The Bells of Home - Cover

The Bells of Home

Copyright© 2012 by Invid Fan

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Sequel to The Bells of Tanah. Almost a year has past. Our heros have traveled across the galaxy, in their supermarket spaceship The Bells. Love is in the air. Babies are coming. Life, as they say, is good. Life is also pain. Can Humans and Orang overcome the obstacles in their way? Can they, in fact… find a new home?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Furry   non-anthro   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Wine her, dine her, sixty-nine her.

Nona wasn't sure who, in her group of friends, was the first to come up with that phrase. Probably Steve, although it could have been Cindy for all she knew. It was the kind of thing she was likely to think of. Nona did know, though, that the expression became one of their group's arsenal of regular sayings long before she herself understood it. It was something silly, probably dirty.

That it now described her love life was scary, and wonderful.

She had asked Tammy to be patient. All around Nona on the ship, she had seen relationships form based, on friendship, yes, but at the start mostly on lust and sex. Maybe that was the adult way to do things. She didn't know. Nona had been the youngest of the group, if only by a year, and certainly the most romantically innocent. Even Justin had her beat, mostly because he had TRIED to find that special someone.

Nona had never bothered.

Now, there was someone she liked. Maybe loved. Someone who felt that way about her. And ... she wanted some of what everyone else had. Oh, she knew it wasn't practical. There would be no dinner dates to small, out of the way restaurants. No long walks through crowded markets, hand in hand, just the two of them alone surrounded by crowds of strangers. Not for almost two months, and even then it was rare the humans felt safe enough on a planet to travel in small groups. Tammy tried, though. Tried to do right by Nona, and each effort opened the Malay's heart even more. The others had to be laughing. She could see it in their eyes. Her own eyes, though ... those were only for Tammy.


Dinner that night had been set up in what the others had begun to call "the Malay Hideaway", the small patch of grass isolated from most of the universe by bushes and a SUV. Nona had arrived, as instructed, an hour after the usual shipboard dinner time. That extra hour had been needed, quite frankly. Nona was not one for fancy dress, and in fact HAD no fancy dress apart from what she had worn to recent weddings. That afternoon, though, a blue silk gown had magically appeared in her room, as had Hannah to complete a fitting. She CLAIMED it was just something she had whipped up, out of boredom, a change from doing outfits for her daughter.

Nona wasn't fooled. Tammy had arranged this. Tonight was to be special. Special enough for a dress she would never have the confidence to buy herself. Baring her right shoulder, it hugged every curve, flowing down to her ankles. A slit up the right side went up mid thigh. It made her feel sexy. Nona never felt sexy. Unless Tammy was with her.

Leaving the stone path, Nona's bare feet took her through the gap in the bushes into the grassy hideaway. The feel of the silk against her skin, the grass against her feet ... already, the evening was special. A small round table had been set up in the clearing, table settings for two laid out. Even as she noticed the lit candle in the middle, the garden lights dimmed.

She smiled, shivering slightly. Yet another first for her, it seemed.

Alone, at least for the moment, Nona walked to the table, one hand touching the metal silverware. The store had made the journey to the stars with only the plastic place settings and paper plates and cups sold in aisle seven. This had been fine, for awhile, and the ship galley had some Orang dishes (although that part had not been fully stocked). Over the past year, though, various alien plates and utensils had been gathered. This one, she thought, had been picked up on that cat planet. Silver forks and spoons, beautiful wooden plates. The cups, stems of twisting green glass vines ending in red roses, had been found on a space station, origin unknown.

The sound of wheels on stone came to her ears. Turning, she almost fainted. Tammy stood there, long black dress glued to her body. It was cut low, thin straps traveling up to tie around her neck hinting the back was probably MUCH lower. Dirty blonde hair fell down to cover one bare shoulder. Her eyes ... Nona's heart fluttered under that gaze.

Smiling, Tammy glided forward. Behind her, Goldie was walking, on two feet, pushing a two shelf hand cart with covered dishes and plates. The half human girl's face was adorned with bright red lipstick, blush, and a touch of eyeshadow. She wore actual clothing, a maid's apron. The sight was enough to bring Nona out of her romantic haze. Tammy broke into a grin.

"She wanted to help."

Nona laughed, going up to Goldie and placing a hand on her furry arm.

"You look beautiful, Goldie." The teen blushed.

"Thank you. So do you! I wish I had a dress like that!"

Nona felt the girl start to tremble a bit, hands gripping the cart handle tighter. Standing like this was not easy for her. Stepping back, Nona let her continue forward. Still grinning, Tammy came up and placed a hand on her back.

"Come. Sit."

Allowing herself to be led, she sat down at the table. Tammy pushed her chair in. Nona wasn't sure if she felt like a date being treated like a princess, or a little kid. Maybe there was no difference between the two? As Tammy sat down opposite her, Goldie moved the cart next to the table. With moves obviously well rehearsed, she poured dark red wine into each cup. Stepping back, she waited. Tammy took her glass, raising it.

"To two years."

Nona blushed. Two years. Two years ago, she had come to work at Bells. Two years ago, she had seen Tammy for the first time. Just an older girl working up in the customer service counter. No one special.

"To two years."

Their glasses clinked.


"Rendang!"

Tammy grinned. That one cry of joy had made the entire day of slaving over a wok worth it. The beautiful Malay's hands were literally trembling as she moved the fork to spear one of the chunks of spicy meat. It was sort of a curry, but not quite, one of the recipes she had contributed to their store of knowledge almost a year ago. It had been too spicy for some of the others, ingredients were hard to find (especially once alien meat had to replace their depleted Earth stock), so had not made the regular menu. For this special evening, though...

Nona took her first bite.

The change in the girl's expression was NOT good. Tammy groaned.

"Did I screw it up?"

She could see the warring emotions on Nona's face. She didn't WANT to say anything bad, obviously. Another bite, another involuntary grimace. Nona slowly put the fork down. Looking up at Tammy, her eyes were apologetic.

"It ... it's not BAD, really. I've had worse..."

Tammy burst out laughing. She grabbed the cup of wine, raising it in toast.

"Just what every chef longs to hear!"

Clearly relieved no offense was given, Nona grinned and raised her own cup.

"To Rendang that tastes like I made it!"

"Oh!" Tammy put her glass back down, recoiling in horror. "You didn't say it was THAT bad!"

"You saying I can't cook?"

"I used your recipe!"

"Don't blame me!"


Goldie, back on all fours for the moment, watched the two women laugh and eat in the candlelight. It was all so ... romantic. She had started to watch the romantic movies in the ship's collection, those her brother and the other men derided as "chick films". So, too, was she reading the few books Alicia had brought on her phone. Those were more ... physical than the films, about kissing, touching. She always felt her body responding when she read those parts.

This, though ... just seeing two people in love, was better than any movie or book. They would be kissing later. And dancing. And kissing. She'd be gone, then, though. After desert, she'd take the dishes away and leave them.

Would she ever have a candlelight dinner? Dance, with a boy or girl she loved?

"Goldie?"

Tammy was turned to her, smiling. Pushing herself to her feet, Goldie walked over to clear the table.


Nona pressed her body against Tammy's, swaying to the music. She had no idea who the singer was, and didn't care. All that mattered was the heart she could feel beating next to her own. She was lost. Lost to the passage of time, to everything that wasn't them.

"Hey."

Tammy's voice floated into her ear. Eyes closed, Nona just hummed in reply. She could feel Tammy's laughter.

"Having fun, my little Malay?"

"Mmmm..." Nona pulled her head back. The two women looked at each other, noses touching. Tammy's eyes ... she could just get lost in them. Not even thinking, she leaned in, touching her lips to Tammy's.

It was the first time she had taken the lead. Nona could feel the surprise in Tammy, but there was only a moment's hesitation before the blonde's lips parted, soft tongue coming out to play. Her hands began sliding down Nona's back. She reveled in the feel of her lover's touch. They slid down, moving from her back onto her bottom ... and she felt Tammy pause. Giggling, something she had thought she'd NEVER do, Nona broke the kiss off to look at the happily surprised woman in her arms.

"Yes?"

"Why you little..." The strong, yet delicate, hands moved again over her ass, the lack of underwear now accepted fact. Nona moved her own hands down Tammy's side, knowing she would find the same there. Suddenly, one of Tammy's hands slid over to the slit in her dress, touching the bare skin of her thigh. It moved up, and over, cupping bare ass. Nona gasped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.