Valerie
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The next few days were very quiet, Vonnie went home without any further intimacy with me, though she told me in a spare moment that if her hubby was dead set on retiring, he could do it within walking distance of Jan and I. My nightshifts passed without any incidents and I finally returned to the real world as it were early Sunday afternoon. I awoke to find that we had a visitor, who was deep in conversation with Jan.

"Afternoon John, this is Chrissy. She's doing a survey on loft and cavity wall insulation in the area. Apparently the government is giving grants to people who decide to have it done," Jan said by way of greeting.

Chrissy was probably in her mid-thirties and dressed to kill as the saying goes.

"Well, our loft is insulated, but it's probably by the standards of ten years ago," I replied. "But someone would have to go up there to have a look to check. We don't have cavity wall insulation though, I can tell you that."

"I can take a look," said Chrissy. "That is if you'd allow me too."

"I'll let John take care of it for you," said Jan. "I have to go to work as I said and was only waiting till John came down."

"That's right bugger off and leave me to sort things," I said with a grin.

"You know you love me really," Jan replied. "You also knew I had to work. Dinner's in the oven on a timer. Now I have to rush."

With that Jan pulled on a light jacket over her company corporate wear and gave me a quick kiss as she fled the house.

"Sorry about that," I said to Chrissy. "But that's life in this house."

"That's OK. I knew she was waiting for you," said Chrissy. "Now if you can show me how to get up into the loft, please?"

"You're hardly dressed for it," I said as I observed her attire, shortish light coloured skirt and white blouse.

"I know, but frankly the company thinks the dolly bird look might get them sales," Chrissy said with a grin.

"Does it?" I asked with a smile.

"Not sure, but I keep being asked back to check measurements in a couple of houses," she answered with a giggle.

I led her upstairs to the loft hatch and drew it down, allowing the built in ladder to descend to the floor. Chrissy produced a torch and a tape measure to go with a notepad and ascended the ladder whilst I did my best not to stare overtly at the sight of a young woman ... well younger than me anyway in a short skirt with shapely legs giving me a lovely view of what she had under the skirt.

"You could have mentioned that you had floorboards down," she complained.

"You never asked," I replied. "Besides I was looking forward to the view."

"Dirty old man," she replied with a giggle.

"The boards lift up easily enough, there's a lifting eye in a few of them," I said.

"Oh right, found one," she replied. "Yes the insulation is below the current standard so you probably would qualify for a grant for that ... bugger!" She finished with an expletive as her torch failed.

"Hold on and don't move, I'll get my own torch," I called.

"Thanks," she replied. "I don't like the dark at all."

It didn't take long before I joined Chrissy in the loft with my own torch and held it up so she could continue her survey. I couldn't help but notice with all the ducking and bending she was having to do, her skirt was riding higher and higher. It wasn't the only thing rising to the occasion either, as I was definitely aware of my own erection.

We'd reached the back of the loft and Chrissy did a final measurement whilst crouching down before turning to talk to me only to find herself looking straight into my groin.

"Oh my," She giggled. "Did I do that?"

"There's no one else here," I answered with an embarrassed grin.

"That's true," she replied. "Nice to be appreciated."

We made our way carefully to the loft hatch and descended to the upper landing of the stairs. Being a gentleman I allowed Chrissy to go first only to realise that I had a magnificent view down her top. She had a very impressive cleavage which from where I was standing probably looked bigger than it was, though I had no intentions of asking ... naturally.

I followed her down only to find a hand planted firmly on my rump giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Don't want you falling," said Chrissy with a grin. "Besides, you've seen pretty much all I've got, so fair's fair.

"Seeing isn't the same as touching," I chuckled. "But point taken."

"Well, if I thought it might get me a sale... ," Chrissy winked.

"I was going to go over it with you anyway. It gets cold here in the winter and as it's a grant, your company will probably profit by any sale," I said.

"True," said Chrissy. "The grant gets paid back in your reduced power bills anyway, or ten years whichever happens first."

"Well it needs doing and as it's not money up front, I guess I could go for it," I replied.

"You will? Oh great, that'll help me keep my job," Chrissy said.

"Not doing so well?" I asked.

"Lot of competition," she said. "Hence the low cut top and the short skirt. Every little helps."

"Well you didn't have to really bother for me, but it was very nice," I replied with a grin.

"Nice to be appreciated in return," Chrissy said, glancing down at my groin. "Been a while since I had one of those."

I glanced at a wedding ring and raised an eyebrow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.