side of the aircraft was a huge man that looked out of place in a fancy aircraft, and equally out of place since he was also well dressed. Next to him was a really cute girl who smiled all the time, and was also as nicely dressed as everyone else on the plane. They were introduced as Donny and Gerry, key people with the company's R&D department.

As soon as everyone was belted in, the aircraft rocketed off the runway and headed toward Florida.

A little over two hours later, Chuck announced that we were in the landing pattern.

During the flight we all talked about university experiences and those things from our youth that we enjoyed. I was surprised when the huge man said he loved to ride horses, but had a tough time finding a horse big enough to carry his weight. The smiling Gerry, next to him, told of having been a two-time barrel racing champion at the state fair in Austin. I felt at home with these people.

I did find out that I had heard correctly when I entered the craft that my former student Santana Flowers, known as Sandy, was indeed married to a girl by the name of Sandra. The result was two Sandy Flowers. It would be months before I learned that Sandra's maiden name had also been Flowers.

Upon landing, a young guy who was almost, but not quite, a lab rat looking guy met everyone. He was introduced as Dennis and he announced he had a vehicle to take all of us back to the patio.

I thought to myself that was funny. What the hell is the patio?

When the vehicle stopped and we got out, I was surprised to find that it really was a huge screened-in patio in the midst of a trailer park. Dennis offered me iced tea or a soda and said that most anything I might want was available, but didn't offer me a beer at that time of the morning. I saw the tapper on the front of the refrigerator, and even witnessed a biker looking guy drawing a beer.

Dennis had ushered me to a table with several people sitting at it. It surprised me that the pilot and co-pilot of the aircraft that flew me here were there, as well.

Santana began, "First of all, Doc, you have to relax around these people. None of them will harm you and all of them want you to be the man they seek. I've already told them all about you and they have confirmed you are second to none within the framework of the type of computer person we need and want."

Santana made the introductions. There was Steve Sharp, the owner of the parent company, S&S. Next was his wife, Sue, a well endowed blonde who was a partner in the parent company and was also the head of Quality Wear clothing. The pilot was confirmed to be Chuck Johnson, an investing partner in many of the S&S companies, and Lisa Johnson, who was like Chuck's partner. Also present were Donny and Gerry, whom I already knew well from our conversations during the flight. A man named 'Wes' was introduced as their aeronautical engineer who designed and created all of the company's new aircraft. There was a man named 'Jeff', who was in charge of the fiberglass shop and also worked with Gerry developing some kind of composite materiel the company had created. The last person at the table was an older man named 'Abe', who was introduced as the head of rebuilding and an R&D contributor. Another lady came out of the large manufactured home the patio was attached to and sat on the other side of Steve. She was introduced as Mercy Sharp.

When the introductions were complete, I was all ears and asked, "What kind of computer do you want? What do you want it to do?"

Sandy said, "We need something powerful enough to give us all of the data necessary for a newly designed aircraft to pass its initial and subsequent wind tunnel evaluations. After that you, or rather the computer, would be expected to analyze all of the aircraft functions. You'll have to be in charge of buying the equipment, as well as designing and developing the software to do the work we want.

"You would be working with Wes here. Wes is some kind of aeronautical engineering genius who dreams new technologies for aircraft, and then does all he can to make the dreams come true."

"Your job is to help Wes make those dreams into reality. Your knowledge and equipment will prove Wes's designs as well as assisting him with them."

I exclaimed, "Holy smokes, Sandy, you don't want much, do you? Tell me more, though. Would I really get to select whatever equipment I want and would I really have full autonomy for the project?"

Everyone around the table was nodding yes to me. "Well," smiled Sandy, "for the computer side of the project, yes. But unless you're an aeronautical engineering genius too, Wes would be in charge of the design portion of the project."

Then there was a variety of questions that came from the others sitting around the table. It was apparent that all of them were no slouches when it came to business. They obviously knew more about computers than the average person, but were restricted by what was commercially available rather than what was possible for what they needed done. That is where I would come in.

While the friendly interrogation was going on, some sweet rolls had been set out on the table, and glasses of tea and cups of coffee were being refilled by various women who came and went from the main building that looked to be someone's home. I heard an occasional baby cry, so I knew there were women with infants inside.

The lady named Mercy Sharp didn't say anything, but sat watching and listening to me intently as if she were trying to read my mind.

After over an hour of questioning, Sandy Flowers asked, "Doctor Feeny, I have to ask you, what is your full name? The only thing I 've ever heard you called was Doc, Dr. Feeny, or just plain Feeny."

This brought a smile to my face, "My full name is Salvatore Markus Feeny. Before you ask," I stood up and stretched, "My mother is an Italian who married a northwest redheaded Texas cowboy while he was stationed in Italy. She named all of us kids using fancy Italian names and taught all of us to speak, read, and write in Italian so we could communicate with our relatives in Italy when we visited them or they came to Texas. At the same time, my mother learned to speak, read, and write as near perfect English as you can find. I was fascinated with Italian history, and my relatives were fascinated when they discovered that the Wild West was not as wild as they believed, but still wild enough to give almost anyone a thrill.

"I loved being a farmer, or rancher, as they are called in Texas, but I love the world of computers even more. I'm looking for a balance. I want to have some regular non-academic friends, and maybe go riding sometimes and just be a regular person. I'm looking for a company that can use my talents, but is down to earth, relaxed, and strives for perfection. I'm a little anal about that."

I didn't understand why almost all of the people at the table began laughing when I said that. My concerned expression caused Sue Sharp, she of the enormous chest, smile and say, "We're not laughing at you. Perfection is a way of life in our companies. Doing perfect work is our most important mission. We've learned that if we strive to make whatever we are working on perfect, we make more of a better product in less time. You'll see signs on the walls of our businesses that direct and encourage perfect work. Before anything comes from our companies, employees must take our products through a door with a sign above it that asks, "Is It Perfect"?"

I was able to take my eyes off her chest and look her in the eye while listening and hearing what she said. I was thinking to myself, "I have to see these signs for myself. These people do talk the talk. Did they walk the walk?"

There was a lot of activity at the other tables. I noticed ladies putting platters of sandwiches out, followed by bowls of soup. There had to be close to thirty place settings, but we were the only people sitting in the patio at that moment.

As soon as I thought that, electric and gas golf carts began arriving and parking in a long row just off the road. The tables were filling up fast, and women were putting more bowls and platters out on more tables.

Then the attack happened. More than two dozen kids were coming in the doors, getting hugs from the various women, and being sent to the restroom to wash their hands.

The pilot, who I remembered was Chuck, told me, "Let's move over to the table on this end and have lunch. If you don't claim your space around here, you'll miss your chance. Donny, here, will eat everything up, and you'll starve. Just ask Gerry."

There was an "Oh, you" from the smiling girl who sat with the Goliath. The soup was some kind of delicious homemade vegetable beef. The sandwiches were all a combination of ham and turkey. You could put a slice of cheese on it and doctor it up with whatever you wanted. They did have a pile of hot peppers in a bowl near us. Chuck and Mercy were scooping a lot of them up before I could fork one.

The lady with Chuck, the co-pilot introduced as 'Lisa' told me, "This is kind of 'serve yourself' around here. Coke or Mountain Dew is at the bar where the ice is. Coffee is from the big coffee maker, and if you want water, there are bottles in the refrigerator where the beer keg is."

Donny got up with his and Gerry's glasses and headed toward the bar. I followed and found a glass, put ice in it, and used the dispenser to put Coke into the glass. I saw they had Coke, Diet Coke, Mountain Dew, and Dr Pepper. I liked Dr Pepper, too; it's a Texas thing, especially the kind that used to come from that little town, Dublin, in central Texas, where the soda had been made with real cane sugar.

As we ate, Wes, who was next to me on my left, said, "We work on some stuff that requires a pretty stringent security clearance. Do you know of any reason you might have difficulty passing a clearance investigation?"

Hmmm, that's a strange question for a small company in Florida. I did see a lot of men wearing S&S uniform shirts with different logos on them. It was as if there were multiple S&S companies. That's when I remembered that the office where the airplane parked was labeled CS&S Air Charter. There was a big sign that said, "All Flight Students Sign In upon Arrival." There must be a lot going on out there too.

When we finished Steve Sharp said, "Doc, Salvatore, or however you want to be called, I'd like to give you a tour of the business park, which includes the R&D building, our main shop, and we'll also look in on some of the Quality Wear shops.

Instead of a little golf cart, we got into a long cart that held ten people. I sat in front with Steve, Chuck and his co-pilot sat in the second seat, Donny and Gerry sat in the third seat, Dennis and Sue sat in the fourth seat, and Wes and Sandy sat in the rear seat facing backward. Another cart with the rest of the people, followed behind.

As soon as we exited the trailer park's side entrance, we passed by what appeared to be a huge public park with baseball diamonds, football and soccer fields, some tennis courts, and lots of green grass and trees. As we went by that and turned to the left, away from the main road, where we came upon what appeared to an RV dealership on the left. The sign over the door, in average sized letters announced "S&S Motorhomes". Parked in front of the building were about a dozen huge motorhomes. Considering the economy, I'm surprised they had that type of inventory.

On the other side of the street was what was obviously a golf cart or utility cart store, but only had a simple S&S sign. There were probably fifty carts of various models under a covered awning in front of the store and more inside a showroom. This was Florida and people did use a lot of these. I, of course, knew there were golf cart communities all over the country. What surprised me was that the building was huge, making me think there was more to that business than just selling various carts.

The next building on the left was obviously a semi truck dealership. There were five big tractors, of four different manufacturers, sitting in front of the building. There was a Volvo, a Peterbilt, an International, and a Freightliner. The fifth tractor there was one of those weird looking, low wind resistance bodies that have been gaining popularity. The back of this building was huge to accommodate repair of the big trucks and also some motorhomes I saw being worked on.

The last two buildings on the left side of the street had another two of the funny looking low wind resistance tractors in front of it, and when I was able to see inside, I could see a body being lowered onto a chassis. Steve said, "Truck owners bring their tractors here and we remove the old metal body, rebuild the mechanical parts of the truck, and install a low wind resistance body for them with some nice accoutrements. We make the bodies to order for each customer. When we finish with a truck, it is beautiful and will save the owner/operator thousands of dollars a year in fuel. Of course, over every door around here, there is a sign asking "Is It Perfect?"

I liked the attitude and I was beginning to think S&S was a lot bigger than I had originally thought.

We drove behind the cart building and I was able to see inside, as the doors were open for fresh air with the mild weather. There was the answer. As far as I could see in the plant were assembly lines with various carts on them. They build carts here, as well as sell them.

We drove in front of a strip center that had various small businesses that were mostly machine shops. On the other side of the street, the first building we came to was the R&D center. The place was under construction and Dennis explained they were building on to accommodate more activity, and their now new computer department.

We did a quick tour inside, but didn't get too close to some of the items they were working on. I think this might have been one of their secure areas. Next was more construction expanding a building that said simply, "Education Center".

Steve told me this was where S&S had a training program for people in many trades. He said they trained carpenters, electricians, plumbers, air conditioning specialist, welders, sheet metal workers, and now machinists. The new addition was to expand the machinist training area. Back in the cart, Chuck pointed down a new road that went to a big building that was near completion. He said, "That is going to be one of the best machine shops in the country, and every man working there will be some form of disabled vet. We are training as many vets as possible right now, and for those who are qualified and willing to commit, we have a program to send men to the University for accounting, law, pharmacist, or lab technician courses. We are going to try to employ over two thousand disabled men and women. We will be giving back."

I was impressed. I had often thought the military would be a great learning place, but I somehow knew that I wouldn't have the opportunities to play with the computers I loved so much. Dad had been in the military for the last of the Viet Nam war, but didn't have any real combat experience. He had spent a great deal of his enlistment in Italy.

The Quality Wear plant was enormous. There were seven total buildings that all seemed to be busy. The parking lots were filled, but something strange was happening. A long string of kids from about three to five years old were holding hands as they were led across the street into a huge vacant park area. Sue spoke up, "Those are our workers' kids. We have facilities to take care of all preschoolers and to also handle the kids who get out of school before their parents get off work. It gets really crowded in there between about three and five. The busses bring them directly here, and we make sure we inventory every kid. It's quite a task."

We parked and walked through the main entrance, with Steve and Sue waving at the receptionist. As we passed a door that said, 'Nurse' Steve said, "If you think you might want to work with us, go in there and do your drug test real quick. That will be one less thing you'll have to do later."

I thought about it for only a second and went into the room. Chuck followed me and said, "You have to have company for these, and I thought you might be more comfortable with me rather than the nurse."

The procedure is painless and only takes a minute. Chuck had to explain to the lady that I was a probable future employee, and was getting this part of pre-hire out of the way. The nurse told me, "We choose various employee groups and do spot drug tests, so don't think we don't watch." I had to smile at that, as I'm sure eighty percent of the staff at the University I was trying to escape from, was using one form or another of recreational drug. You could walk down the hallways in the enclosed classroom areas and smell it as you went by a professor's office.

We toured a couple of sewing rooms. There were cute cartoons on the walls with caricatures of Steve and Sue along with many others. Over the door was the sign, "Is It Perfect?" They were walking the walk. From the huge plant, we drove around the big park area, out to the main road, then back toward the trailer park, past a good sized two building Holiday Inn Express. You could tell the rear building was new, with a pool and cabana between the buildings.

As we drove through the front security gates of the park, Steve told me, "We'll take an Expedition to the shop so you can see more of the company. I envision a research computer system contributing to several of our businesses. If we were to have that kind of engineering facility available, who knows what we could create?"

We drove a short distance to a group of buildings with a huge "S&S" sign in front. Across the street was another group of buildings that said Quality Wear on the front sign. That must be a really big company.

When we walked into the S&S showroom, there was a race car hanging from the ceiling. Also hanging were race car and drag bike frames. I knew what they were, as a friend I grew up with could beat almost anyone at the motorcycle dirt drags. In the showroom, were a very fancy motorcycle, a drag bike, a big generator, and several sheets of what looked like clear Lucite. I saw two of them had large bullets imbedded in the glass. I wondered what that was all about.

We walked past a blind receptionist who stood and cordially greeted us. Steve and Sue said something to her and we walked through two big double doors into what was obviously what Steve called his 'shop'. We walked to the right behind some welders working on race car frames, then behind an area that was cutting and bending sheet metal, also for racecars. I noticed the signs around that encouraged perfect work. Something else that I noticed was that all of the workers gave enthusiastic greetings to Steve and all of us as we passed.

We entered another very brightly lit area of work stations that were copies of each other, six engines up on stands, with two people at each stand working on an engine. People would go back and forth between benches with sophisticated measuring equipment, do something with a part then return to the engine. Steve said, "This is our motor shop, where we build perfect motors that are beating the competition." I was astounded at how clean the floor was considering they were working on motors.

On the far end of the shop were two biker looking guys working on a couple of motorcycles. Near them, a short redhead was using an airbrush to paint an intricate design on a set of motorcycle fuel tanks. This was a busy place.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.