Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"Hi Ginny," I said after clicking the open button on the phone.

"Hi Dad," she replied, sounding delighted.

"What can I do for you?" I asked carefully

"You know exactly what, Dad. But that's not why I called," she answered, her voice low with ... call it lust, I can't describe it any other way.

"And?" I asked, a little relieved.

"Just letting you know that I'm coming to the barbecue a week Saturday night," she replied breezily.

"O.K. I'll let your mum know you're coming," I said. "Matt's coming too and bringing his latest ... whatsername."

"Debby ... oh hold on, that was last month's," she giggled.

"True. To be honest, I can't remember him telling me; he goes through girls like there's no tomorrow," I chuckled.

"Like son, like father," Ginny replied somewhat throatily.

"I'm not that bad," I forced a chuckle.

"I don't know, there was Natalie..." she began.

"She kind of insisted," I replied.

"You could have said no," Ginny giggled.

"Not in the position she placed me in," I replied.

"What position was that? Missionary, cowgirl or doggy?" Ginny replied caustically.

"Didn't appear to bother you. Well, not enough to turn me in," I hit back. "Just enough to try a little blackmail."

"Blackmail is such a harsh word, Dad. I was merely offering some enticement with menaces," she almost purred.

"Having sex with you would be wrong, Ginny," I sighed.

"So's having sex with anyone not Mum, but that hasn't stopped you," she hit back.

"You're my daughter. We aren't supposed to do this," I moaned.

"We aren't, but we will. Besides it's not like I'm going to get pregnant. It's just fun, the finest kind of fun I can think of. That and I finally get the best man in my life into me," she said quietly.

"Ginny, if we're caught ... your Mum..." I began, weakening slightly.

"Mum won't find out. She'll do what she normally does at the barbecues. She'll drink too much and then go comatose afterwards," Ginny replied. "Then you put her to bed and come to my room and fuck me senseless like you did to Natalie."

"Matt'll be here, so no," I said firmly.

"He'll be fucking whatsername so won't notice. He'll think it's you and Mum," Ginny went on.

"But Ginny..." I whined.

"No buts, Dad. You want my silence, you fuck me, and you fuck me good too. No limits either. I want it all," she said firmly.

"I just don't believe this," I moaned.

"Believe it. Besides, it's not like you won't enjoy it and some Dads do their daughters on a regular basis and enjoy it," she responded.

"Where do you get that idea?" I asked.

"Well, all heterosexual men like pussy," she giggled.

"No, the dad-daughter bit?" I replied.

"History, Dad. The Pharaohs, the Borgias, the Habsburgs. That, plus it's mentioned a lot on porn sites on the internet," she explained.

"Porn isn't real," I snorted.

"No, but it's fun and it can be as real as you want," she hit back.

"Ginny I..." I began.

"Dad, unless you want Mum to know about your fall from grace, Mr Stiffy had better be ready to give me what I want, no hesitation and no backing out," she snapped.

"Yes, Ginny," I sighed as she hung up on me and I realised I had an erection of all things.

As it was I wasn't given a chance to ruminate on my troubles as Jan chose that time to come home and our normal routine swung into action as we sorted out various things before we relaxed with a glass of wine and a DVD.

"So both the kids will be home from next Friday?" Jan sighed.

"Yep, looking for a party with free beer and food," I chuckled.

"It'll be good to have them around, so long as they don't stay," she mused, snuggling into me.

"Yep, a definite on that one," I replied with a wry smile. "Who else is coming?"

"Valerie, Roger, Ted, Gemma, Bob and Alice, Vonny and Henry, oh and Mum and Dad. Those plus a few friends from ASDA," she replied counting on her fingers.

"I invited Barney from work and his wife Frieda," I added. "Nice enough numbers and if they bring kids. Well, we'll cope."

"Will be fun," she replied. "I've let Jean know that we're having a party, even invited her, but she says she'll probably not come as her hubby hates crowds."

"What about Sarah?" I asked mentioning our neighbour on the other side.

"Could you do that for me tomorrow, John? After you do the booze run," Jan asked, batting her eyelashes at me.

"Yes dear," I replied drolly, knowing Jan did not like Sarah, although it was more to do with Sarah's dog not liking Jan.

After that though, I simply set out to seduce Jan as she sat watching the film and soon enough had her bucking her hips frantically underneath me as I fucked her like there was no tomorrow.

With a frantic squeal Jan orgasmed for the third time just as I unleashed my own cum deep within her and we held each other gently in a post orgasmic haze.

"Oh lord, you're insatiable these days," Jan sighed happily.

"Well, I'm just glad you're receptive," I chuckled.

"Well, the more you want it, the more I want it," she giggled.

"Make the most of it my love. You never know when it might end. I'm getting on a bit now," I replied with a grin.

"We'll see, some folks have an active sex life well into their sixties and seventies," Jan stated.

"My God! I've created a monster," I laughed as we parted and cleaned ourselves up just as the film ended.

The following day armed with a huge list courtesy of Jan I went party shopping, getting meat, salad, booze, chips and dips etc. in enough quantities to make the car's suspension groan in protest and me wondering if I'd need a second mortgage. Unloading went well and most went into the garage with only the meat having to go to the freezer and salad to the fridge. Most of the booze went into a huge old fridge we'd gotten in a garage sale and would be well chilled down for next weekend.

After that it was time to bite the bullet and I strolled out to talk to Sarah as her husband Ben worked away in construction, or I presumed he did as I realised I hadn't seen hide nor hair of him for months now.

It was the usual pantomime when I rang her door bell. The dog went berserk; Sarah screamed at him and then spent about thirty seconds trying to make sure he couldn't get to the door.

"Oh. Hi ... John," she said when she finally got to the door.

"Hi Sarah, just wanted to let you..." I broke off as Max her dog lunged past her leg and grabbed hold of my trainer laces and pulled me forward unbalancing me and letting me flail a little and grab Sarah for balance.

"Max!" she screamed, right in my ear too.

"God dammit," I groused as I saw the slobbery mess he'd made of my laces.

"Sorry, John. He's a good dog, but just has this territory thing about the door and people coming up to it," she apologised. "Come in, I'll get a cloth."

"Thanks Sarah," I chuckled and followed her in.

Sarah is tall at 5' 9", nice figured, a 32" 24" 32" hourglass figure with a very nice set of C cup breasts (I've got very good at judging sizes now). She's of Afro-Caribbean descent; has long, naturally permed hair down to her shoulders and generally keeps to herself. She's also very well spoken, clearly educated and has a beautiful if mild accent. For all she lives next door to us, we rarely speak and whilst occasionally I'll see her going out in her car, I've never run into her anywhere I've been.

Still, following her into her kitchen allowed me a view of a deliciously wiggling rear-end encased in a tight pair of leggings.

Max, once he realised that I was a guest and no threat, slunk off to a basket under the stairs where it appeared he was creating some sort of nest judging by the soft toys, blankets and a few torn cushions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.