Big Bad Mike
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mike is big,bad, and extremely ugly. The combination of the ugly face and the beautiful huge body seems to attract a lot of female attention and he is not inclined to refuse any of it. He does fall for a slightly older woman who is already spoken for but they still manage to connect in a frenzy of kinky action that makes him feel like he has fallen into paradise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Teacher/Student   Clergy   School  

Mike was really proud of his college diploma. He had received a standard Liberal Arts degree because everyone told him it was the "normal" thing to do. His grades were excellent and he had made the dean's honor roll almost every semester. His constant practice in the gym to perfect his wrestling moves did not hurt his grades any more than the many hours he had spent laboring away pumping pretty little coed pussies full of creamy cum.

He had been keeping count just for a kick but he lost track somewhere around the middle of the third year when the girl's field hockey team decided to pass him around for "test rides" on his huge cock.

His year-long relationship with one of his teachers had taught him to be more cautious in his expectations of female attachments. Ever since that time, he had basically used the offered female bodies for plain old sex. He never had any complaints and he was pretty happy to be able to move on to the next piece of tail with no strings attached.

Mike had to stop wrestling in the college league because he had started to wrestle on the semi-pro circuit in New York and even over in New Jersey. At first, he had elected to wear a mask like a lot of the other wrestlers who did not want their identities known. Then, his manager, a little Irish guy who used to box under the name of "Danny Boy Brogan" told him his face was worth a million dollars. He knew the shrewd manager was hinting that he was so ugly that people would pay just to see him get beat.

He was undefeated in 9 matches and had been able to save up enough money to buy a car. Unfortunately, he didn't know how to drive yet. So Mike went to a little "hole in the wall" driving school up near the Yankee stadium to get some driving lessons.

"Excuse me, miss, I wanted to get the driving license special that was advertised on the subway ads."

The pretty girl wearing thick glasses looked up from her gossip magazine and gave his 6'8" long lean frame a good once over. She stared at his ugly face with the broken nose and the cauliflower ears. He was only 23 years old and he looked like a guy in his late 30s. That was a fact that helped him out in the ring because it gave him more respect from his opponents.

"Well, ain't you a long drink of tea. Did you ever drive a car before?"

"No, I never owned one and never needed to get a license."

The pretty girl took off her glasses and brushed her hair back behind her ears. Mike could tell from the way she did that her thoughts were more on how big his cock was than his driving experience.

She was wearing tight blue jeans and her ass cheeks were nicely round and fully packed. He could picture her ass banging into his legs as he fucked her from behind. The look she gave him made him think that maybe she could read his mind because she choose that moment to lick her rosy red lips with her cute little tongue.

"My name is Maria and I will probably be giving you the lessons. You got to do everything I tell you and don't ask questions or interrupt me. You got it, big guy?"

"Sure thing, Maria. I'm Mike and I just want to learn real fast and get my license."

"OK, follow me and we will start the first lesson right now."

He followed her out to the driving area and got into a mid-size sedan next to the short girl with the great looking ass. The car had two sets of steering wheels and brake and gas pedals on both driver and passenger sides.

Maria reached over his knee to show him the pedals and the manual brake. One of her hands rested on his leg so close to his cock that he could feel the edge of her pinky pushing right up against his meaty shaft. He could see her breasts starting to heave a bit from her heightened arousal. It was a familiar tune for Mike. He sensed that before his first lesson was completed, they would be doing the nasty as they each sampled each other's equipment.

The lesson was pretty good and he only made a small mistake by taking a corner a little too fast. Maria cautioned him that taking curves and corners required him to slow down so the car would not go out of control. It was right about that time that he felt Maria's hand moving along his leg as she told him that was the correct leg to engage both the gas and the brake. Mike opened his legs so she could explore in deeper if she wanted. Soon, the pretty young girl was fondling his equipment in a frenzied groping of his sexual equipment. She opened him up and pulled his 9 inch cock out and stroked it with a well-practiced hand.

Mike brought the car to a full stop and placed his huge hand on the back of Maria's head and pushed her down to his lap. She gave a weak hesitation but as soon as her lips hit the tip of his cock, she opened her mouth and started gobbling him like an eighth avenue pro.

He groaned with pleasure at the feel of her wet mouth and her fast-moving tongue.

Her blue jeans were tight but he was able to slip his hand down inside her waistband and his hand cupped her softly curved ass like a long lost friend. He allowed his middle finger to slide deep inside her crack and rub her tight little brown eye with a possessive pressure. Maria trembled and sucked harder than ever before. He could hear her frantic slurping and her little whimpers of pleasure as she stuffed his entire business down deep into her throat.

Mike knew he couldn't hold out much longer because Maria's saliva filled mouth was suctioning him with deliberate intent. When his legs started to shake, he knew his load was right on the firing line. He pushed Maria's head a little closer to his groin and used his strength to keep her from pulling back when he shot off his load. He counted a half-dozen spurts before the creamy cum started to backflow out of Maria's mouth. There was just too much to swallow down completely.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.