The Sissy Strand - Cover

The Sissy Strand

by shadowcock

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Incest Sex Story: Another part of the Gay Virus universe this time it's feminizing men.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Reluctant   Gay   Incest   Son   Father   Anal Sex   Transformation   .

Father

I don't know how or why it happened but I suddenly became gay, I consider myself quite the ladies' man but now I'm a raging homo I can't think of anything else but cock. It all started when I was rushing home after work, I finished my report and I wanted to have some time with my son.

Ever since my wife left us ten years ago, it was just him and me. I felt I need to have a lot of bonding time with him. He's almost seventeen now but I like the time we spend together and I would like to think he like it too. But on that day I was pulled over by a cop.

"License & registration please." He asked looking me up and down than reading my name from my license. "Robert, do you know how fast you were going?"

"Yes officer, I'm sorry, I'll slow down." I said trying to get out of the situation quickly.

I don't know why but I felt strange then I noticed his crotch area was right in my face. It was wet like he just came in them, I would say it was pre-cum but it was too wet to just be that. I don't know what came over me but I started to rub his crotch. I felt the wetness through his pants I don't know how much time passed but I suddenly realized what I was doing.

"I- I'm s-sorry officer I was just-" I stammered trying to pull out words, but nothing was coming.

"What are you some sort of fag?" He said smiling.

"I- wa- I- Ju" I tried to speak.

"Look, since you're such a fag, I'll let you suck my cock." He said smugly while he released his fat eight incher.

No that's not what I want I'm straight I love pussy I don't want this fat ... juicy ... dripping cock-

"Thank you." I heard myself say as I devoured the monster.

I licked the shaft feeling the cock get harder, feeling every vein with my tongue, savoring the old semen surrounding the rigid appendage. Then I tried to swallow the whole thing it took some trying but I finally did it.

"That's a good boy, clean my dick." He moaned apparently enjoying my warm mouth.

I don't know what came over me, I was getting hard knowing that I was giving this cop pleasure and furthermore I was really craving a cock in my ass ... I was getting angry with myself but the want ... or need for cock overpowered that emotion. The thought of me on the side of the road with my ass in the air getting fucked by this beautiful specimen of dick was all I could think of. So I reluctantly pulled the officer out of my mouth.

"I need you to fuck me!!!!" I screamed

"Finish the blow job and I'll think about it." he said a bit irritated.

Soon I could feel he was close and with a muffled groan he sprayed all over my face. and before I could wipe any of it off he said.

"Don't touch my cum, leave it on your face until you can find somebody to fuck your ass, I just don't have the time to do it now."

I couldn't think of anybody until I remembered I was going to see my son at home so I called...

Son

After hearing the urgency in my dad's voice over the phone I rushed over as fast as I could. Because I was in a rush to get home so I was still in my football gear minus the pads; also I had no time for a shower so I had practice sweat and bo. I walked up to the door and opened it. It was dark inside, but that's not unusual my dad suffers from migraines, so I never turn on the lights if I know his home.

"Hey dad what's up?" I asked I could see him sitting on the couch furthest away from the door.

I started to smell something and my head started to get a little foggy.

"Oh brain, welcome home." My dad said in a bit of a daze.

The closer I got to my dad the stronger the smell became and the my head became more foggy.

"Dad, are you ok?" I asked a little worried and slightly dazed.

"Yes..." He said sounding like there was more.

"What is it dad?" I was almost next to him but I couldn't make out what was happening. When the fog cleared in my head I was in shock to see my dad with cum all over his face no pants or shorts and slowly jerking off, he still had his shirt and tie on for some reason. I wanted to turn away but looking at him there was I wanted I just didn't know what.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.