Valerie
Chapter 28

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Back at the party it was fairly obvious that I hadn't been missed, nor had Frieda. The music had got louder as had the conversations and it was fairly obvious that some of the guests were getting merry and, in the case of Roger, heading towards blotto.

I moved swiftly around, chatting and making my presence felt so no one could claim I'd been missing, though I did avoid the DIY cabal as my friend Barney appeared to be holding his own there. He was probably the only guy (apart from me) who actually knew what he was doing when it came to getting things done properly.

"Hi John. Enjoying yourself?" Evelyn asked, having snuck up on me when I had just finished helping Jan load the dishwasher for the first and no doubt umpteenth time.

"Yes, very much so," I replied, trying to keep my eyes from straying to her cleavage down her open-necked top which, although she wasn't stacked, on her slim frame looked quite lovely to behold.

"Just you seem to be more of a watcher than a drinker," she giggled.

"True enough, it helps with the blackmail later," I joked.

"Ooh, do tell?" she asked.

"Tut, tut, do your own research," I chuckled.

"Well ... Jan is putting a lot away, but it's social, she's probably feeling safe at home and having you around helps, so I doubt she'll do anything other than sleep it off," Evelyn began.

"True. Anything else?" I asked.

"You're being watched by a lot of the ladies here. Not always, but their eyes stray to you every so often and when they do, they smile," she chuckled as I started slightly.

"Can't say I noticed," I lied, noting from her look that she didn't believe me either.

"The men are too caught up in their little worlds to note that their wives for the most part aren't concentrating too much on them," Evelyn went on.

"Interesting," I chuckled.

"Very. One can only wonder just what it is about you that holds such a fascination for the ladies," Evelyn added.

"Couldn't possibly say," I replied.

"As in you don't know, or you aren't telling?" Evelyn asked with a grin.

"Yes," I replied with a grin of my own.

"Well, I'm interested," she said with a wink.

"Matt'll probably know if you've been ... interacting with me," I chuckled. "He's not stupid."

"I know. He's very smart, but not tonight he won't, he thinks I'm on," she replied with a grin.

"Why would he think that?" I asked.

"I told him and I will be, probably from tomorrow, but tonight, I fancy seeing just what it is that Jan and all the other ladies find so fascinating about you, even if it's just a quick ... mingling," she replied with a wink before heading off towards the top of the garden where a few seats were placed around the garden pond.

As ever talking to an 'interested' woman had me as stiff as a board, despite having indulged myself in Frieda a bare twenty minutes before. However wandering up to the pond in front of witnesses was not going to happen and so I headed back through to the living room to see that the young ones as well as a few older ones, including both Matt and Ginny, were having the time of their lives playing Guitar Hero. A quick check of the fridge in the kitchen confirmed that another beer run was due so I headed back out to the garage again to begin transferring bottles. I was just placing the new batch into the kitchen fridge when I was interrupted.

"Need a hand, John?" Vonnie purred.

"Sure," I chuckled. "If you don't mind."

"Beats Guitar Hero," she giggled.

"Lots of other conversations going on outside," I chuckled.

"The men are still talking DIY and the women fashion, although Mum's bending Jan's ear about curtains," she giggled.

"And so Vonnie's at a loose end?" I asked

"Yes, horny and bored," she replied with a wink as she pulled me into an alcove and kissed me passionately.

"Have to be quick," I muttered when our lips parted.

"I know, but I need it bad, John!" she gasped as I slid my hands under her skirt.

"I want you too," I moaned as her nimble fingers deftly undid my shorts and she dragged them and my underwear down exposing my hard cock.

I swiftly pulled her panties down leaving them dangling from one foot as I lifted her up to sit on the edge of one of the boxes. Listening carefully to ensure we weren't disturbed I angled my cock to her very wet entrance and slammed him home.

"Unnnnh!" gasped Vonnie as I took her good and hard, her tight smooth pussy feeling absolutely heavenly around my rampant cock.

"Fuck, that's good!" I gasped as I felt her grip me even more tightly as she gritted her teeth in an attempt not to scream out when an orgasm overwhelmed her within a minute of my initial penetration.

"Oh God, you make me feel so good and so wicked at the same time!" Vonnie moaned as she felt the tip of my cock hardening as I fast approached a climax.

"It's mutual!" I moaned as again my cock blasted out a batch of prime baby-making material into her pussy.

We held each other for a short while exchanging kisses before my softening cock slid out of her welcoming depths. Hopping down Vonnie pulled up her panties and stuffed a wad of tissues from her bag into them to stem my flow from her.

"Gotta do that again soon, John. That was so intense," she said with a grin as I pulled my shorts up.

"That it was, little lady," I chuckled.

Vonnie slipped out of the door as I grabbed another box of beer to transfer to the kitchen only to run into Veronica coming out of the loo as I went past.

"Hello, John. This is such a fun party," she giggled as she saw me.

"They always are," I chuckled as her eyes drifted down to my groin.

"Just one thing would make it perfect though," she purred as her hand stretched out to caress my cock as it lay under my shorts.

Mother and her daughters, I mused as I gave her a soft kiss having glanced around to make sure we weren't being observed.

"No one will know," Veronica whispered. "They're too occupied chatting or playing."

I led my mother-in-law back into the garage and to the same spot I'd just enjoyed Vonnie, out of sight was out of mind I hoped. We exchanged passionate kisses for a few minutes, our hands wandering all over each other's upper body, touching and squeezing until I knew I was back at the stage where I could take Veronica.

"I'm going to fuck you now, slut," I murmured in her ear as she gave a little shiver of delight as Ronnie loves to be taken charge of in her innermost fantasies. "Or perhaps I should get you to lick off your daughter's juices from earlier today."

"Ohhhh!" she sighed. The words alone had made her cum though I presume she thought I meant Jan, not Vonnie.

I turned her around and tugged her dress up admiring her still shapely legs and rounded bottom, she wasn't wearing panties either, so presumably she'd had some hopes of a little bit of me being deposited deep within her.

"Pussy tonight," I murmured in her ear before pushing into her slippery wet, tight channel.

"Oh yes! Fuck me hard, you bastard. Then send me out to talk to your wife, my daughter, with your cum sliding down my legs!" she moaned back as her words turned me on more than I could believe.

Again and again I approached my limits, yet held off, giving Ronnie a damned good (if silent) fuck, all the while keeping an ear out for trouble.

I'm not sure how many times she orgasmed to my pounding cock but she was almost constantly holding her palm to her mouth to keep from crying out loud. I was also having to hold her body up from her slim waist as, to put it bluntly, I fucked her silly.

Finally my cum came boiling up from my balls and I stifled a groan of my own as I blasted my offering into her tight channel.

"Oh, John! That was wonderful," Ronnie gasped, her normal poise slightly askew in the afterglow.

"You're always wonderful, you teasing minx," I chuckled as she blushed with pleasure.

"Thank you, but I'd best go. We've been missing too long as it is," she giggled before slipping away leaving me with my shorts still on the floor.

Pulling my shorts up I grabbed another two boxes of beer and headed for the kitchen, just catching Jan as she was heading for the garage.

"Oh, you mind-reader, you," she grinned.

"I'm trying to keep up with Roger, but it's a struggle," I joked.

"It's the company, they keep him drinking," she giggled swaying slightly.

Not the only one I thought as she headed back, her delectable behind swaying as she went.

The next hour went uneventfully from my point of view; I caught sight of Jan, Vonnie and Ronnie chatting and got two winks and a wave and I tried to just give a smile in return, not the massive grin that was lurking behind my mask.

"Hope you're saving some for me," Ginny purred in my ear as she slipped up beside me.

"Why? Who's been talking?" I chuckled watching her blush.

"No one, just heard you and Mum going at it earlier," she finally giggled.

"Well, you're probably going to get lucky despite my better judgement," I replied as I watched Jan knocking back another glass of wine.

"I hope so, Dad," she replied with a wink before scurrying off to join the other young ones.

I continued on my way being the good host and making sure that everyone was having a good time as well as doing my usual bit of people watching as personalities changed from the imbibing of alcohol. Fortunately no one became obnoxious, though there were a few occasional wandering hands when groups of the opposite sex mingled.

Back up at the pond I noticed Evelyn sitting on her own nursing a breezer of some kind and so I sat down with her.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"Fun," she answered with a cheery smile. "Just needed some space. It's too warm and loud down there."

"If you need space..." I began.

"No, your company is appreciated," she giggled.

"Thank you," I chuckled. "Now, what's a nice girl like you doing with a son like mine?"

"Matt's fun, bit focussed on his goal to be the next multi-millionaire burger chain owner, but fun," she replied with a grin.

"Long term fun?" I asked.

"Dunno yet, possibly though," she replied after giving it a moment's thought.

"Did wonder, when I first saw you," I chuckled.

"Mostly I thought that his dad was hot," she giggled.

"I did admire your lovely figure too," I admitted.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.