Valerie
Chapter 19

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Work for three days was busy as ever and although not boring, quite frustrating, although Jan did help keep my libido under control to an extent. Still Monday morning arrived and as we were both off we tackled cleaning the house ready for Vonnie and Henry's arrival. Despite having let everyone I knew in on the fact that Jan was around and so I wasn't easily available, I still had a good few texts with some quite imaginative 'suggestions' for me with the ladies involved.

Finally we had the house looking like no one lived in it and Jan handed me a list to get from the supermarket, mostly to do with booze and delicacies.

"Will I be able to get all this from ASDA?" I mused.

"Oh yes, but take your time. I need a lie down as someone kept me up a little late last night, you naughty man," Jan giggled.

"If anyone was keeping anyone 'up' it was you my love," I chuckled.

"Begone you horny devil and have a coffee or something to give me a chance for a nap," Jan said, giving me a passionate kiss.

Once in the car I flicked through my list of contacts, wondering just who might be free when I was interrupted by a knock on the car window. Lowering the window I was faced with the visage of Mrs Hepplewhite, the neighbourhood gossip, busybody and general inventor of farfetched tales involving the sexual proclivities of the estate.

"Could I have a quick word with you John?" she asked.

"Of course Mrs Hepplewhite, how can I help you?" I asked, mentally dreading what I thought was coming next.

"I'm told you're very good at fixing electrical things and machinery... ," she conjectured.

"I've had some success, yes," I replied.

"I have a problem with my vacuum cleaner not working and wondered if you could take a look please, before I have to pay out for a new one. Jean said you might be able to fix it if it's not totally broke."

"I have to do some shopping," I replied. "But can pop in on my way back if you'd like."

"Oh could you? Thank you, John, and call me Betty, please," she replied and wandered off.

I noticed Jean grinning at me and winking as I reversed off the drive and passed Mrs Hepplewhite on my way to the shop. I did notice that for all she had to be in her sixties, she didn't have a bad figure come to that, a few wrinkles on her face, but quite nice. Cutting off that thought I concentrated on getting to ASDA and sorting out the list Jan had given me. Attempting to have the biggest gossip on the estate was probably not the best or brightest idea I'd ever had after all.

Once I'd finished at the shops I called back on Mrs Hepplewhite after letting a giggling Jan know where I was and being told to take my time.

I was let in by a smiling Betty and shown through a pristine looking house to where a vacuum cleaner stood. I plugged it in and nothing, the fuse was ok so I resorted to a quick strip down.

"Would you like a drink John?" I was asked.

"Yes please, tea, with milk, no sugar," I replied politely, whilst struggling to part the casing of the cleaner until with a pop it opened.

There was no power into the machine which enabled me to trace the fault back to a broken live just where the cord entered it. Taking a few inches off the cord I was able to reconnect the power leads and, after another struggle to snap the case back together, I pressed the on switch and the cleaner roared back to life.

"Oh thank you John. You've probably saved me a fortune," Betty said as she handed over my tea.

"My pleasure Betty," I replied, noticing tears on her face as she wiped them away.

"Oh gosh you probably think me such a silly old lady crying my eyes out," she said. "It's just that I get so lonely at times since my Alf passed away. I even find myself making up silly stories about the neighbours just as an excuse to get out and gossip."

"Well you needn't make things up," I replied. "Most would just like to chat anyway, I'd imagine."

"I was so surprised you even came over knowing my reputation as a gossip though," she replied sadly.

"Well, I rather expected that in my case you'd be loath to gossip about yourself," I chuckled, reaching over for my tea and accidentally touching her hand making her start a little.

"Oh I'd never gossip about you anyway, John," she replied, touching her hand where I'd touched her. "I tend to make up tales that are very improbable anyway."

"Like Roger being the estate stud?" I chuckled.

"Yes," she sighed. "Though I often go too far, particularly with the women. Men don't mind a reputation so much. Women hate it."

"You just have to stick to ordinary gossip," I said, now standing closer to her. "Leave the steamy stuff to others and you'll find you get on a lot better with people."

"Talking about the steamy stuff is fun though, even the made up stories," she sighed.

"Doing is better than talking," I chuckled, watching her blush.

"Yes, but my days of doing are long past," she replied as the tears started again.

I reached over to cuddle her and she slid into my arms holding me tightly, her chest heaving a bit with little sobs coming from her mouth.

"I don't see why that should be," I murmured. "You still have a lot to offer."

"I'm too old John, my best is long past."

"Dunno about that, you still have a nice shape and very nice legs," I replied.

"Oh ... I ... er I ... oh dear," she stuttered, as I bent over to just brush my lips across hers.

Betty looked confused, longing and upset all at the same time ... no mean feat I thought.

"Don't tease me, John," she finally said. "I don't want to be the centre of gossip on this estate. I know how it works."

"Who's teasing?" I replied and guided her hand down to my crotch where my hard maleness was as ever straining to be free.

Betty tenderly squeezed my erection as if disbelieving that it was there and for her.

"No one but us to know?" she asked.

"No strings either, I won't tell if you don't," I replied. "Just stop with the sexual gossip, it hurts people who, if they are keeping secrets, really don't want anyone looking closely at them."

"As in someone looking at you and me?" she replied.

"Very much so. Just chat and enjoy. Don't make things up."

"And in return?" she asked with a shy smile.

"And in return I'll make sure that your days of doing return," I said with a wink.

"Deal," she replied and we kissed passionately to seal the deal.

Betty was always a well turned out woman, as if going to a formal occasion as it were. 5' 4" tall, chestnut brown hair (presumably dyed) in a short bob, a classic hourglass figure 36" 26" 36" with a nice bust, which was probably a C cup though always under cover. Unlike Jean she usually favoured trousers over skirts or dresses, though not always, as today. She had her shapely calves on display under a knee length skirt.

My hands wandered over her upper body, caressing and squeezing as we kissed. Betty was just simply holding me and enjoying the sensation of being wanted as a woman for the first time in years.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.