Valerie - Cover

Valerie

Copyright© 2012 by QM

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Temptation and desire lead to a secret liaison between a man and his wife's best friend

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   InLaws   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

The following day I was up bright and early and started tackling various chores I'd been putting off for the last day or so whilst I was entertained by Valerie and Gemma. Jan was having a lie in as she was working a late shift at the store and I kept the noise down to a minimum, though I did have to smile at a series of very naughty texts from Valerie and Gemma who both seemed to have a certain part of my anatomy very much in mind. Jan finally got up about elevenish and I made her a coffee and we made small talk until lunch. Finally at half past one she set off on the short walk to work and I promised to have dinner ready for her when she returned at about half ten that night. After that it was merely a quick run around with the vacuum cleaner upstairs and pop some washing in the machine and a curry meal in the slow cooker, set to come on at half six, to be ready for our dinner later. I wandered out into the garden after that to pull a few weeds in the warm sunshine and make sure everything was ok. I soon spotted Jean watching me and waved, seeing her blush slightly and move back away from the window. I theatrically stretched a bit and held my stomach muscles in to give her a bit of a show. I know I'm no Adonis, but compared to her hubby I'm not bad at all as he's seriously overweight, though holding down a job as a bus driver. I also know he's a pretty bad tempered guy and Jean at times can't do right for getting it wrong. At least they're still together so I guess Jean figures she has nowhere left to go, no family, not many friends, just her hubby.

I heard the patio door slide open and saw Jean wander out into the garden, her medium length blonde hair blowing in the breeze. She's got a nice figure, 36-24-36 with nice boobs too, though she tends to hunch her shoulders a bit as if trying to avoid notice or a blow. She also talks very quietly and if in the company of her hubby will keep glancing to the side to make sure she's toeing the party line as it were. She always wears skirts or dresses, never jeans or trousers as far as I can tell. She's around about 53 years old, though frankly looks a little older due to her body language, still, not bad at all and worth a second glance under certain circumstances.

"Hi Jean," I hailed her. "Enjoying a little sunshine?"

"Hi John," she said. "Yes, though I was hoping to ask a favour."

"Ask away," I said.

"I was wondering if you could help me sort out a sticking door. Bill keeps promising to look at it, but he never does," she asked.

"Ok," I said. "Let me get a few tools and I'll have a look."

"Thanks," Jean said. "Bill seems to have forgotten what tools are for."

I raised an eyebrow and Jean blushed a little as she spotted her unintentional double entendre.

"Mine is kept in good condition by constant use," I said with a wink.

Jean turned beetroot red. "You are awful teasing me like that," she finally whispered.

I leaned in close, smelling a delicate flowery scent and whispered, "Who's teasing?" And left to go to my shed to get some screwdrivers and a wood plane, leaving a furiously blushing and slightly confused Jean behind.

I wandered out our back gate and into Jean's garden and made my way down to where she was standing.

"The door?" I said as she seemed almost paralysed by my presence.

"Oh, oh yes," she stammered. "This way, John."

She led me upstairs and showed me a door to the master bedroom.

"It's this one," she said, demonstrating how it jammed tightly when trying to close it.

"Ok, give me a moment," I said and first checked the hinges which were a bit loose, though not terribly so. I tried closing the door and it did fit a bit better, but I thought I could do better. "Still too tight," I said. "Needs to slip in nicely." I winked at Jean, who just watched me, blushing slightly all the while.

I next checked the latching mechanism, seeing it was standing slightly proud of the door edge. It wouldn't screw down so I dismantled the handles and removed it and took a small chisel to the wood to cut out the area it should slide into. Once this was done I refitted the latch and handles and the door swung smoothly into the frame.

"Slips in nicely," I said to Jean who seemed to be having trouble breathing. I stood up next to her quite close. "Anything else you'd like me to look at?" I said with a whisper and ran a fingertip down her side.

"I, I don't know," she stammered softly.

"Nothing you'd like me to look at and check to see if it's in good working order?" I said as I leaned over and gave her a soft kiss on her neck.

"Oh God, oh God," Jean whispered as her arms seemingly of their own volition slid around me and she pressed her body against mine.

I moved to face her and my lips touched hers in a gentle kiss. I ran my fingertips over her cheek as my other hand slipped down to her shapely bottom to give it a squeeze.

"Oh Lord I want this, but I don't know if I can do it," she moaned.

"Shhh," I whispered and proceeded to plant soft kisses down her body as my hands gathered up her skirt and I dropped to my knees. Holding her skirt up with one hand I ran my other over her white panties tracing the outline of her vulva with a fingertip and making her knees tremble at the touch. There was a delicate scent of woman in heat and a slight hint of wetness at the crotch of her panties and I placed some kisses over the area, hearing Jean gasp in pleasure or surprise, I wasn't too sure yet. I allowed the skirt to drop over my head as I used one hand to slip aside the crotch of her panties and the other to gently caress her, probing her nether lips and feeling her slippery wet entrance pulsating slightly to my touch.

"Ohhhh!" came a soft sigh from above me.

Taking that as a signal to carry on, I gently slid a finger into her tight pussy, feeling heat, wetness and tightly gripping muscles. I started to rub her clitoris with my thumb before sliding my tongue over it. Jean's hands came round to clamp onto my head as her knees almost buckled under her.

"Oh John, oh John! Oh, please, please don't stop, please!" Jean begged.

I kept the tip of my tongue as stiff as possible as I swirled it over her clit feeling Jean writhe in pleasure as I inserted another finger.

After ten minutes of oral delight Jean suddenly held my face hard to her pussy and clamped down hard with her internal muscles.

"Aaaaaaaaah! Ohhhhhhhhhhh! Oh my God!" she cried out as an orgasm washed over her.

Finally though, her trembling and cries stopped and I stood to kiss her.

"Oh John, that was wonderful," she sighed. "Been a long, long time since anyone's done that for me."

"Glad you enjoyed it Jean, but it doesn't have to stop there if you don't want it too," I said, glancing into the bedroom.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.