Valerie
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Lisa nearly stumbled when she saw me blow the kiss at her. I don't think she'd been expecting any response and she merely blushed and walked on. Still, I thought, she knows I'm interested, the next move is up to her. Until Jean had mentioned Lisa to me I'd have put her way out of my league, assuming I'd even considered her sexually. She's mid-thirties and despite having two sons is super-model fit, long dark hair, slim and tall, nicely proportioned boobs and very long legs with a gorgeous arse. Incredibly good looking with bright cornflower blue eyes and fair skin. Why her hubby would prefer to be a long distance lorry driver rather than be bedding her constantly was beyond me, though I had no reason to doubt Jean's judgement.

That night Jan and I made mad passionate love at almost a different level. The variety I had been exposed to seemed to have kick started my sex drive and Jan was very appreciative of my efforts, if somewhat exhausted by the time my demands had finished. Personally I was rather surprised myself, though obviously not complaining. I'd thought Jean would have drained me dry, but the sight of Jan undressing for bed just got me going in an attempt to get her going.

The following morning I was awoken by Jan kissing me bye as she set off for work. I arose, sorted out my ablutions dressed and came downstairs wondering what today might bring, but also prepared to tackle some chores, or rather wash the car.

I'd almost finished when Jean came out of her house followed by Lisa, they gossiped for a while before Jean turned to me.

"Hi John, I was just telling Lisa here how good you are with your hands and she'd like to ask a favour," Jean said.

"Hi John," Lisa said. "Mark is away an awful lot and frankly there are a few bits and pieces need sorting in the house, loose cupboard doors and my washing machine takes ages to drain. I was wondering if you could take a look, please? I could pay."

"No need for money," I said. "Any friend of Jean's is a friend of mine. I could pop over in half an hour?"

"Oh thank you," she said with a smile. "Bye Jean, catch you later."

Lisa wandered off and Jean turned to me and winking, said, "Good luck."

"Sure you don't want a little attention yourself Jean?" I asked.

"Not today John, I'm a little tender in some places. But soon I hope," she said with a smile.

Half an hour later, taking my rolling toolbox with me, I knocked at Lisa's door.

"Oh Hi John, come on in, it's a bit of a mess I'm afraid," said Lisa. She also introduced another woman in the living room. This is my mate, Janet. Would you like a coffee or tea?"

"Tea please, milk, no sugar," I replied. "What would you like looked at first?"

"The washing machine if you could John. Half the mess here is just washing waiting to go, but the machine takes ages to drain now and until Mark gets back I can't afford to get anyone to look at it."

"No problem," I said. "No promises, but I'll see what I can do. Might be the pump though and they're expensive."

Lisa's face fell at that comment.

"Don't go borrowing trouble," I said with a smile. "Might be something simple."

With a bit of effort I pulled the machine from out of its niche in the kitchen and listened carefully as the pump laboured to drain the drum. At least it's working, I thought as I unscrewed the back. I checked the pipes and immediately could feel something trapped in one, so, turning off the power, I carefully used a hose clamp to seal the pipe from the drum to the pump and disconnected the hose at the pump. There was a small flow of water, but not too much and sticking out of the hose was a long flat curved wire, which I sort of recognised as being part of an underwired bra. I also cleared out a lot of trapped hairs and gunk that had accumulated around the pump entrance. Undoing a couple of screws at the front of the pump, I made sure the impellor was firmly attached to the shaft and reconnected everything back together. It was then that I realised that the niche acted as a bit of a sound trap for voices in the living room.

"Gawd, he's gawjus, you should go for it gal," came Janet's strong accent.

"Don't be daft, he's married," said Lisa. "Besides I don't know if I could."

"What's married got to do with a getting good fucking?" exclaimed Janet. "Not like you're planning to make him leave his Mrs"

"I've never cheated on Mark!" said Lisa.

"Says the girl who was sobbin' 'er' heart out to me when you found that tart's pair of knickers in his cab!" said Janet. "You know 'e's seein' to 'is needs when 'e's gorn away. You should be seein' to yours. Besides 'e looks a lot nicer than that twat of a brother of Mark's who keeps sniffin around."

"But what will the neighbours think?" gasped Lisa.

"Doubt Jean cares an' as for that Mrs Hepplewhite, so long as I leaves by the back door she'll think I'm still 'ere," said Janet with a giggle. "Besides, if 'e's any good, let me know an' 'e can check out my plumbin' any time," she added with a very wicked chuckle.

By this time I had the parts all reconnected and turned the machine back on and heard the pump going full tilt as the drum rapidly emptied and a spin cycle started.

Both Lisa and Janet came into the kitchen at that point and gave little cheers as the machine proceeded to go into a full spin with all the water out of the drum.

"Sorted," I said. "Anything else you'd like looked at?"

"There's Connor's bed," said Janet to Lisa. "But I have to go. Nice meeting you John." She gave me a hug and left by the back door.

"Connor's bed?" I asked.

"The frame keeps coming apart," said Lisa, blushing slightly.

"Let's go see then," I said.

Lisa led the way, her shapely bum weaving an almost mystical spell in front of my eyes. "What was the matter with the washing machine?" she asked.

I held up the wire. "Part of one of your bra's I think."

Lisa turned bright red, then gave a little giggle. "Yes you're probably right, just have to sort them out to find out which one."

"I'd offer to help, but need to check out a bed," I said with a grin.

Lisa gave another giggle and led me into one of the bedrooms with a single bed lying sagging and twisted against one of the walls. A quick check showed me that several retaining screws were missing.

"Shouldn't take long," I said.

I found some of the right sized screws in my box and rapidly put the bed together properly. When the frame was secured I put the mattress back on the bed and pushed down hard on it and nodded with satisfaction. "That won't be going anywhere soon," I said to the waiting Lisa.

"You sure?" said Lisa. "Connor gives it quite a bit of abuse. Perhaps I'd better check."

Lisa breezed past me a slight blush on her cheeks and lay flat on the bed bouncing slightly and quite erotically. "Not sure if I can pound it quite as hard as Connor does," she murmured. "Perhaps you'd care to join me and we can really test it."

"Could do with a good test," I said dropping next to her. "Just to be sure," I added as our lips met and our bodies entwined.

The kiss became very passionate indeed and our arms roamed over each other's body. I slipped Lisa's tee shirt off over her head to reveal a lovely low cut flowery bra encompassing her gorgeous breasts. A quick twist of the catches and they were free and in my palms.

"Ooh nice," groaned Lisa as I manipulated the nipples between my thumb and first finger, making them rise majestically above soft brown areola. She'd slid her hands under my top and was running her fingertips softly over my upper body, driving me almost to distraction. My lips descended onto her breasts and began to suckle them slowly, drawing them into my mouth to give a quick nip with my teeth before letting loose, making Lisa cry out in passion each time. I slid a hand down to unpop her jeans and slid the zip down to expose a matching set of flowery panties to her now discarded bra. Lisa at this stage dragged my tee shirt up and over my head and dragged her nails softly down my back, leaving no marks but feeling pretty good. I slipped my thumbs into her jeans and pulled them down her long shapely thighs, taking her panties with them and revealing a beautiful shaven mound, incredibly soft to the touch and glistening at the slit in obvious passion.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.