Big Bad Mike - Cover

Big Bad Mike

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mike is big,bad, and extremely ugly. The combination of the ugly face and the beautiful huge body seems to attract a lot of female attention and he is not inclined to refuse any of it. He does fall for a slightly older woman who is already spoken for but they still manage to connect in a frenzy of kinky action that makes him feel like he has fallen into paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

Mike came up out of the badlands like an outlaw trying to find a safe haven. He regretted not getting air conditioning in the car but he didn't want to spring for the extra grand and a half for the comfort of cold air. Besides, he liked the feel of the wind on his arm and his face no matter how hot it got even in the desert. He noticed that the flat land was becoming hilly and he could see snow on a couple of mountains in the distance. This route was pretty good because it avoided the high altitudes as much as possible and let him slip up into California like a sneaky cock spooning a sleeping coed.

He stopped in a place called "Needles". For some reason, his brain wasn't running on all eight cylinders and he was not sure what state he was in but he suspected he was already in California even though there was no discernable difference between the last State and the new one. Earlier on the trip out he was so discombobulated that he mixed up Cleveland, Columbus, and Cincinnati and went a hundred miles in the wrong direction. The only saving grace was that there was light traffic and a nice straight road.

When the car stopped, the wall of heat hit him right in the gut. The radio was making things worse by telling him it was 105 degrees at 9AM in the morning in beautiful downtown Needles. This heat was decidedly worse than the Arizona and New Mexico desert heat that had almost no humidity at all. The short walk from the car in the parking lot to the pancake house door made him break out in a sweat as if he was running a mile. Inside the small restaurant, the air-conditioning was running full blast and he thought about going back to the car for a sweater in the trunk. It seemed counter-effective and he just found a seat in a vinyl-covered booth and waited for the waitress.

The girl that came over was definitely not a California girl because she had no tan and her accent placed her somewhere west of the Hudson River like in New Jersey.

"Ya know what ya want or ya want a menu?"

She automatically poured him a cup of coffee after turning his cup back upright and took a pencil out from her frizzy red hair with a practiced air of confidence. Obviously, this was not her first day on the job.

The place was busy but not overly crowded and that meant she could take her time in getting his order. He asked for a "Danish" and bagel and was rewarded with a blank stare.

"This is a respectable place, mister. We got pancakes and bacon and eggs and lots of stuff so don't be giving me any crap about anybody in Denmark or what the hell is a bagel?"

Maybe this girl was from California after all.

He pointed to the circular display on the counter and she brightened up and said,

"Oh, ya mean a "sweet roll". Why didn't ya say so?"

Mike was afraid to ask for an English muffin not knowing what kind of response that would get so he settled for plain old white toast with jam and butter. He was hungry but didn't really like to eat much in the morning before noon-time because that tended to make him sleepy and that was not good for driving.

The waitresses name was Dolly and she told him she was from Nevada where her parents relocated from the East Coast after losing all their money at the crap table. A bunch of the customers all left at the same time and she told him they had to get to the factory in order to punch in before getting docked for pay. It was some sort of ammunition depot where they made shells for the military and the workers got extra pay for the hazardous conditions. Mike didn't think he would enjoy a job in such an atmosphere but apparently it was the biggest business in the area and hired a lot of people locally.

Dolly was getting ready to go off shift and she invited Mike to see her "fish". He thought it a little strange for a pretty young girl to be having fish as a hobby but she told him she inherited them from her brother who was on an overseas assignment with the military. She never told him what branch he was in and he didn't ask because he hated to ask too many questions of females he had just met and hadn't had relations with as yet. It generally was a good way to kill the spark of interest if a guy seemed a little too inquisitive.

Dolly's place was actually almost across the street but she got in the car with him and they drove there just like a couple coming home after a long night out on the town. A couple of neighbors stared with curiosity but he noticed that Dolly didn't even give them the time of day or a sideways glance. Being single and all, her reputation was probably finished the first time she brought a man through her front door.

Inside her apartment, he discovered she did have a nice collection of tropical fish and that she had an expensive equipment set-up to keep them in a stable environment. She even had a small back-up generator to keep the air cleaning filter and the temperature in the correct range. In fact, it looked like the fish were in better shape than Dolly who had a shitty window air-conditioning unit that was laboring to keep up with the high temps.

As soon as the door closed, she was shedding her clothes like she was in a rush to go to bed but she told him it was a lot easier to wear just her panties inside to keep her clothes from getting all sweaty. A few minutes later, they were both sitting on the side of her bed holding hands like soul-mates and wearing only their skivvies and their socks. After that first kiss, the skivvies got lost as well and they got real sweaty in a hurry. The good thing about all the sweat was that the two of them didn't need any lubrication and Mike loved the way they splashed together when things got real interesting. Dolly and Mike fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms and cooled down considerably in a puddle of their own sweat.

When Mike woke up, it was already late afternoon and he was immediately aware of his hard erection which seemed to be buried inside Dolly's vaginal channel as if by magic. The little minx looked up at him with an entirely innocent look on her devious face and squeezed him with her glorious interior muscles like a milkmaid searching the very last drop of cream. He let his weight pin her to the mattress after he spun her underneath and drilled her to the core with serious pounding. He had no choice but to give her a flood up deep inside because he had neglected to use any condom. Then again, she had not suggested they find any so he surmised she must have been on the pill.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.