Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The rest of the week including my work shifts went quickly enough, though other than a liaison with Jean, nothing of a sexual nature went on other than my seemingly relentless pursuit of Jan, which pleased and gratified her immensely. Sarah, our neighbour on the other side, had been an absolute delight in bed, but wished to keep things at arm's length for the moment. She did promise that sooner or later we'd get together for a bit of mutual fun. Seemed she had to be very discreet as her family were both religious and a little bit racist with regards to sexual relations outside their culture, not that they had a problem with guys being guys, just the women had to be above reproach. Struck me as a little hypocritical, but that's life.

Our guest list for the barbecue grew slightly as we had a few requests to bring kids along, but nothing major and the mountains (it seemed) of food stored in our freezers and cupboards had reached its peak. Both Jan and I were conveniently off on the Saturday and so were able to prepare the garden as well as set up the barbecue with plenty of time.

In this we were helped by Matt and Ginny who had both turned up mid-morning, in order to grab a free lunch as I put it. Also with Matt was his latest girlfriend (although she was more in the nature of a fuck-buddy) called Evelyn and who was bright, bubbly and in my opinion way too good for him. Still, it was none of my business and she seemed happy enough with the situation and probably regarded Matt as fun-time till she went to Uni.

Matt was not exactly a disappointment to Jan and I, but lacked ambition, for want of a better word. He was bright, brighter than Ginny if his exam results were to be believed, but at the moment quite happy working at a local fast-food restaurant flipping burgers. He did have his own flat and seemed entirely self-sustaining as he never bothered tapping us for cash, but we both felt he could do better.

"So anything new?" I asked him.

"Yeah, finally got myself on management training. After that I'm probably going to get a franchise," he replied with a grin.

"How much?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Getting on for £300,000," he replied with a shrug.

"Lot of money," I stated.

"I know, but I'll make it back. I've got the knowhow ... well almost, just need the right site and I'll make it work," he replied, looking about as serious as I've ever seen him.

"So how will you raise it?" I asked.

"Was going to ask Nan and Grandad to stand as guarantors," he replied.

"Good idea, if they'll go for it. Phil at least is on the board of several companies so should be good for advice at least," I mused.

"Yeah, I know. I spoke to him a couple of months ago and told him my plans. He told me to get the training first, then come back and see him," Matt chuckled. "Thinks I might be a good investment."

"He might be right. If you need help, don't hesitate to ask us though, we'd like to see you do well," I added.

"I will, dad," he replied before heading off with Evelyn to wash down the patio.

"Finally getting Matt to do something with his life?" asked Ginny as she approached, having seen Matt and I in conversation.

"Nope, he has a plan, bit risky, but he's going about it the right way," I replied, feeling rather nervous around my daughter.

"Matt, a plan?" she giggled.

"He has, good one too, your grandad approves," I replied.

"You're kidding," she replied a little nonplussed.

"I'm not. Ask him if you don't believe me," I replied with a grin as I knew that for all Ginny loved her brother, she thinks he's wasting his life.

"He can't make a career of flipping burgers," she opined.

"No, but he can do all the jobs in the restaurant so when he buys his own franchise he'll know exactly how to run it successfully," I replied.

"Wow," was all she could think of to say until she changed the subject. "You ready for tonight?" she asked with a sultry smile.

"No, but you aren't giving me a choice are you?" I sighed.

"Nope, you fuck me or I tell mum," she said with a grin.

I had sort of planned to call her bluff at this point, but whatever had sent me down the path of sexual adventurism clearly wasn't about to let me go until I'd plumbed the depths ... so to speak. I now had an erection simply through the proximity that Ginny and I had to each other and I realised that daughter or not, pussy was pussy.

"Hope I'll live up to the fantasy," I sighed.

"Oh I'm sure you will if the fun I saw Natalie having is any indication," she purred before heading away to talk to her mum.

At this point I nipped out to the garage more to calm myself down than to do any actual work, walking around with an erection never looks particularly good if you're in company.

"Hi John," came an interruption from Evelyn who was currently rooting around in the fridge pulling out salad stuff to transfer through to the kitchen.

"Oh, hi Evelyn. Need a hand?" I asked.

"No, it's OK. This is easy, keeps me busy but out of the way," she giggled. "Much easier than cleaning down the patio anyway."

"True," I chuckled glancing over her slim girlish figure and wondering what she was like to fuck.

"Like what you see?" she asked with a wink, shocking me slightly as I thought I was being discreet.

"Very much so. Matt's a lucky guy," I chuckled.

"I'd like to think so, but sometimes you need a little confirmation from other sources," she said breathily, planting a sizzling kiss on my lips before dodging inside.

'Oh hell, that's all I need' I mentally sighed as I realised that the erection I'd hoped to calm down was now even stiffer.

Fortunately I was able to dodge the inevitable pitfalls of two horny young women running around the house with my wife and son in residence as it were by simply ensuring that I was never alone for a second. Still, I was certainly horny enough to make damned sure Jan was going to get a warm loving injection before the guests arrived.

"Oh, God, John!" Jan gasped as I slipped into paradise having followed her into the bathroom and locked the door behind us.

Jan had been undressing prior to having a shower and I'd timed my arrival perfectly as she was leant over the sink in a perfect 'fuck me' pose. She was also very wet down below as a quick touch of my fingers had revealed. Mind you we'd been flirting like young lovers all afternoon, much to the kids' disgust and so decided to take advantage of a moment of privacy.

It didn't take long, anticipation had made us both very horny and I knew just what worked for Jan to get her to the heights.

"You naughty, lovely man," she gasped as my own lust blasted into her in a torrent of cum. "Glad you got me first, at least a shower will take away the scent of me in heat," she finished with a giggle.

"I'll still know you are though," I chuckled.

"Behave, but we'll see about tonight," she replied with a shudder.

I however suspected that Jan would over indulge. She never intends to, but she just keeps drinking socially without realising how much she's putting away. She never gets rowdy or rude though, just wobbly and sleepy.

Soon I was in the shower myself after Jan had finished and dressed quickly as I was on door duty, at least until we started the open part of the barbecue as Jan already had pots and pans of other stuff on the go.

I'd just got downstairs when the doorbell went and the first guests arrived.

"Hi John," Valerie and Roger greeted us. Roger usually being the first to turn up anywhere to get at the booze.

I shook Roger's hand and kissed Valerie on the cheek getting a hug off her as well as a surreptitious caress.

"Jan in the kitchen?" she asked with a cheeky wink.

"Yep," I replied with a grin as I spotted Jan's parent's arriving by taxi.

"Hello, John!" Phil greeted me enthusiastically as it was the first barbecue the pair of them had attended since God knows when.

"Hi, Dad, Mum," I greeted them.

"Hello, John," Ronnie greeted me with a sultry smile, having added herself to my list of lovers and a most demanding one too.

Ronnie also took the time to kiss my cheek, though resisted the urge to fondle me. She's paranoid about appearances and we both had a reputation as verbal sparring partners to maintain.

More and more guests were arriving and the noise levels were going up as friends old and new were re-acquainted and some serious inroads on the booze began to be made. Last to arrive were Barney and Frieda, my friend from work and his wife. He was a genuinely funny guy and we got on like a house on fire and I'd been trying to get him to come to a barbecue for a couple of years now, but circumstances kept getting in the way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.