Genesis
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Raymond Sims was a typical teenage boy but with a tragic past, until he spotted a falling star - or so he thought

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   School   Military  

After history class it was Latin, then Maths before lunch. I was really beginning to love the enhancements to my mind I can remember everything that I read or hear I grasp the concepts of the lesson a lot faster than I used to an also the sarcoma knowledge that I have absorbed so far, presents new method to solve the maths problems, but I do not use them as that would draw unwanted attention down on me.

I moved with the flow of students to the lunch room while trying to focus in on my cousins, I wasn't really hungry but I got some food anyway, I was almost done before I found them and it looked like they were in trouble, they were in the middle of a group of boys behind the utility building where they stored the sports and garden equipment.

Emma noticed me In her mind first 'oh thank god Raymond we need help they want all three of us to have sex with them and they won't let us go they already have drugged Ann and they are holding me and Cindy down next hurry... ' her mental voice trailed off and faded completely as she was dosed and both hers and Cindy's minds became jumbled messes.

I made it there just as the other girl was being lead/dragged into the shed with Cindy and Emma close behind they all had a glass-eyed look and were not resisting much at all.

After reading the boys minds I knew that most of them were on the football team and the Madison brothers were the ringleaders and were waiting in the shed, I had to pull away from their minds because I couldn't stand the evil thoughts in them, so I went into action as fast and as quietly as I could I knocked all 10 of the boys holding the girls out without them knowing what hit them I grabbed the girls with my telekinesis as their captors collapsed, I looked into each girls mind and found only confusion so I put them all to sleep to recover.

But how could I fix this problem without much trouble before I could do much thinking the shed door opened and I heard.

"What the fuck is going on out here and who the hell are you, and get away from our girls" said the voice from inside.

By this time there were two of them and they advanced towards me, they were identical twins both were 6'1 and were about 17 years old, to save problems I told their minds to go to sleep as soon as the command had taken affect I searched through their minds and memories and I almost puked at the evil I found there but I kept going when I had all I needed and I knew these were the Madison brothers I looked inside the shed and found the laptop connected to the three cameras that I had seen in their minds, it had recordings from several cameras hidden around the school, in all the locker rooms in both schools as well as the toilets both male and female.

The question was I had all this information but what can I do with it just then Betty broke into my thoughts 'from what I have been able to find out about how your law enforcement deals with this I can make sure this computer gets "tagged" by their watch programs, but I would suggest that before we do that we looked into these boy's family, there are a lot of irregularities in their fathers financial records usually indicating hidden assets from criminal activity, and don't worry about the girls they'll be fine after some rest just wake them up and take them to the nurse I will tell your uncle and aunt what is going on'.

So that was the plan, so I went back out to where everyone was still asleep after checking that nobody had noticed us, it wasn't that they hadn't seen us they simple didn't see us because I had used what I called a blanket command that told them not to see us this was another one of those thing that I knew about subconsciously but had no real conscious knowledge of until I needed it. I had no idea where this knowledge came from and I had to admit it scared me when it happened.

I went over to each of the boys and 'woke' them up and implanted the idea that they were late for a meeting and they all left, after I made it so they would not hurt anyone again

And then I turned my attention back to the girls.

All three of their minds were still confused and jumbled my cousins less so because of their ability but checking the third girl.

Her name was Anna frost she was twelve with a birthday next month she was just a bit shorter than me at 5'9 and she weight about 125lbs last time she checked and thought she needed to lose some weight but I would say it was perfect for her athletically built frame, oh and she was an empath but she only knew she sometimes felt things that were her own this scared her so she tried to ignore it. Also she had a feeling that my cousins were like her in some way so she was drawn to them.

The nanites in Cindy and Emma had cleared the drugs out of their systems and I could feel them coming around but Ann would take a few hours yet.

Cindy came to first with a groan and Emma follow right after with a scream and a cry "shh I'm here it's ok their gone they can't hurt you anymore shh" I said to them in a soothing voice while sending calming thoughts to their minds.

They eventually calmed down and asked what had happened but instead of just telling them I tried something new I linked my mind to each of theirs and sort of downloaded the information to their minds directly, they were very shocked that I could do this and were equally as shocked that I took those boys down so quickly and easily.

"How did you do that we can't do that" Cindy asked

"well it's just something I thought I should be able to do so I gave it a try and it worked" I replied'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.