The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

I'm not sure how many women make me 'clean-up' their pusses or a-holes, but I am kept busy most of the night. Suddenly, a very familiar cunt is pushed into my face. One that I have not only seen, but I also have licked many times before. But, most of all, it's reeking with cum and cream-pies. My favorite breakfast foods. So, without a word, I just extend my talented tongue and begin my 'clean-up' routine on Amy Sue's cum-filled twat.

But, just as I am getting into cleaning-up Amy Sue's cunt, I feel someone unlocking my ankles from the spreader bar. Then, just as soon as they are free, I feel someone pulling my legs upwards and outwards, which I know is also lifting my ass up from the floor and totally exposing both of my bottom holes.

"Hold her legs, bitch," a male voice orders.

I believe that he's telling Amy Sue to hold my legs up and out of the way so that he can get at one of my bottom holes.

"OK, bitch," the mystery man orders. "Wait until I'm in her good, then start licking my ass. I want to feel your tongue in my ass while I am feeding her my cock."

Suddenly I feel movement over my body. Next, I feel a dick probing at the entrance of my twat. Only, this time it's not a fake one. It's the real thing. I don't know who owns it, but right now I don't care. I only want it to fuck me. Over and over. Do me good, and leave me sore.

"You like that?" Bev asks. "I thought you would. Maxine, I would like to introduce you to my 18-year-old son, Andrew. Or, should I say, I would like to introduce you to Andrew's 8" cock. Just relax and enjoy it. Trust me. He knows how to use it."

Yes, he definitely does. I'm not in a total Piledriver position, but I'm also not in any position to fight him off – even if I wanted to, which I don't.

'Fuck me hard, you Son of a Bitch, ' I want to yell. 'Make me sore. Do it until I beg you to stop. But, since my mouth is full of cunt right now, I guess I will never beg you to stop.'

"God, that feels great," Andrew comments.

I'm not sure if he's talking about his cock in my cunt, or Amy Sue's tongue in his ass. But, who cares. 'Just keep fucking me.'

He continues to fuck me for a good 10 minutes before dumping his baby makers into my love canal. Shortly afterwards, Bev and Betty release my wrists from their cuffs and I am finally allowed out of my Queening Stool submissive position. But, as Bev and Betty help me to my feet, they don't release my arms. Catching me by surprise, both of my arms are once again pulled behind my back and cuffed together at the wrists. That's when I realize that Amy Sue is also still naked and in bondage.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.