Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

I struggled to get Jan home, cursing Roger all the while as he'd got her to try Jaeger bombs and Jan had clearly overdone it. Still she was petite and it wasn't far so I managed to get her there before she embarrassed herself. I managed to get her into bed safely and undressed before slipping downstairs to make myself a coffee and go over the day's events. Never in my wildest dreams would I have laid odds on sliding into five separate pussies in one day, yet I had and I had no plans to stop either, though I did realise just what a chance I'd taken at Gemma and Ted's. It would have been so easy to get caught slipping the wife's best friend into the wife's best friends yet I'd been so caught up in the madness and the sensation of fucking forbidden fruit that I knew if the circumstances arose again, so would I. Eventually tiredness overcame me and I joined my drunken slumbering wife upstairs.

The following morning I was up early, it didn't look like Jan had even moved from the position I'd placed her in last night, though she was still breathing, which I took as a good sign. I had a quick shower but didn't dress, just stayed in my bathrobe and slippers and went down to make a coffee and sat in our conservatory. It was already warm and had the promise of another beautiful day and I was just going to go upstairs when there was a knock at the door.

I wondered just who'd be up and about this early on a Sunday (apart from me) and so I went to investigate, rather than pretend we weren't in as we often did if we spotted the Jehovah's Witnesses in the street.

Opening the door I was faced with a rather plain woman about 40ish, shoulder length brown hair in some sort of unflattering suit and sensible shoes.

"Hello, you must be John?" she enquired.

"Er yes," I replied.

"Good morning, I'm Sue Brashwell."

"Yes?" I replied, feeling a little bemused and a little exposed as the light breeze was playing havoc with my robes lower levels.

"The vicar's wife? Your good lady signed a petition of ours about the new playgroup and I hoped to speak to her," she said.

"I'm afraid she's a little unwell this morning," I replied. "I can let her know you visited though." I slipped my hand down to try and prevent myself exposing myself to the lady.

"Well could I just pop in and explain it to you?" she asked.

"I'm hardly dressed," I said, trying to back out.

"Oh nonsense!" she smiled. "You're perfectly presentable and it's not like I haven't seen a man in a bathrobe before."

Yes, but not this man, I thought as reluctantly I invited her in to the lounge and offered her a coffee. She accepted and I brought it through and saw she'd laid out a pamphlet and a plan on the coffee table and indicated for me to sit next to her as she launched into a sort of prepared spiel. I listened carefully but was becoming quite distracted as her delicate perfume was assailing my nostrils and although she was not wearing a low cut top, I could see the top of her cleavage quite distinctly and part of me was stirring and making me quite nervous and uncomfortable in the groin area.

Finally her voice wound down though clearly not at the end of her talk as she was now staring down at my bulging robe where my erection though hidden was clear to imagine.

"I'm so, so sorry," I stammered.

"It happens," she said blushing.

"It shouldn't," I said blushing too. "But you're right it does."

"It doesn't happen to me ... usually," she said, her eyes glued to my bulging robe.

"I don't see why not," I replied. "Nothing wrong with your looks." (A little white lie, but excusable, I thought.)

"You're too kind, but I know I'm no great shakes in the looks department," she said.

"It's not all about looks," I said. "Sometimes it's personality, other times opportunity."

"So you er ... find me ... um ... attractive John?" she asked, swallowing slightly, her eyes never having moved away from my bulging robe.

Dear God! I thought I'm coming 'on' to the vicar's wife.

"Obviously," I said with a smile. "Part of it is the sheer unavailability of you; the rest is just me being a man in the company of an attractive woman."

"Er yes, I suppose I am unavailable," she answered, sadly I thought.

"Rather like Bathsheba in the Bible," I said.

"She paid a terrible price," she replied.

"Yes, became favourite wife of the king and her son was one of the greatest kings in Israel's history," I answered with a smile and leaned forward to kiss her softly on the lips.

The kiss seemed to last a lifetime but finally she broke away.

"Oh don't, oh please don't," she moaned, her eyes downcast.

I took her hand. "Your choice, always," I said.

"It's been so long since anyone wanted me as a woman," she said. "Apart from Mr Reid, but he's 78 and going senile."

"He has good taste at least," I said with a smile.

She smiled back. "Thank you John. You've seriously tempted me and I am supposed to resist temptation. Besides, what if anyone found out?"

"Trick is to make sure you're always where you're supposed to be, until the minute you aren't," I said with a grin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.