Genesis
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Dreaw Mac

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Raymond Sims was a typical teenage boy but with a tragic past, until he spotted a falling star - or so he thought

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Superhero   Extra Sensory Perception   Space   Sister   Cousins   Harem   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence   School   Military  

Just as they left I felt Donna and Amanda come into range, if I didn't have my filter in place I think I may have burst into flames even then it felt like being hit with a brick house and I staggered and fell the emotions coming from them were so bad, so dark, so negative. I could tell they had received bad news I had to concentrate on them to break the shroud of negative emotions and find out what was wrong it seems the drug wasn't having any effect on the cancer and the doctor had given her 3 weeks at best. I decided then that I would tell them about my powers sooner than I had planned I would have to trust them, I would start healing Donna now it would be slower because I wasn't in contact with her so I couldn't focus on the worst areas I would tell Amanda first I would do it after my cousins left but I started sending calming and healing energies, while I was doing all this they had gotten Donna back in bed and she had fallen asleep.

As luck would have it Aunt Mary came back just to say that they were going now and would come for the whole day tomorrow since it was a Saturday, I asked her if she would get Amanda to come back in because I needed to talk to her, she said she would and left, Amanda came in a few minutes later looking and felling like death warmed over "yes Ray what did you want me for" she said in a morbid tone.

"There is something I'd like to talk to you about but I don't want to wake Donna up can you get me a wheelchair so we can go for a walk I would like to take a walk in the garden, don't worry it won't take long we will be back before dinner service arrives and Donna wont wake up before that either; don't ask me how I know, it has to do with what I have to tell you".

Her thoughts were still a mess but the waves of calm I was sending her were starting to have an effect because I was able to catch a thought from her 'I bet he wants to tell me he's in love with Donna, should I tell him what the doctor said, no I won't not yet I'll let Donna tell him she loves him too it was a good sign when she said "alright I think I could use a walk I'll go get the chair". She came back with the chair and we got me into it I was still pretending to be weak from the coma, once I was in we took off down the elevator after she told the charge nurse where she was taking me and how long we would be gone.

When we reached the garden I told her to go to a secluded spot where no one would see us, I could feel her start to worry but I told her that she would understand why soon (boy would she ever!). When we were settled I said "now Amanda what I'm about to tell you might sound crazy but wait until the end and I promise I can prove it all eventually" so I told her everything that had happened to me including the dreams and about the ship that was coming.

We sat there in silence for a while after I finished I didn't bother to scan her it would have done me no good with the emotions she was putting out mostly disbelief finally she spoke "well you were right that makes you sound crazy but you told me you could prove it, you said you could read my mind so ok what am I thinking now. So I did but I told her telepathically ' you're thinking that Donna is in love with me and you are worried that I'm going to hurt you, don't worry If I wanted to hurt either one of you I'd have done it by now'. Amanda sat there with her mouth opening and closing trying to speak but nothing would come out, then she closed her mouth cleared her throat and tried again.

"Ha ... how did you do that? Oh my god you really can do it! what else can you do?",

"Well I'm glad you believe me, I have a lot of abilities both mental and physical but I haven't tested most of them out yet. But there is something more urgent I know what the doctor told you about Donna and I can save her, if you will help me? I have the power to heal people of almost anything but I don't know where to start healing her so I need for you to think about how to heal her and I'll read the information I need from your mind"

She sat there thinking about what I'd just done and said, finally her desire to save her sister won the argument"ok I'll trust you if it will save Donna, what do I have to do?"

"Well actually you just did it I need you to think about saving Donna to bring the knowledge about leukaemia to your consciousness it only takes a second to copy the information because I seem to have a very good memory, in fact it may well be photographic; now there is one more question that I have to ask. I know you won't intentionally tell anyone about me but just in case I would like to put a block on the information so you can only talk about this with me and those I designate, which for now doesn't include Donna, it's not that I won't tell her just not yet, ok?"

She again thought about it for a few minutes then said "alright I guess you are taking a pretty big risk so yes" using the method I had been taught in my dreams I placed a ring of positive energy on the neuron connection from the part of her memory centre that held the desired memories to her conscious mind and linking her intention of talking about it to the thought of Donna dying.

"There it's done and I'm sorry the only thing in your mind that I thought would stop you was an image your mind created of a dying Donna, but from what I'm told it should only slip a few times like when you are drunk, and since I read in your mind that you only drink socially it shouldn't be a problem" I said to calm her fears I released a rush of endorphins in to her system.

"What did you just do that felt great?"

"I released endorphins into your system I need to test how much is enough to relive Donna's pain, now what you're going to feel next is the pain that she is in right now are you ready?" when she nodded I called up the pain I had felt from Donna when they brought her back and started sending it to Amanda, I let this go on for 1 minute then stopped but her brain still kept sending out the pain signals so once again I released some more endorphins and the signals faded, "now all I did there was simulate the pain mentally the actual level is much worse".

"OH MY GOD and I said that the morphine dose was too high" Amanda said as she started to cry, her leg buckled and she started to fall seeing no point in pretending, at least with Amanda I jumped out of the wheelchair and caught her just before she hit the ground.

I held her and let her cry for 5 minutes before she finally stopped herself "now stop that you had no way to know how bad it was she has been acting strong for you and your parents sake she was afraid you'd react just like this" she looked at me like I had grown a third eye then her face cleared as she realised that I was right and so was Donna about the way she would react.

"Now we need to get back to the ward before they send a search party after us plus keeping Donna asleep is starting to drain me a little, now if you need to get hold of me or just talk to me when other people are around just think of me and think what you want to say, now give it a try"

Amanda: 'like this? Testing 1... 2... 3 hello can you hear me?'

Ray: 'good work now we'd better get back'

We made it back up to the room just in time for dinner I had ordered the steak and chips and it looked like Donna only had some dry toast 'it looks like she has trouble keeping food down' I thought to myself then to Amanda I said "I'm going to let her wake up now, it shouldn't take long for her to wake up, but I will lessen her pain but not completely; that requires endorphins and she has already got too much in her system more won't have any good effect".

Before anyone could say anything else Donna started to stir and when she opened her eyes she was facing so that the first person she saw was me " hi Ray sorry I'm not much company right now these treatments always seem to take a lot out of me" she said while managing to smile weakly at me. I could tell she was still in a lot of pain, so while I was still focusing my healing energies on her body mainly on the cancer cell's that were not only in her bone marrow but had started to spread to other parts of her body. I linked Amanda into my view of Donna's body and I could see her stiffen momentarily then she looked at me and thought.

Amanda: 'ray what are you doing what is this'

Ray; 'sorry I didn't mean to scare you this is what I can see when I focus on someone, I can see all the organs at any level except [Cassandra1] sub- atomic as you can see the cancer cells stand out in red while the normal cells are all green; I think this is just how my brain has decided to show this information. And I'm sorry to say that normal treatments would have stood no chance at curing Donna. I'ts already starting to spread to the rest of her body' I thought holding back my tears, I really loved her and hated to see her like this but with a few weeks of my healing she would be fine.

Amanda did not respond she just went on with helping Donna eat her toast, as the evening wore on I could tell that my efforts were starting to have an effect I didn't bother to scan Donna any more at the moment it would just give me a headache but I could tell already she was looking better I would have a better idea of how long this would take after I did the first focused treatment, but for that I needed to be in physical contact, and for now that would have to be at night when she was asleep not only because she would probably object to me just touching her for no reason, but there would be less people to walk pass and notice what I was doing.

Me and Donna kept talking after a while she asked me a question that I wasn't expecting "Ray?" she said with a nervous tone to her voice "yes?" "Have you ever had a girlfriend?" I was stunned I didn't know what to say but I decided to do a surface scan and that's when I found that she was scared and she was reaching out to someone other than her sister for comfort and she was afraid I would reject her like everybody else including her own parents had, I pushed my table back and swung my legs around so I was facing her and I reached out for her hand and she gave it to me " no sweet Donna I haven't but if you're asking if I would like my first one to be you then my answer is yes" I enjoyed the first full smile i'd seen on her face since I had met her, and she squeezed my hand tight.

"Yes I was and yes I want you to be my first" then she realised what she had said "boyfriend I mean" she said hastily, her blush going as far as her chest. I took a chance and stood up and went the couple of steps between our beds and reached down and hugged her and brought my lips to hers and we shared our first kiss it was an innocent kiss on the lips but it felt like it lasted an eternity. Everything in the world was right at that moment we wouldn't have cared if the world ended as long as we had each other everything would be alright, we only stopped when we heard somebody clearing their throat I looked around and saw Amanda standing there at the end of the bed but she was smiling at us "tsk tsk now you two behave or I'll have to separate you, now you two need to get ready for bed, ray don't worry about a shower we will sort that out tomorrow" she said seriously but with a smile on her face and I could hear her laughing in her mind.

I could tell Donna was embarrassed so I just hugged her and returned to my bed and settled in for some 'sleep', but actually I would wait for Donna to go to sleep and nurse change over just before Amanda left I remembered something ' Amanda can you turn Donna's monitors on silent just in case what I do sets them off I've noticed the vitals machine acting funny ever since I started feeding her energy' I thought to her and got an 'ok' in return and she did as I requested. When she left I told Donna goodnight "goodnight boyfriend" she said in return and I smiled at her.

It took 20 minutes for me to be sure that Donna was in a deep sleep I scanned for and found Amanda she was in the nurse's lounge in the middle of handover to the night shift I sent her a quick telepathic message.

Ray: 'Amanda its ray I'm going to start Donna's intensive treatment how long do I have until handover finishes?'

Amanda: 'oh ray you scared me again I would say 45 minutes, to an hour at the most'

Ray: ' sorry I didn't mean to scare you I'll try to warn you next time, in that case I'll start now 20 minutes should be a good start, can you come by in case I get caught up in it and forget the time?

Amanda: 'ok'

I got up and kneeled down beside Donna's bed and put my hand on her back and began searching for the individual cancer cells witch were easy to find as they were highlighted in red in my body vision, as I've decided to call it the main problem was that they were everywhere in her bones, lungs, kidneys, liver and even some in her heart and brain.

But I had to get this done she was not going to die when there is something I can do about it, I was so focused on healing her I didn't keep track of the time. So when I felt a hand on my shoulder I almost sent the person flying out of reflex but instead I looked up at the shocked face of Uncle Ted! And I looked at the door and saw Amanda standing there with a shameful look on her face.

Amanda: 'I'm sorry ray I couldn't stop him and we both noticed that you were both glowing white!'

Ray: 'it's alright I was going to have to tell him soon just warn me if anyone else heads this way'

She nodded her head and left the room before I could say anything Ted said "ray what just happened it looked like you and this girl were glowing I think you better explain".

"Ok just give me a minute to finish here and I'll tell you everything I know" he nodded and went over and sat on my bed and I turned my attention back to Donna to finish with the cells I had been working on when he stopped me.I turned my c[Cassandra2] hair towards my uncle and began the full story up to that point including my current known powers and what the dream said I should have but haven't had a chance to test.

"And that's everything uncle Ted I just woke up like this after being hit with that light I don't know everything I'm capable of yet but from what I'm told it is a lot more than I have control of now"

He sat there for several minutes not saying anything but the fact he was still sitting was good, like with Amanda I didn't bother reading him; finally after what seemed like an eternity he spoke. "Well if I didn't just see the evidence with my own eyes I would think you were crazy, so I take it you really love this girl? She looks so much like your sister it's no wonder it was love at first site and from what you said it was the same for Donna" he said with a little chuckle at the end of it.

I blushed while I said "so it would seem well all I know is I love her too much to let her die, and I'm the only one that can stop the cancer so I will. I must ask you to please don't tell anyone about what I can do". While I was speaking I made the same type of block that I had with Amanda, we sat there talking for a while but eventually he had to go home and get some rest and I found that so did I that healing took a lot out of me Amanda had left so I laid down on my bed and was asleep in minutes.


[Cassandra1]Now in the first chapter you say he can see sub-atomic now you say he can't which one is it?

[Cassandra2]Where did the chair come from he was kneeling when he started

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.