The Bells of Home - Cover

The Bells of Home

Copyright© 2012 by Invid Fan

Chapter 8

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sequel to The Bells of Tanah. Almost a year has past. Our heros have traveled across the galaxy, in their supermarket spaceship The Bells. Love is in the air. Babies are coming. Life, as they say, is good. Life is also pain. Can Humans and Orang overcome the obstacles in their way? Can they, in fact… find a new home?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Humor   Space   Furry   non-anthro   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Masturbation   Pregnancy   Science fiction adult story, sci-fi adult story, science-fiction sex story, sci-fi sex story

Justin kind of liked having to deal with jealous females.

It was a new experience. As, really, were most things having to deal with women. He had not dated on Earth. Not by choice, naturally. Few teens choose such things, and those who do often discover the problem was they weren't paying attention to the right gender. That had never been the case with Justin, despite that odd dream about Chuck he'd rather forget about. No, he liked girls.

Especially, but not limited to, what the two girls in his life were doing just then.

Justin had been placed in the middle of their bed, with orders not to move. Both his wives, eyes full of a hunger he never got tired of, quickly stripped his lean body, clothing already shed from theirs. Alicia was magnificent, with her blonde hair, slightly swollen belly and larger breasts. The scar on her cheek only seemed to accent her beauty. Daium's blackish grey fur clad form, at least to him, kept getting more human. There was a swell to her hips now, and he could swear the white fur on her breasts seemed to be shorter. The mind behind her four eyes, however, had never changed. It showed the same loving, caring being that had been there the first day he saw her.

That mind, it seemed, was currently focused on one thing. Laid out on the lower part of the bed, Daium moved her head over his thighs and licked the side of his cock. Alicia, stretched out on the other side, legs folded up near Justin's head, kissed his smaller head, tongue flicking out as her lips pulled back. She repeated it, moving her lips over the smooth top as Daium continued to lick down below.

Eyes closed, Justin contemplated the difference in his lovers. Alicia's tongue was small, but sharp, fitting her perfectly. It came almost to a point, allowing her to move it like a feather over his most sensitive parts. Daium's was large, wide, a touch rough in the center. She could curl it around his shaft as she licked, up, and down. Without a word the two traded targets, Daium attacking the head while Alicia kissed up and down his manhood. A content groan from him was met with giggles down below. There was movement and a shifting of weight on the bed.

"We're going to tease you." Alicia's voice was in his ear, followed by her teeth lightly biting on his earlobe. Justin's slight gasp of pain was followed by another groan as his cock was engulfed by Daium's mouth. Her throat always felt so strange, so different than Alicia's. A sexy chuckle echoed through his head. "We're going to satisfy you, again, and again. Just to remind you what you will never feel again..." Teeth lightly pressed against the base of his mouth enclosed penis. " ... if you ever, ever, look at those squirrels the wrong way..."

Justin had no interest in animals. In aliens. He had the only two women he wanted in the whole world (especially since he knew Tammy wasn't bi). Both hands going down to hold Daium's head, he opened his eyes to look at Alicia.

"Take all night if you have to..."


Mary lay in the darkness.

Goldie had left the bedroom a few minutes before, doing her best to close the door silently. She did a good job, the latch just making a slight "click" sound, but it really didn't matter. Mary wasn't asleep.

She had slept well last night. Maybe the excitement of the babies, or the idea of sharing a room with her new friend, had tired her. Or, maybe, it had just been that it had been her second night in the spare bedroom. She had spent two nights sleeping with Mom, cuddling with her for the first time in ... well, in living memory. That had been ... wonderful.

Looking up at the ceiling, she blushed a bit, thinking about being in Mom's arms. She hadn't slept with Dad in years, not being a scaredy cat during storms or anything like that. The feeling of having someone next to you, someone that loved you ... you don't miss what you don't remember, but now she missed the closeness of those two nights.

Naturally, though, she wasn't going to sleep with Mom forever. Mary had been the one to ask for her own bedroom. After all, she was almost fourteen. So, she took over what Goldie had told her was called "the dog house". Anthony (she was NOT going to call him her Step-Dad!) hadn't been using it, probably keeping it free for her. She had spent the first night there not getting much sleep either. So, even though she was in the exact same bed now, the room was different, the company was different...

Oh, God, was there anything in her life now that wasn't different?

Her mind wandered. She had walked on another world. Was, in fact, still on another world, at least until tomorrow. She hadn't asked what their plans were. The two squirrels had thrown everyone's plans up in the air. Squirrels ... four foot tall, talking squirrels.

She thanked God they hadn't been bugs. She hated bugs.

The door opened again, a shaft of light cutting through the darkness, illuminating Goldie's empty bed. Goldie softly entered, tiptoeing on her four clawed feet. Her eyes came up to Mary's bed, meeting hers. She paused, startled.

"Oh! Did I wake you? I'm sorry! I sometimes have to go potty at night..."

Mary shook her head, which was never very effective when your head is on a fluffy pillow.

"No, you didn't wake me. Can't sleep."

"Oh..." Goldie came farther into the room. She kicked the door closed behind her, softly enough that its noise wouldn't have been heard in the other bedrooms. The room dark again, she heard Goldie get into her bed. Her friend settled in, the room once again quiet.

"Mary?"

"Yeah?"

"Still awake?"

"No. It's a dream. All a dream."

"Hmm ... if it was a dream, I wouldn't be furry..."

That startled Mary. The idea that Goldie wanted to be like the rest of them ... well, like the humans, made sense, but she'd never considered it. Lots of things about her new friends she probably hadn't thought of yet.

"Goldie ... if you're not too tired, want to stay up and talk?"

"Yes!"


Chuck ambled down the hallway, yawning. Scratching his side, he looked down, making sure he had in fact remembered to slip some shorts on. True, nobody was likely to be awake, but there was no reason to scar someone for life if it could be helped.

Yup, green shorts. He was good to go.

Pausing for a second, he looked back at the bedroom door. Both mothers were up for the "Goddammit It's Too Damned Early" feeding. He wished he could help. He really did. For the previous ones he had stayed up, talked to them, helped change and fuss over the babies. But, really, he was in the way. Oh, things would be different once the newness of it all faded, once all the "babies are the best!" chemicals started to be flushed from their systems. Melinda and Rinda would want their sleep, and he'd take his turn dealing with them, feeding the kids bottled breast milk. You know, the whole modern dad thing.

Now, though, while he was somewhat awake, realizing sleep might be long in coming, he had decided to get some reading in. Justin had made some comments about the gathered books. He hadn't said much: Justin wanted Chuck to look at them with uncontaminated eyes, to see if what he saw jived with what squirrel girls had told them. Best to get that done as soon as possible.

Closing in on the end of the hall, he heard voices. He stopped. Ah. The door to Goldie's room wasn't quite shut. Smile on his face, he felt like he was back home, sneaking up to his younger sister's room when she was having a sleepover. Should he? Well, he did have to walk past it to get to the stairs, unless he walked all the way back and took the other way down...

" ... and Beth was like, 'No! Get it away!', and my cousin was like, 'It's just a frog! Look! Look!'"

"Hahahahaha!"

"And then he threw the frog at ME, and I was like, NO, you do NOT do that! So here I am, chasing this four year old through the birthday party, over the sandbox, around the swing set TWICE, and he trips running around the table the cake is set up on, grabs the table cloth as he falls..."

"No!"

"And pulls the entire thing off! Cake all over the grass! Oh, Aunt Marge was MAD! And she blamed ME!"

"It wasn't your fault!"

"I know, right? Like anyone can control a four year old!"

Chuck moved away, smiling. They needed Mary. What she was doing for Goldie, and probably would do for Danny, was more important than any books. It would be hard on her, but ... they'd take care of her.

Rotating his shoulders and neck, waking up a bit more, he headed for the stairs. Time to get to work.


Tammy hated being a light sleeper.

It was an active night on the ship. Three people had used the bathroom, the babies had woken twice, and after the last crying fit someone had left the cabin across the hall and walked off towards the stairs. Once again, she considered asking for better soundproofing.

But ... really, she didn't mind all that much. The sounds reminded her a bit of the college dorm. It was comforting, in a way, to know the people around her were OK, and if there was a problem she'd be one of the first to be up to help. She liked that. Especially when there were strangers on board. And, hey, she always fell right back to sleep, it wasn't like this was cutting into her R.E.M. time.

So, no hurry.

Pulling the blanket up a bit, Tammy felt sleep coming on. She kept her room a bit on the chilly side, just so she could snuggle under a blanket. She slept nude, enjoying the feel of being tucked in. There was nothing better.

Well...

Somewhere in the hallway, another door opened.

Tammy sighed, turning on her side. This was getting a bit much. She waited for the sound of another door, probably the bathroom next to her, to open and close.

Nothing.

Hmm. Interesting. Did they go downstairs? Alicia or Hannah get the munchies? Or...

There was a light tap at the door.

That ... had never happened before.

Sitting up, she swung her legs around, sitting on the edge of the bed looking at the door. Who could it...

Oh.

Tammy's heart started hammering in her chest. Looking around, she didn't see anything in the dark she could quickly put on. Her dirty laundry was in the bin, she had no robe. There had been no need of one...

Another soft knock. If she didn't answer, and it was Nona (it might not be, don't get your hopes up), she'd go back to her room. Possibly to never try this again. The courage it was taking her to do this! Standing on the rug, Tammy walked quickly to the door. Grasping the handle, she took a deep breath.

"Be calm," she told herself. Turning the handle, she opened the door an inch, keeping her body behind it as she looked out.

The dimly lit hall was empty.

Tammy opened the door wider, sticking her head out.

Nona was slowly walking back to her room, head down. She was dressed in a re-fitted oversized Buffalo Bills T-shirt, coming down past her butt halfway to her knees. Tammy bit her lip. Damn it!

"Nona..."

She stopped, bare feet caught mid stride on the carpet. For a moment, Tammy thought she's just keep walking, that she'd have to go after her. Slowly, Nona turned.

She had brushed her hair. The part down the middle was neat, perfect. There was no makeup, not that she was the type to use any (or need it), but she had primped to the best of her ability. It had to be past two in the morning. It had taken her that long to psych herself up, to will herself to walk over to Tammy's door. How long had she stood there, before knocking? Tammy's heart melted. She spoke again, softly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.