The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

After she leaves, there are only four of us sitting at the table. I ask the others how long they will have to stay there. I am told that once selected, each girl must hang by her wrists with her tits, and sometimes other body parts, exposed until closing time. At closing time, each girl is taken back to the private party room, where they become 'glory hole' girls. She doesn't need to explain to me what that means. Now I also understand the other girls comments about 'cum on my tits'.

The one thing that really strikes me funny is that no guys are bothering to hit in any of us. All four of us are young, sexy, good looking gals sitting there with our tits exposed to the world. But, no guys are trying to hustle us. Not exactly what Amy Sue and I want. I mention to Amy Sue that maybe we should find another place to hunt cock.

That's when the quieter of the two remaining tells me that we cannot leave until all of the 'line' girls have been selected. Once we enter, we must stay until the club's official closing time, which is 2 AM, or until sunrise when the private party room closes.

"That is," she concludes while giving me a naughty smile. "Unless you want to get arrested for prostitution."

We continue talking for a while. I'm not sure how long passes, but eventually the house lights begin to flash again. This time I see multiple red lights begin to flash. I look over at Amy Sue and both of our newfound friends, and all three of them have red lights flashing on their chokers.

"Ah, shit," one of the newfound friends says as she begins to stand up. "I guess I know what we'll be having for dinner tonight. Or, is that breakfast in the morning."

"Boy, are you going to be popular," the second newfound friend says to Amy Sue. "Totally naked means all three holes are available. You're going to be one tired, and probably sore, broad in the morning. Well, cunts, let's go get fondled and fingered."

Just that quickly I am now sitting at a table all by myself. No one to talk to. Now I really want one of the guys to come by and try to hustle me. Or, is that I want one or two to come by so that I can hustle them. But, W-T-F? (What the fuck?) What's going on here? Where are all the cocks? I need a good meal and am willing to fuck anything with a cock to get it. Where are all the horny guys?

Instead of sitting there alone, I decide to roam and see if I can get picked up. But, once again, I can't understand why nobody is hitting on me. It's never happened before. I've always got some horny guy – usually an older one at that – trying to get into my cunt. Tonight is very unusual. Where is that dork that was feeling my ass earlier? Even a dork like him can buy me dinner right?

As I walk towards the bar, I notice that the room now appears to be dominated by women. Then I look up to the 'line' and see that most of the guys are up there getting free feels and more. Amy Sue appears to have three guys hanging off her bod. The bartender also is one busy pussy right now. I can see two guys sucking on her tits and a third guy is on his knees with his face in her ass. God even that would feel good right now.

Right before I reach the bar I see a table of three BBW MILFs who apparently are just sitting there and watching me walk by. Each one is wearing a very fancy, and sexy, spaghetti strap clubbing dress that has been modified so that their tits stick through the bodice. As I begin to pass their table, one of them reaches over and feels my cunt. But, instead of making it a quick group, I feel her middle finger try to penetrate my lips.

"Why don't you join us," one of them says to me. "There's only one more drawing left, and after that it will only be us girls."

"Let me get a drink first," I reply.

But, the one with a finger in my cunt doesn't want to stop, so she tells one of her friends to go get me a drink while she uses her other hand to pull me towards their table. As I am quickly pulled into a vacant chair I feel a second finger penetrate my puss. God, I want to tell her to stop, but right now I am both horny and frustrated and am willing to fuck anything with legs.

"What do you mean," I ask, "when you say that after the next drawing it will only be us girls?"

"Oh, my," another of them replies. "You are new. I thought so. Hell, honey, the only ones getting any cock tonight are the lucky ladies up on the 'line'. At closing time, which is only about 30 minutes from now, they will be taken back to the private party to become 'glory hole' girls. As for the rest of us girls, we will be asked to leave. That's why we keep coming back to this place. In this town it's the only way for a single girl to get any cock without becoming a walking, talking baby factory."

When the gal who was sent to fetch my drink gets back, she announces that 'Last Call' will be in 5 minutes. Again, I must look puzzled when the woman with fingers in my cunt explains that tonight 'Last Call' refers to the last random drawing of the 'line' girls. Suddenly I was feeling guilty – no, make that jealous – of Amy Sue's position up on the 'line' and am secretly wanting to join her.

But, like the rest of the women in the club, I cannot control that fate. It's all up to the luck of the computer draw. As I look around the room, I realize that my chances of joining Amy Sue are very slim. There appears to be at least 50 sets of bouncing bare boobies in the room. But, only three bare breasted women will be chosen. I can only hope and dream.

"If none of us are chosen for the 'line'," the gal with her fingers in my cunt says. "We're all going to go back to my place for a little lesbo party. Since you haven't told me to take my fingers away from your cunt, I am assuming that you like it. Would you like to join us if you don't get chosen for the 'glory hole' squad?"

Well, what I really need is a nice hard cock. But, a sopping wet pussy may have to do for tonight. But, I decide to push my luck before answering her directly.

"Well," I reply. "My friend and I just got into town a couple of hours ago. What I really need is something to eat."

Of course, as soon as that comment escapes my mouth I realize that I should have chosen my words more carefully. Really, not even a comedian's straight man could have set her up for the punch line better than I just did.

"Honey," she replies. "Come home with us and you can have all that you want to eat. (pause) You can even have some food."

Suddenly the lights in the room begin flashing again. Just as quickly I see a small red light blinking on and off. One of the girls at our table has just been picked as one of the final three to join tonight's 'line'. I look over to the woman who's been fingering me for the last 10-15 minutes and see that her choker is now flashing red. She's one of the last to be picked. Now, I'm really frustrated. Not only am I not going to be on the 'line', but my perverted friend is now withdrawing her fingers from my twat.

"Well, ladies," I say. "What were you saying about a lesbo party?"

"Wait," one of the other replies. "There's one other lottery yet to come. It's for the 'clean-up girls."

I give them a look. I don't know why, for I know exactly what a 'clean-up girl' is. After all, I've been one a time or two. But, for some reason just hearing the term makes me react as if I am surprised. Now, I really want my little red choker to flash soon as I am daydreaming about all of the used cocks, faces, cunts, and assholes that I will be asked to clean.

About five minutes later all of the house lights come on bright and there is an announcement over the loudspeakers that the club is closing for the night. I look towards the center of the room and see all of the girls in the 'line' getting led by the chains cuffed to their wrists towards the back of the club. By now all of the guys are in the back of the club, and all of the women who are not in the 'line' are getting escorted towards the door.

"I thought that there would be an announcement about a 'clean-up girl'?" I ask as one of the others escorts me towards the club's main entrance.

"Oh, they've already been selected," one of the others says. "They just haven't been notified yet. It could be any of us. But, we must leave now. If we don't get stopped at the door we will know that we were not selected tonight. If we don't leave peacefully we will be arrested and charged with prostitution."

I am now understanding about all of the warnings Donald gave me earlier today about how we would be driving through a very sexist, male dominated area. I don't know if the club owner is just a sexist pig or a member of one of the male oriented fundamentalist religions that populate the area. Hell, he could be a FLDS leader (fundamentalist wing of the LDS church that still practices polygamy) for all I know. But, right now I really don't care. I just want access to some cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.