The Importance of a Good Education - Cover

The Importance of a Good Education

Copyright© 2012 by LexiRose

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Brad fails to get even one acceptance into college, his dad takes matters into his own hands. Using his college network he manages to gain Brad a place at his old school and lodgings with a friend, Miss Lily. But Miss Lily is more than simply a strict old spinster, in fact, you might be more inclined to called her Mistress Lily. Brad soon discovers that the price of disobedience is punishment and finds himself sinking into the darker world of BDSM. Plus side, his grades improve dramatically

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   FemaleDom   Slow  

The knock on his door startled him out of his daydreams, his clothes put away long ago. He'd been a bit pissed off to realise there didn't seem to be any wifi here and that to get a signal on his phone he had to hang so far out of the window that he was scared he'd fall, but at least that meant he wouldn't send any drunken, embarrassing messages. Not that he did those kind of things obviously. But better safe than sorry.

He had finally managed to get Pete's mum (via Pete) to agree to pick him up this evening at 9pm. It meant they'd be half an hour late for the party but he figured he'd need the time to convince Miss Lily that he was asleep, especially as it was almost 6pm already. His dad had been 'talking' almost an hour. He didn't think the old fart had it in him!

His next dilemma had been how to get out unseen, his window was far too high to do anything stupid with bedsheets. Luckily, whilst he'd been hanging out trying to get a signal, he'd spotted a path leading up to the back of the house, and a path meant a back door.

All he'd have to do would be to lock his room after him when he went out, then if Miss Lily got suspicious he could claim he hadn't heard her knocking. After all, the walls were very steep and the door was right at the bottom of the stair case.

Relaying all of this to Pete, they'd agreed to meet him on the road behind the house. It involved a short trek across the back gardens but Brad figured it was no more than two minutes and he'd wear his trainers for that part to stop his shoes getting all muddy and ruined. Not that he was vain about his appearance, but this was Sally, and everyone knew Sally could have whoever she wanted. Brad planned on making sure that he was the one she wanted tonight.

Stomping down the stairs he opened the door to see his dads face peering up at him. Was that a faint flush on his cheeks? Eew. Old people were so obviously disgusting at times.

As he followed his dad down to the main hallway, he couldn't help but notice he was walking funny. Served him right, the dirty old perve. If Brad had spent an hour with Miss Lily it'd be her that'd be walking funny! Annoyingly his trousers tented again at that thought and he struggled to think of something to take his mind off it.

Imagining his dad naked and rutting seemed to work well, his erection subsiding as he smirked at the thought of all that flabby middle aged flesh butting up against the trim and voluptuous Miss Lily. Damnit. Must not think of Miss Lily, he thought to himself as his dad pushed open a large oak door and ushered him quickly inside.

This room smelled as weird as the rest, polish with an undertone of musty old books, probably from the bookcases that lined every wall but the one facing the back garden. Looking out, Brad spotted the path and guessed the back door must be just down the corridor from here, that helped his plans.

Miss Lily was sitting on a leather sofa facing the garden, just the back of her head visible. From behind him, his dad cleared his throat nervously.

"Umm, right then. I'll just leave you with Miss Lily then. Gotta be back home or your Mum'll be worrying. Remember to behave yourself okay?"

Then, his father backed out of the room and closed the door behind him, his footsteps becoming fainter until Brad heard the heavy front door close in the distance.

Confused, Brad remained where he was. What was that all about? His dad was being majorly weird today. Grown ups were like a different species sometimes, he thought with a exacerbated sigh. At the sound of that, Miss Lily seemed to stir, and, still facing the garden, she spoke in a soft voice quite different to the tone she'd used with his father.

"Well don't just stand there boy, come and sit here, next to me where I can get a look at you."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.