The Bells of Home - Cover

The Bells of Home

Copyright© 2012 by Invid Fan

Chapter 14

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Sequel to The Bells of Tanah. Almost a year has past. Our heros have traveled across the galaxy, in their supermarket spaceship The Bells. Love is in the air. Babies are coming. Life, as they say, is good. Life is also pain. Can Humans and Orang overcome the obstacles in their way? Can they, in fact… find a new home?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Furry   non-anthro   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Sarah woke for the start of another day.

They left her alone. That, perhaps, was the source of most of her depression. She had her own little corner of the garden, with her few possessions, changes of clothes, and a bottle of water. Every evening, after dinner, and any entertainment planned (often a movie, sometimes Melinda reading and acting out parts of one of her favorite books, to laughter and catcalls), Sarah separated from the others and came here. She sat, thought. Maybe read. Then sleep, only to start again the next morning.

It was not a life.

She understood. They hadn't accepted her. Not yet. Oh, Justin, and maybe some others, talked to her, somewhat. But ... only when there was something to say. Never ... about nothing. The girls still gave her looks, even while showing off the babies to her. Almost as if to lay claim to their man, even though she had made absolutely no move towards any of them.

Maybe she should. Anthony ... intrigued her.

Sitting up, she stretched. Her body was slimmer, at least a little bit. A combination of human food, and the slightly higher gravity of the dome living space, had taken a bit of weight off of her. She was also doing gardening, although that wasn't all that labor intensive. The others took turns with the watering and such, and she was included in that rotation. It was fun. She had never done much with living things before, much less plants, and they definitely had a beauty to them. That the humans had surrounded themselves with all this said something. What, exactly, she wasn't sure yet.

It was still dark around her. The others, she knew, would be waking soon, going through their morning routine. Judging by the very faint glow coming from the large lights that would soon be simulating dawn, she had a bit over an hour before breakfast. An hour to herself. Stretching again, getting the kink out of her muscles, she spread her legs. Leaning forward, she opened herself with the fingers of her left hand, two fingers of her right slipping inside her sex. Her body shivering with the contact, Sarah began her morning exercises.


Anthony's hand slowly ran over the soft curve before him.

The body of a pregnant woman, he had come to discover, was perhaps the very definition of beauty. For half a year the woman asleep beside him had been changing, life growing within her. Every altered curve, every swell of the belly and breast, only succeeded in bringing another lump to his throat. Anthony couldn't even imagine Hannah as she had been. She was the woman before him now. Radiant. Incredible.

Snoring.

His eyes flicked up to the clock. Well, it was time to wake her. Not time to actually get up, but there was always quite a delay between when they woke and when the bed was actually abandoned. She lay on her side, facing away from him. How to attack the problem...

Gently, Anthony slid up against her. His cock, mostly hard, made its temporary home nestled up between her two lower cheeks. Kissing her neck, his right hand slid down her side, over the swell of her hip, dipping in between her legs. Fingers feeling soft brown hairs, they followed the trail down until folds and slight wetness revealed his target. With long practice, his middle finger divided smooth lips, sliding up and down between them, as the others gently rubbed around her sex. After a minute, the body next to him began to stir, his finger now wetter. Curving it, he entered, rewarded with a drowsy gasp.

"Oh, no, stop," came a drowsy, joking voice, music to his ears. "I'm being molested in my sleep. Anthony, save me..." Her body pushed back against him, hips now moving of their own volition. A second finger entering her, his lips moved up to her ear.

"I'm not sure I can. You may have to save yourself..."

With speed belying her condition, Anthony found himself on his back, Hannah swinging her leg over him as hands pinned his arms up next to his head. With long familiarity, she dropped down, engulfing him.

"Take that, you rapist..."

Anthony groaned, in the thrill of defeat...


Sarah's breath came shorter, faster.

The daily regimen of exercising the vagina, attempting to stretch it, was perhaps the last remaining vestige of her temple training. The rest had fallen aside. It was easy, once outside of the circle of novices, to slip back into what until three years ago had been the real her. Not that she had been something else, really. Sarah had not so much given up herself to the Temple, as taken on attributes that were extra. Mostly. She HAD discovered some things inside herself that had been repressed. Or ignored.

For example, orgasms.

M'ntsn males were small, puny things. They had small, puny phalluses. The Temple had shown Sarah she did not have to settle. She could have pleasure, pleasure beyond what any of her kind could provide. Pleasure...

Fingers together, her entire hand up to the knuckles pounded in and out. Against her will, his image appeared before her eyes. Tall. Hair as black as her own, on his head as well as between his lips and nose. His eyes ... those eyes ... she wanted him. Imagined him nude, standing before her, like one of She Who Fucked's paintings. Imagined his hardness. His hardness inside her...

Mouth open, she silently screamed into the empty garden.

The ritual was over.


Hannah could feel her husband's eyes on her as she bent over to pick yesterday's dress off the floor. From the bed, he probably had a good view of her profile, belly rounded, breasts hanging down. She paused, holding that pose. Without turning to face him, she smiled.

"Like what you see?"

"Always."

It was the honesty in such praise that always got to her. While Anthony, she was sure, could be a charmer, in bars or out on the dance floor, she had only ever seen honest attraction in his eyes. Maybe he was good at faking that, who knew. And, so long as she never found out, it didn't matter. Position starting to stress parts of her now susceptible to stress, she continued the motion and grabbed the dress. Standing, she balled it up, tossed it in the hamper, and moved to the closest to grab today's outfit. Her ass wiggled a bit, drawing a laugh from behind as the creaking bed indicated he had finally decided to join her in the land of the standing.

Her eyes swept over the day's clothing options. Tammy had mentioned some "girls day" activity for later on, possibly requiring an outfit change, but for breakfast just a once piece sundress would do. Purple, she thought. It was a purple day.

"So, what do you have planned, Honey?"

Not bothering with underwear, she slipped the dress over her head. She had already washed up a bit, using the basin they kept in the corner. Nice big bathroom at the end of the floor, and it was often more convenient to just do things in the room. It avoided the morning rush, if nothing else. Although, if everyone was doing that, they had built that sucker for nothing...

"Not a heck of a a lot," his voice came to her, briefly muffled by a shirt passing over his head. She hadn't heard a wash cloth being used. Typical male. "Chuck mentioned something about a 'guys day out', so we'll probably be down in the ship for a bit."

"Sounds kinky."

"We'll take photos."

Deciding that she would, in fact, put some panties on, Hannah walked over to the dresser. Her eyes briefly touched on the Baby Mary shrine, still up in the corner.

"I'm not sure what Mary will do, if she can't spend the day playing with machines."

"Oh," said the voice right behind her, accompanied by arms going around her waist, "I'm sure she'll survive. You can try her again on more girlish activities." Smiling despite herself, she stopped and enjoyed the hug. His tall, lanky frame, now covered by jeans and a shirt, pressed against her. The roughness of his clothing rubbed against her skin, the thin dress almost not even there. She let out a sigh.

"I'm glad she enjoys it down there, but she doesn't seem to want to take sewing or cooking seriously. Unless it's just her and Goldie fooling around."

"Oh, don't worry about it." His lips kissed her neck, mustache tickling her skin. "There's lots of time for her to gain an interest. Maybe the sewing gene just skipped a generation, and you'll have to wait for her kids to come along."

Hannah felt her body stiffen. Damn it, she had been avoiding thinking about that. His arms tightened, sensing, as always, her mood. He always knew her mood. Always knew what to say. Her eyes closed as his voice spoke softly in her ear.

"Don't worry, Love. Chuck's watching out down there, and has Danny fully in hand. There probably will be kids, before she's 17, but that's just our new reality. It'll be awhile yet before the two of them are ready."

And if a problem could not be avoided, she shouldn't spend her strength worrying about it. She nodded.

"I know. Now, let me get some underwear on." Chuckling, he released her, stepping back. Opening the drawer, she sorted through it. Hannah, thinking ahead, and lacking good elastic, had created a series of panties based on what she remembered of her sizes while pregnant with Mary. Odds were this wouldn't be her last use of them, between the lack of birth control and little desire from either of them to hold back, so it wasn't like it was a waste to create good maternity clothing. She'd get her money's worth. Finding a pair with a small '6' embroidered on them, she grabbed it.

"I wonder what it's going to be like."

She looked up as she pulled the silk panties up her legs. Anthony was looking over at a new photo of Mary over on the vanity.

"What is going to be like?"

"Five generations from now. Human, Orang, and whatever those bear things Goldie and Danny's dad was, all mixed up. How are the genes going to mix?"

"Don't forget squirrel."

There. She'd said it. They should be getting downstairs, Tammy and Nona probably having breakfast already out on the table, but the opening had been there. They needed to talk about this. She saw his head slowly turn, eyebrows raised. All the well reasoned facts and arguments she'd been going over in her head for the past month came to the fore, and quickly vanished.

Typical.

"She's not staying," Anthony told her, stating again his position. He crossed his arms, leaning back against the cabin wall. "After we deal with the temple, however we deal with it, we send her on her way home."

"But..."

"No buts."


She wasn't proud.

Using some of the water in her drinking bottle, Sarah cleaned her hand off, using a bit more to clean between her legs. The Orang's would be able to smell it if she didn't. Maybe could smell it regardless. Who could say. At the very least, the odor wouldn't be enough to draw comment, or a distrustful look.

Humans were not playthings to be mated with. They were not otherworldly creatures, abstract, mythic. They were actual people.

Yet...

Damn it. She wanted him. The other three males, no. They did nothing for her. But, Anthony...

Slipping into her one piece dress, making sure the side ties were securely fastened, she made her way towards the store, towards breakfast. Maybe food would make her less horny.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.