Valerie
Chapter 24

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Several weeks had passed since Jan's fall from grace and I kept my promise never to bring it up and never to make her feel judged. She did get the job and started the week after the offer. There was some good natured grumbling from her work colleagues, but as far as I could tell from Valerie Jan's secret was still a secret. The problem I had was Jan didn't quite dare believe me and at times her guilt threatened to overwhelm her. I would catch the occasional glimpse of anguish in a look or glance at me when she thought I wasn't looking or had time to dwell. Our love life did however remain pretty good and I enjoyed a golden age of lust with my Lady and kept her happy. At least when it came to sex she had nothing to worry about.

Naturally my other 'sex' life continued on apace. Jan's Mum and her sister both taking advantage of my talent in fixing things to occasionally summon me to their homes. Vonnie had moved with Henry to their dream retirement home, well, Henry's retirement home, and kept me occupied whilst Henry and Philip, Jan's Dad, played golf ... a lot.

I was also able, because of Jan's longer working hours and her access to a company car, to keep Val, Gemma, Jean, Lisa, Janet, Wendy, Alice, Sue, Barbara, Mary and Betty, whom I considered my 'other' regulars, happy and satisfied. I also had another session with Patty when she came to visit her Mum Val but no new conquests, not that I didn't run an eye over any woman I met now, seemed that some people can cope with guilt better than others.

Still, luck continued to be with me and none of the women involved who knew of my activities with some of the others seemed to mind that I was putting it about quite a bit, they were only happy that they were getting some too, which was usually more than they were getting from their husbands, save in the case of Betty who was a widow.

Still, I knew I was going to have to be careful as Ginny, my daughter, was visiting for a week from Uni and bringing a friend with her, and not her boyfriend as they'd had a bit of a row and were having some space from each other for a time.

I was off for most of the week and working nightshift from Friday night and with Jan working I was playing the gracious host and curmudgeonly Dad. Though, as had been pointed out to me in the past, Ginny could wrap me around her little finger since she'd been born, when she put her mind to getting something from me that she wanted.

Fortunately, she didn't do it too often, but yes, I was far too easy a mark for her charm.

Cometh the hour, cometh the man and at midday on the Tuesday I drove to the station to pick up Ginny and her friend Natalie. I soon spotted them toting small roll along cases and got out of the car to open the boot and assisted them with lifting the cases into the car.

"Hi Ginny, how was the journey?" I began.

"Not bad, Dad. The view was lovely, all shades of autumn in the trees," she replied with a sunny smile. "Oh and this is Natalie, my besty friend."

"Nice to meet you, Natalie," I greeted the lovely looking oriental young lady.

"An honour to meet you too Mr..." she began.

"John will be fine," I interjected.

"An honour to meet you, John, Ginny has told me much of you," she finished.

"Oh dear," I chuckled.

"She is most proud of you and tells many amusing tales," Natalie added.

"Well I know a few amusing tales of Ginny too," I said with a laugh.

"Oh Dad, you wouldn't!" Ginny broke in.

"Try me," I chuckled getting a light slap on the shoulder and a giggle in return.

After that the two girls got engrossed in Uni gossip and I listened in as scandal after scandal (in their eyes) was revealed, dissected and scrutinised to the nth degree.

Finally we arrived at the house and I assisted them with their luggage to Ginny's room where we'd put out a bed for Natalie as well after having been informed by Ginny that yes, they would share and no, Natalie did not need her own room.

"Dinner will be spag-bol with garlic bread and side salad," I informed them.

"Um Dad ... Natalie's a vegetarian," Ginny informed me.

"In that case I'll use Quorn mince for her but make sure I allow it to marinade for a while," I answered.

"Thank you, John," Natalie replied demurely looking at the floor as if frightened to look me in the face.

"No problem, we often have guests who won't eat meat, though Matt's Vegan girlfriend was difficult," I chuckled.

"Not to mention heading towards anorexic and unhealthy," Ginny added.

"She was OK, just needed more minerals and vitamins," I replied. "Just feeding her was tricky as she checked everything we used for contamination."

"Yes, way to go on getting on Mum's bad side," Ginny giggled.

"True," I chuckled. "Still she didn't last long after she tried to make Matt give up bacon,"

"Oh to have been a fly on the wall for that discussion," Ginny replied, now openly laughing along with me.

"Anyway, dinner's at six as your Mum will be back by then and no doubt fancies a chat with her favourite daughter," I finished with a wink.

I knew Ginny well enough to know she wanted to ask something personal, though at the moment with Natalie there she forbore for the moment and I retired downstairs to tidy up, write a few emails to my 'ladies' and send a couple of saucy texts to Vonnie, Ronnie, Gemma and Valerie.

Jan got home at half five and looked as ever delectable in her corporate wear suit, though I wasn't allowed to muss her in it, well not till the weekend. She looked tired if happy as getting to grips with her new role was a challenge and involved auditing a shop's stock levels to see if they were operating efficiently or on the odd occasion had an employee with sticky fingers.

Ginny of course had raced downstairs to give her Mum an exuberant hug followed by Natalie who greeted her politely and got told to call Jan by her given name. I did notice that Natalie kept giving me the odd glance and blushing slightly if caught doing so by me. I decided to act ignorant of the situation, naturally enough, neither Jan, nor Ginny being blind or stupid.

Still the meal was a success and we settled down afterwards to watch a chick flick DVD with a few glasses of wine to add to the ambience of the situation and prevent me from commenting on the plot, I presumed. Afterwards Jan went up to prepare for bed and Natalie assisted me to tidy up whist Ginny was on her phone texting or accessing the internet to talk to friends.

"Thank you for making me feel so welcome. Other than Ginny I have few friends in this country," she murmured shyly as we washed and dried the few dishes used.

"I'm surprised that a pretty young lady such as yourself has not got at least a lot of male company." I said, knowing Natalie was from Hong Kong and studying economics as an exchange student.

"I do not dare, there are a lot of my countrymen at the university. Gossip and rumour would flow and my parents would be disappointed," she answered.

"Ah, so they expect their daughter to be pure and untainted when she returns?" I chuckled watching her blush.

"No, they just don't want to hear tales. I must be like Caesar's wife, above suspicion," she said with a slight smile.

"So they don't expect a virgin?"

"No, virginity can be fixed ... for a price. There must just be no talk that it was lost at all," she answered.

"Ah, well, good luck with that," I chuckled. "Universities are hot beds of gossip true or not."

"That is why I have few friends and those I have like Ginny I trust implicitly," she replied.

"Ginny's a good girl and I believe your trust in her is warranted."

"Yes but it does not solve a problem for me."

"Problem?"

"I wish to experience sex, but cannot do it at University."

"Not easy and you couldn't trust just anyone you met."

"I know," she admitted with a shy smile. "Besides, boys do not interest me at all."

'Uh oh, ' I thought.

"Mature men, however, fascinate me, particularly married ones," she added with a wink.

"Well, fascinating as that may be, I rather doubt opportunity could knock if the man's wife and daughter were present or around at any time," I chuckled.

"I know, but where there's a will," she giggled in return.

I studied her more carefully. A petite china doll, softly tanned, small breasted yet very shapely, delicate oriental features brown eyed and yes, I admit, stunningly beautiful.

"Indeed, but a quick coupling would be unsatisfactory," I chuckled.

"Indeed, I must give it some thought," she replied before giving me a searing kiss with tongues before darting back into the living room.

'Well, this could be interesting, ' I thought before bidding the two girls goodnight and heading upstairs, only to find Jan had slipped into bed and off to sleep before I could deal with my excess lust.

The following morning I was up bright and early before Jan and had sorted myself out when she emerged looking a lot more refreshed than last night.

"Sorry my love, I just needed sleep," she sighed as she cuddled into me.

"I know, you work hard and need sleep. I'm patient and there's always other times," I replied, kissing her softly.

"I just don't deserve you at all," she replied, looking slightly downcast.

"You have me, that's all you need to know and to hang on to," I replied.

I held Jan gently for a while before she decided she had to go. At the sound of her car leaving the two girls came downstairs in their sleeping attire which seemed to be T-shirt and shorts, both looking delightfully tousled and well rested.

"Sleep well?" I asked getting nods and smiles as they slipped past me to raid the fridge and cupboards for breakfast, Natalie in particular taking time to rub against me seductively when Ginny's back was turned.

"Any plans?" I asked.

"Going into town to meet mates and a little shopping," Ginny replied. "Also Steve messaged me. He's likely to be coming up for a heart to heart. So if that happens, could Natalie stay with you whilst we try to sort things?"

"No problem," I replied seriously whilst my mind cheered wildly. "What is the problem you have with Steve?"

"Jealousy mostly. He thinks I've been sleeping around," Ginny sighed. "I haven't but I know he bloody well has been trying it on with a couple of my mates, including Natalie here."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.