Valerie
Chapter 25

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Valerie moaned as I slid into her lush and very, very ready body. Her tight pussy as accepting of my cock as it had been from our very first adulterous coupling.

"Oh John, I wish we could do this more often. Roger is simply not in the mood or having the ability these days," she sighed in my ear as I began to thrust in and out of her.

"As do I, but I don't want trouble at home," I murmured back feeling Valerie responding to my pleasuring her.

"True, but these stolen moments are the highlight of my life now," she groaned as I felt the clear signs of her going into orgasm.

A few more thrusts and Valerie howled out her pleasure as her pussy clamped down on my cock and threatened to take me over the top as well.

Trying to forestall my own orgasm, I considered the events of the last couple of days as I continued to slam into Valerie's body. I had finally been caught having my way with a woman other than my wife. Ginny, my daughter, had come home quietly after finishing with her boyfriend and had seen me enjoying the charms of her Chinese friend Natalie. Rather than take me to task, Ginny had plans for me too, plans that I was not happy with at all, though fortunately from my point of view we did not have the time to 'seal the deal', much as Ginny wanted to.

Discretion mandated that we behaved ourselves for the rest of that day, as Jan, my wife, wasn't stupid and was rather fragile emotionally owing to her own guilt over getting a promotion via the use of her own sexual charms. Having Natalie around too didn't help, as for all Ginny wanted to enjoy me carnally, she was under no illusions how Natalie would probably see it. Though on that I had my doubts, as during a later tryst of a quickie Natalie had told me that she knew how Ginny felt as she had similar feelings for her own Dad and intended to act upon them.

Still the following day I'd made my excuses and got out of the house early to visit Valerie, my first extramarital conquest and the name of the hidden file under which I'd documented my adventures for later perusal and pleasure. Unlike my other 'conquests' Valerie was the one I could talk to, with the possible exception of Sue, the vicar's wife. Mind you, there was no way I was going to bring this problem to anyone's attention; it was definitely something I'd have to work on myself. Still the distraction of thinking about something other than Valerie's smooth tight pussy calmed me somewhat and seemed to be appreciated by the lady herself as I detected the signs of another massive orgasm beginning for her.

"Oh John! Oh, oh, oh JOHN!" she cried out in the throes of passion as her internal muscles squeezed and rippled over my length causing my own orgasm to flood into her with what seemed an unstoppable torrent.

"Wow!" I gasped when I finally got my breath back.

"Just keeps getting better and better," Valerie replied with a gasp of her own.

"That it does my lovely friend."

"So tell me what's eating at you John and don't fib, I can tell," she enquired with a light giggle.

"Just Jan, she seems a little up and down at the moment," I replied.

"I'll have a chat to her at the barbecue next weekend if you'd like?" she responded.

"Would you?" I asked. "Just she isn't herself and whatever it is, it won't affect the way I feel about her." I added, knowing if there were any rumours going around about Jan, Valerie would ferret them out.

"No problem, you're a good man, in more ways than one," she replied before slipping down my body to take me in her mouth.

When it came to fellatio, Valerie was unsurpassed. Her tongue could (it seemed) swirl and twirl around my cock bringing it back to stiffness in minutes.

Leaving me in the state she wanted, Valerie got onto her knees and presented herself to me as I moved to take her doggy style. One hard thrust and I was again balls deep in this gorgeous woman, moving in and out in long powerful strokes, feeling her body respond as always to our forbidden passions.

"Oh fuck, John. You make me feel so bloody good!" she moaned emphatically.

"Forbidden fruit is always the sweetest," I gasped back.

"Isn't it just, you lovely man. I'm so glad I asked you to help me that night about four months ago."

"Until you did I'd never strayed, never thought I ever would and you were merely a fantasy," I replied keeping a steady rhythm going.

"Well, I never thought you would either ... though I'd often fantasised too," she giggled before moaning gently as her pleasure built.

"Well, the reality is better than the fantasy," I chuckled as I built up the pace. My balls were now banging against her clitoris, making her pussy spasm slightly to my strokes.

"Oh God! I'm cumming!" she almost shrieked as her whole body shook like a leaf in a gale.

Grasping her well rounded hips I began to thrust savagely into her, hearing her volume increase as did her pleasure in the hard fuck she was receiving. Valerie seemed to roll from one orgasm into another until, finally, I could hold back no more and blasted another offering of my jism into her altar of pleasure.

"Oh John, that was so good," she moaned as she collapsed onto the bed.

"Takes two," I gasped in return, my legs trembling at my efforts.

"True, but I was wondering?" she began.

"Yes?"

"Well I was wondering if you or Jan do anal?"

"No, we don't," I replied.

"Well, one of the girls at work said it was pretty damned good if it was done right," Valerie giggled.

"So I'm told."

"Thing is, I expected her to get a lot of derision or scorn, but a few just nodded, whilst other kept their mouths shut. So I was wondering... ?" Valerie asked.

"I might be persuaded," I chuckled, glancing down at my twitching cock.

"Hoped so, which is why I got this," she giggled as she reached over to grasp a small tube of KY gel.

"Well prepared indeed," I said with a smile.

"Well, I was in the Guides," she giggled.

Valerie swiftly scooted down my body to take my now partially recovered cock into her mouth and was soon sucking it back to life, her tongue back to doing its magic and my increased libido helping me back to an almost aching stiffness at the thought of taking something Valerie had never offered to anyone before.

Once erect I reached over and got the tube of gel and Valerie tuned and lay on her stomach on the bed. Squeezing a small dollop onto my finger I began to caress her back entrance with it though as yet not penetrating simply making her squirm in anticipation. Adding a little more gel I slowly slipped my index finger inside her anus and began to lubricate her channel to receive an even bigger visitation. In the past I'd used vaginal lubrication to ease my way into a willing partner, but this struck me as far better and a lot more preparedness as Valerie was really enjoying the teasing I was doing. Her lush body was squirming with delight, particularly as I concentrated on also caressing her pussy and running an index finger over her clit.

Finally though, I 'greased' myself up with a glob of gel and stroked my cock slightly to get to maximum hardness.

Valerie raised herself up onto her knees and presented her gorgeous rear to me as I moved to take her.

I deftly ran my cock up and down between her buttocks and finally positioned myself at her sphincter and pushed forward slightly, hearing her moan in pleasure and, hopefully, anticipation.

"Feels good, don't stop," she almost whispered.

I pushed a little harder and the head of my cock slipped in through her entrance easily with the lubrication we'd used.

"Mmmmm," she moaned softly.

"Good?"

"So far."

I slid a little more of my length into her before withdrawing slightly hearing a gasp of delight. Carefully I moved my cock in and out gaining a little further each time until finally my groin was touching her bottom check and I was fully into her tight passage.

"Yesssss!" Valerie hissed.

"Still good?"

"Yes, wish I'd done this years ago, but God alone knows what Roger would have thought," she groaned as I began long slow strokes into her.

Valerie like others who were into 'anal' was clearly enjoying the sensations of being taken this way and her moans and groans were now gaining in volume. Reaching under herself she began to caress her pussy and that started a series of orgasms. I could feel her sphincter gripping and releasing me in a pulsating pattern that was driving me wild and towards another climax that was approaching far too quickly.

"Yes!" I cried as I unleashed another spurt of my cum into new territory as Valerie cried out and quaked in the throes of her own passions.

"Oh God, John. That was wonderful," she moaned softly as we both collapsed beside each other on the bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.