Vatican's Best Escorts
Chapter 2: Teen Adoption Program (TAP)

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Teen Adoption Program (TAP) - What if an escort company decided to take over the world? VBE is a juvenile rant against capitalism, sexism, celebrity, and the Entertainment-Industrial Complex. For the first time ever the whole sordid story is available here in condensed Reader's Digest format without all the clever graphics, provocative distractions, or subliminal messages embedded in the original VBE website. Note: The author received no compensation from product placement. (I did it out of the goodness in my heart)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Celebrity   Science Fiction   Humor   Incest   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Group Sex   Interracial   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Workplace   Prostitution   Military  

A Message from Evie Swan

I'd like to extend a warm welcome to all of our friends, both old and new, as Vatican's Best Teen Escorts celebrates its fifth full year of operation. It's been a long road and not an easy one as many of you know, but we must remember that the journey has just begun. At times the future of VBTE looked cloudy indeed and in an age of sexual repression we were regarded at best with suspicion and at worst with outright hostility. Our message was not one that people wanted to hear, and yet...

... We persevered.

Through the tireless efforts of Annika Stahl and her staff, and the hard work of our commercial partners around the world, we've seen miraculous changes take place. In America, the Federal Age of Consent Bill was finally passed and young men and women thirteen years old are now free to share their bodies as they see fit. The legalization of prostitution has spread through 38 states despite the outrage of the so-called Moral Minority. The Immigration Service has introduced the 24 month Escort Visa to facilitate the President's Free Human Trade Initiative.

But we have suffered for our efforts as well, even died for them as the 2009 bombing of the Jakarta Hospice painfully reminds us. We have been labeled terrorists by those same murderous fanatics, but while they spread violence and hate, we only spread our legs...

... And we will persevere.

We will not be deterred nor swayed from our path by the unbelievers. VBTE continues to welcome hundreds of girls every year. We will shelter them, feed and clothe them, and we will teach them how to use their natural gifts. When they are ready, it will be our pleasure to present the finest young women money can buy to our valued customers through the Auctions and Adoption Fairs which have become so popular. We are not selling slaves as some would have you believe. Our girls are willing and eager to sample the pleasures of submissive service to the men and women who cherish them. We regard it as an honor and a duty, nothing less.

So, as we celebrate our fifth anniversary, it is my hope that you will continue to bless us with your support, your patronage, and above all your attentive regard for the Truth in this age of misinformation. An investment in a Teen Escort is an investment in the Future. The path to Enlightenment begins here.

Thank you,

Evie


TAP Frequently Asked Questions

How does it work?
Simply put, the Teen Adoption Program puts an experienced Teen Escort in the buyer's home for a period of time ending on her 18th birthday. While there, the girl in question will assume a role most suitable to her "owner's" expectations and desires.

How much does a girl cost?
Prices vary with fluctuations in demand and supply. There is never a fixed price and the girls are purchased through a process of competitive bidding. VBE will set an opening, minimum bid for each girl based upon a variety of factors including her age, skills, and physical appearance.

What if I'm unsatisfied with the girl?
Customer dissatisfaction usually results from misunderstanding. Our Teen Escorts are not robots. They have their own likes and dislikes and before every Auction we publish a comprehensive portfolio describing each of the girls up for bid physically, mentally, and emotionally. It is up to the buyer to examine his/her own requirements and identify which girl will most satisfy them. To that end we offer the services of Licensed Escort Agents who are trained to match prospective owners with suitable teens.

In the event a customer is dissatisfied to the point of returning the girl, or if the girl files a complaint with VBE Human Resources and the issue cannot be resolved, VBE will offer a full refund (minus a service fee of 10% plus pro-rated operating costs calculated weekly after the first 30 days). Further information can be found in the Adoption Contract.

Is my Adopted Escort considered a dependant for tax purposes?
This subject is dependent upon location. In America, the IRS recognizes your Teen Escort as a minor dependant and you may take the standard household deduction for a child. Please consult your tax preparation specialist for further information.

Who is responsible for her medical coverage?
All of our Teen Escorts are covered by Severe Shield, VBE's HMO of choice, and she will be fully covered for medical and dental attention. Any deductible, if applicable, is the responsibility of the girl's owner and details are available in the Owner's Manual.

Does she have to go to school?
Our Legal Affairs Office (LAO) ensures that all Teen Escorts are "home schooled" as defined by their host government. They are not required to attend any public or private institution. Of course, the owner may send the girl to school if he/she desires.

How do I discipline my Adopted Escort?
If discipline is required for any reason, the only mandate is that the girl cannot be permanently harmed physically or emotionally. VBE will monitor the welfare of its Teen Escorts and abuse will not be tolerated and may result in civil liability and/or criminal prosecution. Having said that, we do remind you that all of our girls have had experience with BDSM and will not be disagreeable to roleplay within consensual limits.

What if I want to keep her after she turns eighteen?
You may negotiate a contract with the Escort in question for continued service. As a legal adult, the girl is released from all obligation and free to continue her career as she alone determines. In such an event VBE-LAO will act as legal representation on the escort's behalf.

(Additional information can be found in the Adoption Reference specific to each Auction or Adoption Fair.)


Vatican's Best Transsexual Escorts
(The Other VBTE)

Gender Research Building a Better Escort

It may surprise some of our customers to find that Vatican's Best Escorts provides not only the finest in Personalized Female Service, but also a quality selection of Transgender Teen Escorts as well. Over the past year our Personnel Resource Agents have been interviewing hundreds of boys aged 13-17 and accepting a select few for sexual reassignment at our brand new Gender Research Facility.

Located deep in the Amazon Rainforest, the GRF is a self-contained installation operating in cooperation with Johns Hopkins University and Social Paradigm Ltd. In addition to the essential comforts of housing and feeding our transgender candidates, GRF is complete with biomedical laboratories, a psychiatric clinic, and state of the art infirmary. Candidates undergo a comprehensive modeling program tailored to the individual and designed to produce a finished transsexual of unsurpassed quality.

"Don't think were building better girls here," Dr. Stephanie Fremont, the GRF Director, explains. "The goal of vitalistic research in this direction has always been to create a viable third sex, an alternative gender to complement the human male and female found in nature. Transsexuals are purely sexual beings combining the best of both worlds, the sensual grace and beauty of women and the pre-eminence of the male phallus and sperm. All of our shemales are bisexual, fully functional, and well-endowed with an overwhelming desire for physical intimacy."

Sex, in other words, is a Transsexual Escort's only purpose. Unlike men who are obligated to provide survival necessities like food and shelter, or women who perpetuate the species through intercourse and the subsequent care for her offspring, transsexuals exist purely for the pleasure of their companions.

"Are they a biological luxury?" Dr. Alice Rand, GRF Chief of Psychiatry muses. "On the face of it, there's no strictly organic requirement for transsexuals, but from a social perspective it becomes apparent that the benefits far outweigh any ethical or moral concerns. Transsexuals improve the standard of living, advance culture through diversification, and stimulate evolution by introducing into the environment an element of comparative rivalry. It's really quite amazing when you think about it."


President Obama Speaks Out On Social Reform

Addressing the League of Women Voters Tuesday afternoon, President Barak Obama stressed the importance of domestic reform and social education with regard to America's youth.

"What we need is a new direction free of bi-partisan politics," the president said. "Our future depends upon the young men and women of this nation and for too long we've neglected preparing them for the difficulties ahead."

His comments were the opening to his appointment of Dr. Evelyn Swan, founder and CEO of Vatican's Best Escorts, as the president's Special Representative in an ongoing review of government social programs impacting America's teens. The full extent of Dr. Swan's authority has not been made clear, but Washington insiders believe her influence on President Obama is profound.

Jim Hefner, a professor of political science at Princeton University, points out, "Half the interns working at the White House are former escorts. Evie probably knows what's going on before the president does and she sure as hell knows what he's doing behind closed doors."

The recent allegations that President Obama had engaged in an "orgy" with three female interns and a 15yo transsexual at his Camp David retreat were confirmed last week when the First Lady admitted that she'd arranged the private soiree for her husband. The boy, a transsexual escort named Heather, has been described as a "close personal friend" of Dr. Swan and it was she who provided the president with the teenager's company for the weekend.

"The President needed to take a break," Mrs. Obama told reporters. "I called Evie and asked for something special ... Heather is a beautiful young sissy and my husband had a good time. That's all I have to say about it."

When asked if President Obama had slept with Dr. Swan, the First Lady smiled. "I don't think they were sleeping," she replied. "I know I certainly wasn't."

At Tuesday's address, the president declined to comment on his personal relationship with Dr. Swan or her employees, but focused on the issue at hand. "I'm placing myself and the entire government in the hands of Evie, just as so many families have already entrusted her with their children. We don't need politics, but only results and our goal is a simple one, to do what's best for America's youth. I can think of no better person to tackle the problem than Dr. Swan."

The new Special Representative has not spoken out publicly as yet, but a Whitehouse spokesperson announced that a statement from Evie would be forthcoming in the days ahead. (AP Wire Service)


VBE Spotlight
Teen Escort Lissa 15yo Milan, Italy

Hi! I'm Lissa, one of Vatican's Best Teen Escorts ... But not for much longer!

In a few short months Milan will host the annual Western Europe Adoption Fair and I'll be one of 24 girls auctioned off to the highest bidder. It's a very exciting time and so many of my wonderful customers have expressed their interest in buying me.

I've been an escort since my thirteenth birthday, the day Evie picked me out of the crowd and brought me into the VBE family. Truthfully. There were well over a hundred other girls attending the interviews. Some of them were prettier than me, many of them smarter or more outgoing, but Evie picked me and being an escort has been the best experience of my life.

I'm sure it was a hard decision for them to sell me and I know there are too many young girls and not enough rooms at the Hospice to house them. Sometimes I wish I could be an escort forever. I love meeting all the new men and they always treat me very nice. I'm constantly spoiled with gifts and affections, and I really love the sex part. When I kiss a new customer's cock for the first time, when I suckle his heavy balls and lick his asshole, I can feel the warmth of the Goddess inside me. When I spread my legs and take a man deep inside my pussy, there's nowhere else I'd rather be and nothing else I want to do.

I hope whoever buys me will fuck me often and perhaps even let some of his friends fuck me as well. I like gang bangs a lot, but I don't get them as much as I'd like. Most men think I'm too small or something and they're usually very gentle, but the truth is that I love hard sex. I want to be the girl, you know? I want to pushed and pulled, bent over without warning and fucked hard, fast, and deep.

So if you'd like to own a beautiful, fun, 15 year old girl who likes to play rough, I hope you'll come to Milan and join the auction. You won't be disappointed!


Madrid Adoption Fair
Contributed by Glenn Faunce

I recently had the distinct pleasure of serving as the official VBE Sales Agent for the Madrid Adoption Fair held on the evening of August 23rd. Vatican's Best Escorts chose Marriott to host the gala event for the third straight year and once again our valued partners were not disappointed.

The Managing Director of Marriott Operations in Spain, Mr. Cesar Castille took a personal interest by not only playing host to over four hundred distinguished guests, but by opening the Fair with a bid on his own daughter, Isabella.

As the sixteen year old nymph was led onstage and ceremoniously undressed, the excited crowd grew hushed and already many of the gentlemen were sporting obvious erections. I couldn't help but admire Mr. Castille's swollen member as his consort for the evening, Annika Stahl, went to her knees on the red carpet and took him into her mouth.

It isn't every day you see the Vice- President of VBE's Teen Adoption Program deep throating a rather generous penis! Of course I had my job to do and with the dark and luscious Isabella parading her nubile wares, I opened the bidding at twenty thousand euros. The girl had been working as a teen escort for three years and plainly Mr. Castille had missed his only child greatly, but I was still surprised to see his card quickly raised.

Naturally enough, there were a great many men and even a few women interested in contracting Isabella's services for the next 21 months. It took nearly ten minutes before her father's final bid of 185,000 euros won the sexy prize.

With 23 more teenage girls to sell, the night was still young and I must admit I congratulated myself on such an auspicious start. After the auction, while our guests sipped champagne and complimented or consoled each other on their fortunes, I had the opportunity to meet with Mr. Castille, Annika, and Isabella. When I asked him what he intended to do with the girl, he replied - "I believe she'll spend most of her time in the bedroom, on her back like a good little whore."

As Mr. Castille's hand slipped beneath the hem of Isabella's skirt during our photograph, I wasn't sure they'd make it that far ... But who can blame him? The Madrid Adoption Fair has a way of making men impatient.


Adopted Life!
The American Dream Comes True

What's it like to be a former VBE Teen Escort? Jody moved into the Orlando Hospice at 14 and two years later was sold to a childless couple in Baton Rouge. Recently turned 17 and halfway through her adoption contract, the escort-turned-cheerleader gives us a peek into her life as an adopted teenage girl living the American Dream.

"It's great!" Jody exclaims. "I'm having such a good time now. I mean, I loved being an escort, don't get me wrong, but this is even better. My adopted parents like to throw parties and I think that's the biggest reason they wanted to buy me. They're swingers, you know, and belong to the Atlas Club, which is short for Adult-Teen Love And Sex. To join, they had to donate a teenage boy or girl for a full weekend ... Wow! I've never been fucked that hard or that long before in my life!"

How about around the house? "I guess I'm like any other girl," Jody says. "My room's a mess, I blow my allowance at the mall, and bring 3 or 4 boys home from school everyday. You know, to help me study and stuff. My parents are cool about it as long as I get it all on videotape. They watch it later while I'm sucking off my Daddy or licking Mom's pussy while he fucks my butt. Stuff like that. In the morning I have to get up extra early, which is totally annoying, but that's because Daddy likes to wake up with his cock in my mouth. Morning erections are so funny."

And school? "My school's pretty awesome. I go to a public school, so it isn't really special or whatever. There's a lot of black guys too and I like that. I don't believe all that stuff about once you go black you'll never go back, but they definitely know how to jam a girl between classes. Like this one boy, Reggie? He just pushes me against my locker, rips my panties aside, and slams his cock home right there in the hallway! It's crazy, but everybody knows I used to be an escort too, so ... I don't mind. The principal does pretty much the same thing anyway, so it's not like I'm gonna get in trouble."

Life sounds good for our former Teen Escort. "My life is seriously lickable!" she tells us with a grin. "You know, like sweet?"

We can only imagine, Jody ;)


Two for One Sale!
Get Personal with Sam!

Hi, my name is Sam and as you can see, I'm about 20 weeks pregnant with my first baby! She's a healthy girl and growing fast, so I need some help picking out a name for the little sheila. That's why I'm so excited to be offered in the upcoming Adoption Auction being held in Sydney. I'm really hoping to find a Daddy for both of us!

A bit about me – I'm just turned 16 and I've been an escort for over two years already. People say I'm too serious sometimes, but I like to think I'm just being responsible. I really do like to have a good time and I adore being the submissive, naughty daughter for Stern Daddies who like to Top. Bondage, Spankings, Stretching, and Extreme Breast Play are just a few of the things that got me pregnant in the first place! I love Oral and Anal sex, giving and receiving, and with my hormones going crazy like they are, I really need a good hard shagging six or seven times a day ... At least!

I speak Oz, English, and American, but I'm learning French and Spanish as well. I'm an excellent conversationalist, play the piano, and get along well with dogs. I cook, clean, and if you're looking for an Au Pair who can nurse your infant children, I'll start lactating soon! So don't miss out on something special, reserve your seat at the Sydney Auction and look for me ... I'll be the sexy girl with the big, round tummy!

~ Sam

Vatican's Best Escorts - A Personal Luxury Provider

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.