Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 20

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Once indoors I found that Vonnie and Henry had arrived in my absence and I greeted them warmly, getting a nice hug off Vonnie.

"Good to see you again John," she told me.

"Great to see you too, and you Henry," I replied shaking the hand of her husband.

"We won't be in your way much, just here to go house-hunting. Jan's going to help too, aren't you sis?" Vonnie stated.

"Yes," said Jan, though I suspected she wasn't any too happy about spending a day with Henry as well as Vonnie.

"Well good luck with that and if there's anything I can do to help?" I sort of enquired, hoping that there wasn't.

"No John, we've arranged a few viewings, we just need a lift to them and Jan's doing that," said Vonnie.

"Well I guess I'll just have to cope and make dinner," I chuckled, quite relieved.

"Actually Jean asked if you could pop over to Lisa Shore's house to fix her cupboards tomorrow John. That useless husband of hers promised to do them but didn't," said Jan.

"Only if I have a chaperone. You know what Mrs Hepplewhite's likely to say about anyone going in there alone," I mused.

"Ask Jean," giggled Jan. "She'll help I'm sure; as if I get to work so do you."

"Yes dear," I replied looking downcast, but secretly pleased as I suspected Lisa had a little more than broken cupboards on her mind.

We had a pleasant dinner and I was secretly 'footsied' by Vonnie as we ate and Henry droned on about what he wanted in a house for his retirement. Afterwards we just drank and watched a DVD, which fortunately gave Vonnie the opportunity to shush Henry and gave our ears a bit of a rest.

We retired early; though as I was locking up Vonnie padded down to give me a kiss goodnight.

"God I hope we get a chance for a little quality time," she murmured when our lips parted.

"Me too, though it seems unlikely as Jan's not back at work for a couple of days," I replied.

"Thursday perhaps if I can persuade Henry to go look at something," Vonnie said giving my cock a quick fondle before slipping back upstairs.

I had hoped to bed Sue, the vicars wife, on Thursday, but Vonnie was just as tempting, so I figured win, win whatever happened.

Bedtime though was quite frustrating as Jan wasn't in the mood to disturb Vonnie and Henry if I made her go all vocal. So all we did was cuddle whilst I imagined some fun with her sister based on the last time she had visited and eventually drifted off despite my erection.

In the morning though, I'd snuggled up spoon-like to Jan and was awoken by her soft hand slipping around my cock and guiding me towards the gates of paradise as it were.

"Thought you weren't interested," I murmured.

"Well he's been poking me for the last hour or so and I just feel so guilty denying you," Jan whispered in a low giggle.

"You're so easily swayed," I chuckled as I thrust forward and into her surprisingly wet channel. "I see you missed me."

"Oh God, John. Oh, that's so good! Oh God I want this so much these days ... ohhhhhhh!" Jan indeed got quite vocal, but by that time no longer cared as I moved smoothly in and out of her whilst gently caressing her clit, until her cries ended abruptly in a loud squeal as she orgasmed on my pistoning cock just as I'd timed my own climax to perfection.

"You naughty man, after all my good intentions," giggled a blushing Jan.

"Hey, you grabbed me remember?" I chuckled as Jan got out of the bed to throw a robe on and head for the bathroom.

Throwing on a robe myself, I padded down to the kitchen to get the kettle on the go; hearing the shower kick in and knowing Jan would be about twenty minutes, perfect timing for her coffee to cool.

As it was, I wasn't down first, Vonnie was there looking all tousled and interesting and smiling slyly at me.

"My sister was a little noisy, John," she giggled.

"Sorry, but she loses a few inhibitions once we get going," I chuckled.

"Got any left for a needy sis-in-law?" said Vonnie with a wink as she rose to give me a kiss.

"Henry?" I asked.

"Snoring his head off," she replied, her hand snaking into my robe to squeeze my rapidly hardening cock; still a little moist from Jan's juices, though Vonnie didn't seem to mind at all.

The kettle had boiled by this time and I just had time to fill two cups before Vonnie's ministrations had me as stiff as a board.

Our lips met as I grabbed her and lifted her onto a clear bench top, her robe falling open to reveal her petite but lovely body as she frantically manoeuvred my cock to her entrance.

With a groan I slid into her. She was clearly aroused by the sound of my earlier coupling with Jan I believe, judging by how wet she was. I myself was being turned on by the thought of both sisters wandering around with a little reminder of me inside, one knowing, one not.

"God, that feels so good John!" moaned Vonnie as I slid into and out of her. "I haven't made love since we last met and you 'did' me here."

"Worth the wait I hope?" I gasped as I reached down to rub her clit with my fingers.

"Oh yes, but too long ... ohhhhh my god!" Vonnie gasped before shuddering into a delicious if quiet climax.

I picked up the pace, hoping that Henry at least wouldn't decide to inconveniently come down before I'd bestowed a blessing in his wife.

Vonnie's head had settled on my shoulder and her low moans of pleasure were muffled by my robe as finally I felt my own orgasm build and then explode within her spasming pussy in several agonisingly delightful spurts.

"God I'm so glad I'll be moving closer to you if this is one of the fringe benefits John," she giggled.

"So will I. Though we'll still have to be careful as Jan isn't stupid and I don't want to lose her," I replied.

"True, I do feel guilty, but I don't want to lose this as it's the most fun I've had with a man ever," she said, gently kissing me whilst grabbing a wad of tissues to stop my offering trickling down her leg.

At that point we heard Jan leave the shower so Vonnie hurried upstairs to deal with our 'fun' whilst I simply squirted a bit of air freshener around and wiped the bench top.

After breakfast Jan, Vonnie and Henry left and I texted Lisa to see when she wanted me.

I got a quick reply that Janet, her friend, was already there and so it was safe to approach.

Gathering my tools I wandered across, giving Betty Hepplewhite a wave as I got to Lisa's door and receiving one back in return before going inside as Janet opened the door for me.

"Ello John," she said and kissed me when the door shut. "Here to sort out Lisa are you?"

"If that's what she needs," I replied.

"Gawd I reckon she needs it bad," giggled Janet. "She's spoken of little else the last week or so."

"Happy to oblige," I chuckled. "Same with you."

"Ooh, fancy a threesome one day then?" she asked, winking at me.

"That's not for me to decide," I laughed as we went into the kitchen where Lisa was bent over loading the washing machine in very tight jeans, an almost classic 'fuck me' pose.

"Hi Lisa," I greeted her.

"Oh my gawd; look at yerself in front of a man," giggled Janet.

"I'm sure that John being a gentleman will refrain from taking advantage of me," giggled Lisa. "At least until I tell him he can."

"I'll slip out the back way so I don't see John not being a gentleman. Just let me know when I can return," said Janet.

"Sure you don't want to watch?" giggled Lisa, watching Janet go very red.

"I doubt I'd be able to avoid havin' him meself girl," Janet giggled in return. "An' you shudn't tempt me."

Janet slipped quietly out the back door and I watched Lisa finish loading the washing machine. My cock grew ever harder due to her superb figure and a sexy little wiggle that she put on for me.

"You look so beautiful," I breathed.

"Thanks John, but could I ask you to rehang the kitchen cupboard doors for me? Connor threw a tantrum and pulled them away off their adjusters and Mark couldn't figure them out."

"No problem," I replied and went over to survey the damage which looked far worse than it was and simply required some wood filler and a careful adjustment of the closing mechanisms so that the doors hung level and flush.

The whole process took half an hour before I finished and Lisa came in to look at the results.

"Thanks John," she said before kneeling down to kiss me, her tongue slipping into my mouth.

"My pleasure," I replied when our lips parted. "The reward is more than worth it."

"Oh that I could get Mark to do stuff for just a kiss," giggled Lisa. "As it is, your reward will be far more than a kiss and it'll be my pleasure too. But first can I get you to sort out something else for me, John?"

"Of course, that's actually why I'm here," I said with a smile.

"Follow me," said Lisa. "I need a hand to lift some stuff up into the loft."

Following Lisa was as ever a joy. Her shapely bottom wiggling as she ascended the stairs was almost mesmerising and again I couldn't help but wonder why Mark chose to work away when he could be having this at home.

Putting the various boxes at the top of the stairs into the loft didn't take too long and Lisa seemed to be enjoying 'supporting' me with her hands as I lifted the boxes up the ladder, taking my time as she got a good grip as it were. Finally though we were finished and I put the ladder away under a bed only to have Lisa slide into my arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.