The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Right before the official closing time, and while I have about four different hands either feeling my tits and ass, or fingering my asshole and cunt while I am chained in a 'Punishment Corner', Donald steps behind me, presses his cock enraged jeans against my ass, and reminds me that he still owes me a spanking.

I politely tell him that I will gladly go back to his place with him where he can do more than spank me if he wants. I also tell him that Amy Sue will be with me, and we both need something to eat and a place to stay tonight. Then, I ask him if he can handle the two of us. He just smiles and says that he lives with his step-sister, and that somehow we will figure something out. I just smile and tell him that keeping Allison happy will be Amy Sue's job.

It takes a while after the club is officially closes for us to run down our topless bathing suits. Allison tells us not to worry about her teardrop micro bottom. After which we catch up with Donald, who's now also topless, and Allison, who is still totally naked in the valet parking waiting area. When he sees that our ride is a Camaro convertible, and we're traveling with the top down, he suggests that we split up.

He says that he knows the local cops, and if they see Amy Sue and me riding with our tits out, we probably will get arrested. After all, despite what happens inside Spanko's club, it's still a conservative, cowboy town. I ask about Allison riding naked and he says that most of the cops have fucked her at least once, and none of them will mess with her tonight. If they do, she will just black-list them from her pussy. Interesting defense.

So, Amy Sue agrees to ride with Allison in our Camaro and I jump into Donald's Z3. We tell the girls to head back to Donald's place, for we're going to get some Chinese take-out on the way home. When we get to David's condo, I am surprised at what I see. Not my best friend, for she's wearing her black topless thong bathing suit – our traveling outfit. But, when Allison turns around I see that she's now wearing – or almost wearing – a new outfit.

Only, it's about as daring as anyone can be without going totally naked. For, she's wearing a one-string-only bottom bikini. Her bottom is nothing but strings tied together – and the one going through her legs is pulled up into her camel toe on the front and her ass cheeks in the back. She also is completely topless.

"Well, look at that!" I exclaim when I see her attire.

"As you can see, she's an exhibitionist at heart," Donald replies. "She's only wearing that because I have a rule that requires everyone entering my condo to display their naked tits at all times. That outfit also comes with a one-string-only top. Just strings shaped in a triangle outlining her massive mammaries and allowing everyone to see her rather beautiful and fully engorged nipples on display. And, that outfit would meet my 'tits on display' rule. This is her way of getting even."

"How about you two?" Allison asks Amy Sue and me. "I've got extras. Wanna see what a one-string-only bottom bikini feels like?"

"I'd rather see what Donald's rock hard cock feels like," I answer.

"Me, too," Amy Sue replies. "That's a big yes to both questions."

"Well, first of all," Donald answers while starring straight at me. "You owe me 25 hand spanks. Allison, why don't you take them both back and see if you have something 'appropriate' for them to wear. You might throw their clothing, what there is of it, into the washer. I'm sure that after tonight it doesn't smell very good, and they'll probably want to wear it sometime tomorrow. While you're doing that, I'll set the table so that we can have some nourishment before we play."

"Sounds good to me," I reply.

Allison and Amy Sue also both agree as we head down the hall. When we get to her room, Allison digs into a drawer loaded with string bikinis. Obviously she doesn't wear a full set of clothes much. She pulls out two more one-string bottom micro bikinis – one black and one red, just like the topless thong suits that we're wearing now. When I put mine on, it feels very tight and I feel the bottom micro G-string getting pulled tight between my ass cheeks and into my slit. Allison says that's how they're designed.

She says she love them tight because they give her the same sensation as a crotch rope. She loves the constant pressure on her insides – especially her clit. I can see what she means and decide to give it a try. Amy Sue, on the other hand, does not even flinch. She places hers between her cheeks and camel toe like it's nothing new.

Then, to our surprise, Allison says that Donald also ask that she give us something 'appropriate' for us to wear tonight. With that, she pulls out two sets of wrist cuffs. She says that whenever she's not working around the condo, Donald always keeps her cuffed. As soon as she's done cleaning up the table later, she also will be cuffed. But, for now, Donald wants us – especially me – cuffed while he spanks us – especially me.

So, Amy Sue and I both turn or bodies and allow Allison to cuff our wrists together behind our backs. Then, we head down the hall wearing nothing except a modified crotch rope and a set of wrist cuffs knowing full well that very soon we will be bent over a couch or chair while getting our asses tanned – and loving every second of it. We're halfway down the hall when Allison says that she needs to get something, turns, and then heads back into her room.

As we enter the living/dining area of the condo, I see that Donald is now wearing a pair of leather chaps. Leather covers the front and back of his legs, but his ass and crotch are open – and available. Above the waist he's bare chest naked. And, very sexy! Allison was right earlier when she said that her brother has a big cock. I can't wait to feel it in any of my holes.

As we re-enter the common area, Donald guides both Allison and me over to his sofa, which now is pulled out about 5' from the wall into the center of the room. He tells us both to go around to the back of the sofa and then lean forward until our heads are resting on the seat cushions. Of course, this means that our asses, as well as our bottom holes, will be available for his pleasure once we are in position. But, that's what I've been waiting for all night.

Just as we take our positions on the sofa, we get another surprise. This time it's Allison. She also re-enters the room. Only she's no longer wearing the one-string-only micro bikini bottom. She's now wearing a set of chaps just like her brother – complete with open crotch and ass. Her outfit, and the one her brother is wearing, gives them both a very domineering appearance. I guess that's what they had planned all along. Amy Sue and I must have been easy pickings at the club. But, who cares. It's party time!

Soon they both take positions directly in front of us. Donald and his cock are starring me in the face while Allison and her cunt are doing the same to Amy Sue. Both are holding leather floggers. Donald announces that we both owe them one night's room and board, and it's time to collect. Funny, they haven't figured out that this is exactly how we've been financing our trip for several weeks now. Not only that, but I can't wait to begins sucking that beautiful cock.

Next, Allison climbs onto the sofa, plants her knees beside Amy Sue's head, pulls Amy Sue's head up by her hair, forces Amy Sue's face into her cunt, and then gives a one-word command: "EAT!" Donald does the same to me, only his command is: "SUCK!" Then, as Amy Sue and I begin to service them orally, both Donald and Allison begin to whip our asses with their leather floggers. Between the cock pounding my mouth and the flogger pounding my ass, I'm in seventh heaven. God, I'm turning into such a pain slut!

I'd love to say that I'm enjoying sucking Donald's cock. Don't get me wrong. I'm definitely enjoying it pounding into and out of my mouth. But, I'm not in control. I'm not sucking his cock. His cock is fucking my mouth. He's got a grip on the back of my head, holding my head still while he fucks my mouth. God, it's lovely. I can feel him plunging deeper and deeper into my throat. I also can feel him getting bigger and bigger with each thrust.

"O-M-G!" (Oh, my God!) Allison exclaims. "This bitch is good. She's a great cunt licker!"

"This one a good, too," Donald replies. "You were right, Sister, when you said that these two would be great subby sluts for us."

Of course, neither Amy Sue nor I can respond, for our mouths are busy right now. Even if I wanted to stop long enough to talk, Donald is holding my head while he continues to fuck my mouth. Ditto for Allison. Donald is not coordinating the flogger strokes so that each of his cock thrusts into my mouth is timed to match each of the flogger smacks on my ass. Fuck! It feels great!

My joint mouth fucking and flogging continues for about five minutes. With each thrust, Donald's cock pounds the back of my throat. I try to deep throat him, but he's holding my head in an angle that does not allow me to fully open the back of my throat. He's both rough and gentle. He is holding my head still and keeps fucking it like it's a pussy.

But, he also does it in a manner that makes it enjoyable to me. I'm getting my mouth fucked – not raped. Again, Donald has opened my eyes. I definitely have turned into a pain slut. I am totally enjoying my dual fucking and flogging. Now, I can't wait to feel his baby makers filling my mouth, and from the feel of his cock, that's going to be soon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.