Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

We all stayed up chatting and laughing until about midnight when we called it a day. Jan and Vonnie headed up and I stayed to tidy things up a little, putting dishes and glasses by the sink and making sure doors were locked. I heard someone padding down the stairs and glanced up to see Vonnie enter the kitchen dressed in a not so flattering set of pyjamas.

"Just wanted to bid you goodnight John and thank you again for a lovely evening," she said with a twinkle in her eyes as she stepped into my arms for a very passionate kiss.

"You're more than welcome Vonnie," I murmured. "'Twas truly a pleasure."

"Hope we can enjoy each other again sometime soon," she sighed. "But I suspect Jan will keep me company for the next couple of days."

"Never say never," I said and kissed her again.

We separated and went to our rooms and I ended up being a tad frustrated as Jan rebuffed my efforts to make love to her. She was embarrassed about possibly disturbing Vonnie, though this had never bothered her in the past.

The morning came of my first nightshift and I allowed myself a long lie in in order not to get too tired that night. The house was quiet and warm and so I just drifted and reflected on the turn my life had taken and tried to remember the feel of the ladies I'd penetrated over the last couple of weeks. I then had to get up and have a shower to calm down my cock as the very thought of the ladies I'd had, had gotten him so rampant as to be almost painful. Downstairs I made myself some breakfast and read the note left by Jan telling me that she and Vonnie had gone out shopping and would be back for dinner. A check on facebook told me that Valerie and Gemma were both at work and a glance into the garden told me that Jean's hubby was home that day too. Seemed that relief was not going to happen, at least, not until nightshift was over.

I did notice that we had a message on the answerphone though...

"Hi, er ... my name is Barbara Mason. I um ... am one of the supervisors at the new children's day centre at the Church Hall. I was wondering if you could get in touch about some of the toys you left. We're having a little difficulty assembling some and could use a little help. I er ... I ... We, oh dammit I hate these things ... oops. Hope to hear from you soon, bye."

Well, why not, I thought. It beats being bored and horny, though admittedly not by much. I gathered my tools and popped them into the car and drove down to the Church Hall. The place looked deserted, but there was a car parked there and I decided to knock at the door I'd gone in through the previous day. I'd just about decided to head back to the car when the door opened and one of the supervisor ladies I'd met the previous day looked out at me.

"Hi," I said. "I'm John. I got a phone call about some toys I'd left."

"Oh, oh yes, I'm Barbara. I left the call for you. thanks for coming so quick. I was hoping for a call back," she replied.

"You didn't leave a number," I said with a smile.

"I didn't?" she said, blushing. "Oh damn, I hate those things. I always get so tongue tied."

"It's ok; I can come back some other time if you want," I said.

"I was going home, but if you could sort it please, I'll hang around," she said.

"Lead the way," I said and she did after locking the door behind us. She went ahead, my eyes watching a large if shapely rear tapering down to well-muscled legs and pale chunky calves gently swaying with each step, encompassed by a knee length skirt, no tights though. Above she had narrow shoulders encased in a plain thin blouse with her bra showing, clearly encompassing a very nice and large bust, shoulder length dark brown hair, short and sweet. A typical though pretty middle aged lady on the wrong side of forty, a bit like myself, well the wrong side of forty part that is. The toys were still in the storage room where we'd left them, though the bags were now open and several were out and the parts next to them.

"They should assemble OK, but frankly we hadn't a clue," said Barbara. "There are always spare bits when we tried."

"OK, I think I remember how these things fit together. What you have is two similar toys and you're trying to fit the parts from one onto the other," I said with a smile. "Slide tab A into slot A, a bit like life. Got to follow the rules as trying to slip tab A into slot 4 is a bit naughty and the ones who normally play with the toys tend not to like that, assuming they notice."

Barbara laughed. "Been following the rules all my life, sometimes wonder if it's worth it."

"I consider them as more guidelines than rules," I said with a grin. "What's the old army saying, oh yes, 'if you aren't cheating you aren't trying hard enough'. Not so great with toy tabs though, still this one's done."

"Wow!" Barbara said. "As easy as that! Seems you're very talented with getting stuff to fit together."

"Much easier if you know the differences between the bits and keep them apart, though not as much fun at times," I said smiling.

"Well I've always tried to stick to one set of parts as I thought one bit was the same as all the others," she replied. "But I wish I could see the difference."

"Never know till you try," I said, wondering if we were on the same frequency.

"Well you seem to know what you're doing," said Barbara, kneeling beside me.

"So what would you like me to look at now," I said, noting just how close she was.

"Anything you want to," she whispered.

"Careful, I just might," I said with a gentle smile.

"Oh, please do," Barbara said as she deliberately stretched to show off her full breasts.

I slid an arm around her waist and drew her close.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Not yet," she replied. "But it's been so long since I felt wanted rather than used."

"No strings?" I asked.

"Definitely no strings. I have this silly reputation to keep haven't I?" she sighed. "Plus my hubby would go mental, he mightn't treat me the way I'd like, but he wouldn't like anyone else enjoying what he considers his either."

"It's always nice to be appreciated," I said and placed a soft kiss on her neck.

Barbara gave a delicate shiver as my lips placed more kisses on her neck and shoulders and my arms slid around her to unbutton her top, feeling warm soft skin underneath along with a delicate flowery scent. I gently slid my fingertips up and down her belly causing the muscles to flutter and elicited soft moans from Barbara as she leaned back into me. My fingertips ran higher to where her bra covered her breasts and traced the outlines of the straps, before spiralling inwards to where her nipples were becoming engorged by my touch. She turned her head and we kissed, our tongues slipping into each other's mouths probing and swirling as our passion grew. I slid her blouse off her shoulders and unclipped her bra allowing a full and still firm set of double D breasts to spring free from their confines and swiftly removed the bra so I could cup them, feeling the heat radiating from them.

"Ohhhh!" sighed Barbara as the already hardened nipples stiffened even further as I gently squeezed them between my thumbs and forefingers. Glancing around the room I spotted a couple of large pillows within reach and I pulled them over before lowering Barbara onto them. Her eyes were closed and she was gently biting her lower lip as I started to plant soft kisses all over her upper body before concentrating on suckling her hardened nipples, trapping the raised nubs between my upper teeth and tongue. My fingers were not idle either and I slid them down to find the button on the side of her skirt, unpop it and slide the zip down, giving me room to probe further as palm down my hand slid under the waist-band and my fingers ran gently over her cotton panties.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.