Like We Used to? - Cover

Like We Used to?

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Feeling her hormones, Lisa asked her brother to join her in the shower like they used to do in the bathtub when they were younger. She expected that it might be more fun now that they were teens.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

Jordan's long cock easily parted Lisa's labia and began its descent into her warm, moist depths where he would be gripped tightly and lovingly while it slid back and forth sending waves of pleasure through them both. His hands were on her firm, solid breasts as his fingers rolled those little, dark red nipples around. They were perfect for sucking, he thought, and bent down to take one in his mouth as his hips rose and fell over her.

He had taken his time entering Lisa just as he had done the first time with his sister. He was ready, of course, to slow down or stop if she told him it was hurting but, if anything, she was pushing down as well, eager for their full, deep union.

As he began stroking in and out, she closed her eyes for a minute, savoring these new erotic feelings that were so intense.

"Oh, omigod, this is so better than doing it myself. Yes, oh, I love it, oh, Jordan, you feel so good inside me," she panted, now knowing that she would want this all the rest of her life.

"It's good, isn't it, Lisa?" her friend asked, surely knowing what her answer would be. "There's nothing better than this, Jordan and I do it practically everyday now, as much as we can. You sure look happy."

"Oh, I am, I knew it was supposed to be really good but this just lights up my whole body. And your brother's cock is so good, I know you want him next but I want this to last and last. It feels so good."

Their first sex together didn't take very long. After all, Lisa was so hot and horny for it to happen, her whole night before and morning was foreplay in its own way. And for Jordan, well, what boy, faced with putting his cock into a new and nubile pretty girl would not want to bring about the intense feelings that were its own sweet reward, especially if he knew there was a high likelihood of future, even frequent, couplings.

Lisa nearly swooned when she experienced her orgasm. It was one of those that slowly build up to a point, then just suddenly rocket up so dramatically that you're simply overwhelmed at the full, immediate force of it all.

They were panting hard, both of them, quite amazed at the total wonderfulness of their first sex together, still connected together as Jordan remained on top of her.

His sister's soft hand was rubbing his back while he was still over her best friend and he knew that Amy was there for her pleasure as well. He also knew, and knew so well, that his sister was a thrilling sexual partner, really amazing him each time on how un-sibling-like their sex had become. They both even had to continually be on guard around their parents not to show some revealing intimacy that might give the whole thing away. They now felt far more like boyfriend and girlfriend than as brother and sister, something that rather surprised and pleased them both.

He kissed Lisa one last time, then pushed himself up and pulled out of her, his wet cock springing loose into the cool room air. He looked down at the pretty pussy he had just pleasured, now pinker than before, and knew that he would soon be back inside its snug warmth.

Amy, of course, all excited for her first fuck of the day, was already spread wide as her brother shifted over and began pushing his cock up into her as she raised her legs in the air.

Amy thought of her brother's cock, wet and now coated with her best friend's love juices, sliding down into her, mixing with her own. She reached over and took Lisa's hand knowing they would be now closer than ever, sharing something as intimate as sexual juices as her brother moved from one now to the other.

Lisa laid there, watching the lovely and familiar sex taking place next to her, still in awe of the fact that she'd just had her first coupling. And, it didn't hurt and it turned out to be quite wonderful. She was happy that her first had been Jordan, her best friend's older brother. It must be wonderful to have a brother right in the same house, one that you can have so much naughty fun with. Amy had told her about their days of nakedness and sexual adventure.

It's not that Lisa was slow, no, she was a smart and lively girl who was always near the top of her classes. Rather, she was so awash at the moment in all these new glorious feelings to think very straight. But it did flash through her mind as her fingers rubbed.

She had an older brother of her own, even the same age as Jordan. And he was cute, even in a way, cuter than Jordan. It didn't take any leap of thought at all to imagine her running naked through their house as her brother chased her, his cock waggling back and forth as he trotted after her. And, think of all the fun they could have when she let him catch her, she thought.

Yes, Cody, she pondered. He didn't have a girlfriend, never had one that he went with very long. So, she didn't think he might have even had sex yet, though, well, he probably wouldn't think she had either. And, we all know, she just did. Oh, did she ever.

And now, like the rest of humanity, once she'd tasted the fruit, she wanted more, a great deal more. And Cody might just be the one to provide it.

But there was more to do that summer day when these two girls surely found out just how horny a sixteen-year old boy can be when he's got two sexy girls available to him.

They, all three, had worn themselves out by the late afternoon by the time they had to get dressed, not wishing any surprises intruding on their cavorting.

Lisa and Jordan kissed goodbye and she and Amy stepped out together on the porch to say their own goodbyes.

"Quite a day, huh?" Amy asked.

"Wow, I was awake so much last night but it was wonderful, your brother is something else. What a sexy guy. And you have him under the same roof."

"Oh, I sure do, you coming back tomorrow, you can, you know?" her best friend offered but Lisa was having other ideas.

"Um, no, I've got a commitment tomorrow I can't get out of but maybe I'll make it over the day after, if that's all right?" she asked, telling the first lie she'd ever told her very best friend. It was innocent enough, she just had other options on her mind.

The two figured that would be fine, after all, that way Amy would have her brother for the entire day, not a bad thing in her mind. She was loving this whole sex thing, it was even better than she'd ever imagined.

So, Lisa walked home, a bit sore but supremely happy between her legs and she went right up to her room and collapsed on her bed and fell asleep.

"Lisa, Lisa, honey, are you all right?" her mother asked shaking her shoulder, hours later. "We're ready to eat, honey, you must have fallen asleep," she said, stating the obvious.

"Uh, mmm, yeah, I guess I did. Kind of busy day," Lisa mumbled understating it by a mile.

"Well, go wash your face and come down, supper's ready."

All she thought about during supper was Jordan's beautiful penis, certainly not a subject for discussion around the dinner table. She looked over at her brother and tried to imagine his, his penis. Was it long, like Jordan's? Bigger around? She'd heard that some boys had ones that curved, sometimes upward, sometimes to one side or another. What must that look like, she wondered, as these sexy thoughts began to distract her more and more?

"Lisa, answer your father, where is your mind at?" her mother said rather irritatedly. She had no idea what her father wanted and she had to ask. It turned out that it was something about a bird feeder she'd wanted him to build, she'd given him the plans from a website she'd been on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.