James and Amy Naked in School - Cover

James and Amy Naked in School

Copyright© 2012 by jamesbreitbart

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - High-school freshman James Botello finds himself doing The Program in the same week as his girlfriend, Amy Abner. At first it seems like good luck for the couple, who are just about to be able to have sex, but obstructive bureaucracy and the boundary issues of James and Amy's fellow students threaten their good time.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   School  

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Amy

James was waiting for me when I got to school. I noticed that he hadn't even bothered to dress.

"I've figured out a plan," he said, "we start a club to advocate for a comprehensive sexual education curriculum, and get other schools in the state to do the same. We can stage petitions and letter writing campaigns, and when a bill gets put to the legislature, we'll organize a rally to support it."

"That sounds like a great plan," I said, "what will we call it?"

"That's where I've been drawing a blank," he responded. "We need something snappy but that says we're serious about this. Since we're just kids, there will be a temptation for the legislature to think this is some sort of silly complaint or attempt to get good college essay material. We'll work it out at the first meeting this afternoon."

"Good thing I told my parents I'd be late."

"Yeah, my mom said she'd drop you off."

"Great." We made small talk until the doors opened, and then headed to the office so I could strip off. We waited there until the rest of the participants got there, and James started explaining his plans."

He was interrupted by Mrs. Ornelas. "You will most certainly not be doing anything of the kind. All student clubs must receive my pre-approval, and I have no intention of approving something so potentially controversial. I have no jurisdiction over your little letter-writing campaign, but I refuse to let you use the school's own facilities to agitate against the curricula. Also, I should remind you all that the new policy on relief does not come into effect until Monday."

"Well, then," James responded, "we'll just have to think of something else.

We left the office and headed back to Mr. Botello's class. When we got there the stools were gone, replaced by an air mattress on the floor. Mr. Botello announced that today we would be providing a demonstration of vaginal intercourse. First, he had James demonstrate putting on a condom. We didn't need to use one because I had had the shot, but Mr. Botello wanted anyone who did need them to know how they worked. In fact, he had a couple of guys try them on themselves. I was somewhat surprised at how large their cocks were. One was even bigger than James! Mr. Botello had me lie down on the mattress, and we began demonstrating foreplay.

James lay down on top of me. "I love you," he whispered, and then we began kissing while he stimulated my already-moist cunt with his hands. He moved down my body, sucking my neck and kissing each nipple in turn before making his way down my belly. Finally, his tongue found my vagina. I moaned in ecstasy as he licked my juices. Now it was time for the main event. James lay back on top of me and thrust his cock into my waiting pussy. It felt as though my body were melting as he filled me with his wonderful penis. I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he started humping me. Now we were entirely united, and I knew in that moment of love that we would never be apart. That though made me even more aroused and I came, waves of pleasure coursing through my body. This brought James over the edged and he squirted his hot semen into my juicy cunt.

James

When class ended, I went over to talk to my Dad. "Ornelas nixed the school club."

"Could you do it out of school?"

"We'd need somewhere to meet."

"You guys can come to our house after the gay-straight club meeting."

"Great, thanks."

I headed down the hall towards Rocha's class. I got stopped by a girl with a Request. She wanted me to feel her up, which was the first time I got somebody requesting me to touch them. I don't think that's really in the spirit of the Program, but I didn't want to get into it with Ornelas, so I complied.

I got another request on the way from English to the cafeteria. A guy wanted to touch my ass. I didn't recognize him from the gay-straight club, which was odd given the nature of the request. To top it all off, he had a British accent. I made a mental note to ask Sam about it later.

Once I'd sat down, I informed everybody of the change in plans.

"That's really nice of you guys to offer," Heather said, "but are you going to have space for everybody."

"I don't think that many people will show up, I mean, right now just you guys know about it."

"True," Amy said, "but if we tell people word might spread pretty quickly."

"I wouldn't worry about it," I responded, "we have a pretty big basement if a lot of people show up."

"Have you thought of a name?" Amy asked.

"Not yet," I replied.

"What about Students for Comprehensive Sex Education?" Naomi suggested.

"That might just work," I said, "but we might want to consider broadening it beyond students, since we're not going to be affiliated with the school anyways."

"Yeah, but students are the people logically most affected by the issue," Harry argued.

"True, but we'll get more attention if we have voters on our side, that will make it an electoral issue for the legislature."

Just then, Heather interrupted. "I'm sorry, but I've taken a lot of requests today, and I really need relief. Can somebody help me out?" Harry and Luis both raised their hands enthusiastically. Heather did eenie-meenie-minie-mo and picked Harry. He lay down on the brick courtyard and she straddled him and sunk her body down over his erection. A small crowd gathered to watch as Heather began grinding against Harry. He got into it, and grasped her breasts as his hips began to buck. The crowd began cheering and applauding as they fucked with abandon. They were both getting really into it, seemingly oblivious to their audience. Finally, Harry's body tensed as he came.

Harry was clearly worn out, but Heather was just hungry for more. She signaled for Luis to come fuck her. He got behind her as she put one foot up on the bench. Slowly, Luis guided his cock into Heather's pussy, which was already dripping with Harry's juices. I looked around, and noticed that Naomi's hand was in her crotch. Several of the girls in the audience were also rubbing themselves, and many of the guys had noticeable bulges in their pants. Luis began thrusting his dick in and out of Heather's cunt while she bucked and moaned with pleasure. His hands massaged her breasts while he kissed her neck. Heather's screams signaled her orgasm, and Luis' semen joined Harry's in her vagina. Exhausted, Heather sat down and finished her food. The rest of us were too stunned to say anything.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.