The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

"I'm Allison, by the way," she adds. "What's your name?"

"I'm Maxine," I reply. "That bitch your boyfriend spanked earlier is my best friend, Amy Sue. What about your boyfriend? Why didn't he protect you?"

"Well, first of all," Allison replies. "He's my step-brother, Donald, not my boyfriend. Yes, I've fucked him a time or two, but he's still my step-brother. But, in addition to that, he's my spanko sponsor, and sponsors are not allowed to spank or answer for their partners. In addition, club rules state that no top can stop another top from giving any bottom a spanking."

"Nor can a sponsor, or any other top, stop another top from stripping one of my red balls from my tit chain. But, just between you and me: The next time he wants to spank your ass, tell him 'Yes!' He's been staring at your tits ever since you two came in. I think he's got the hots for you. And, believe me, he's got a big cock and knows how to use it."

"OH, FUCK!" I yell as the first of my tawse spanks lands on my cheeks. Just as the second spank lands, I see Amy Sue get released from her pillory and begin to walk away. Her ass is bright red. I guess mine will be brighter and redder when I'm done here.

"Relax and enjoy," Allison reminds me. "I can see in your eyes that you're a natural submissive slut, just like me. Relax and enjoy the moment."

It takes us about 15 minutes to receive all 18 of our spanks, but after we are released and begin to walk back toward where we see Donald talking to another spanko bottom. Just as we reach Donald, Amy Sue comes up behind us and shakes her tits. She's still got all six of her balls. About the same time we hear another announcement over the loudspeaker:

"Attention All Spanko's: It's been over 30 minutes without a 'Disciplinary Spanking', so it's lottery time. Let's see whose little red ball is going to glow."

"What's that mean?" I ask my Allison.

"Whenever the Disciplinary Spanking Stage has gone unused for 30 minutes, they have a lottery drawing," Donald replies while starring at my tits. "All of your balls are connected to a Bluetooth signaling device. In a minute some unlucky spanko bottom will see one her balls glow red. That means she's about to be taken up to the stage, stripped naked, and then spanked."

"What the fuck!" I hear Amy Sue yell.

I look over and see one of her balls glowing bright red. Before she can react, two guys grab her, strip her of all of her red balls, and begin to march her towards the punishment stage.

"Dodged another one," Allison says. "Of course, since we had fewer balls than your friend, our chance of getting picked was much lower than hers. I know that I will be there eventually. But, I don't want to go as a Lottery girl, for Lottery girls usually get at least 60 smacks before spending all night in the Punishment Corner. Now, let's go have some more fun. Watching a 'Disciplinary Spanking' is more fun when you're bent over and receiving some smacks at the same time."

"How about it, Donald?" I ask. "Care to buy a girl a drink? I'm getting pretty thirsty, and the club didn't allow me to bring any money."

"I'd love to," he replies. "But, I just promised this cutie here 15 swats with the paddle. But, if you come back in about 15 minutes I will be more than happy to buy you a drink."

"Well, I'm willing to let you do more than spank my ass in exchange for a drink." I reply. "So, don't forget."

"Com'on, O horny one," Allison says to me. "Let's go find someone to spank our asses while we watch your friend get her whipping."

As we are walking through the club looking for some 'fresh meat', two guys come up to and begin to talk. I see that they both have huge bulges in their skin tight pants. I know that I would love to feel them deep in my pussy, so I am just waiting for their offer to spank my ass.

"Do either of you care for a spanking," one asks.

I am about to say 'Yes', when Allison give the required response: "How many and with what implement?"

"Well, it's starting to get late, and I think that you two want to eventually spend some time in a 'Punishment Corner' before the club closes," the second one replies. "Your choice: 12 smacks with a paddle plus one ball, or 24 smacks with a crop and you keep all your balls."

Before I can respond, I hear Allison reply, "12 plus one." She then removes one of her red balls – leaving her now with only two – and hands it to the first guy.

"How about you, Blondie?" the second guy says.

Now, I want to puke. Even though I am a natural blonde, I hate the term 'Blondie'. Now I am considering telling him no, but that will leave me with only two balls. Then, I look at the bulges in his pants again. 'What the Hell?' I tell myself as I reach down, remove one of my red balls, hand it to the second guy, and reply: "Lead the way, O Spanko Master."

"How about the bondage boxes?" the first guy asks.

Allison tells him that's OK as long as she can watch the proceeding up on the Disciplinary Spanking Stage.

As we walk through the crowd towards the central spanking area, I see Amy Sue get stripped of her topless bathing suit and then get locked into the whipping frame totally naked with her ass facing the crowd. As I walk to my spanking fate, and observe Amy Sue awaiting hers, I hear the loudspeaker again:

"How about it, fellow Spankos. This bitch still had all six balls when she was selected by our Lottery. What do you say? 10 spanks per ball? 15 spanks per ball? 20 spanks per ball?"

I cringe when I hear the last part of that statement. 20 spanks per ball times 6 balls. That's 120 spanks. That's not fun. That's sadistic. I want to ask Allison if that's legal.

But, just as I am about to ask, we walk over to two square wooden boxes sitting on the floor. Each box is about 4' x 4' x 6" and has four holes – two for ankles and two for wrists – cut into the top of the box. Allison waits for one of the two guys to pull open one of the top folding sections of the box that allows her access to the two ankle holes. She then steps in and places her ankles against the front of the two larger openings before he closes the folding section, locking her ankles into the box. When the other guy opens a similar section on the other floor bondage box, I follow Allison's lead, step in, and allow my ankles to be locked into the box.

Next, when to front openings are lifted, both Allison and I lean forward and extend our wrists into the smaller openings. Moments later we both have our wrists and ankles locked into the floor bondage boxes, forcing us to be bent at the waist with our asses presented as a perfect target for spanking – and more. But, later I learn that 'more' is not allowed inside Spanko's. It's a spanking club, not a sex or swinger's club.

Just before Allison or I receive our first paddle swat, the loudspeaker blares out a new message:

"Well, I have been informed that closing time is only 90 minutes away. So, the decision of the Disciplinary Spanking Master is this: 90 swats with the paddle and the rest of the night in the Punishment Corner. Let the fun begin."

As our paddling begins all I can hear is a bunch of cheering coming from down near the Disciplinary Spanking Stage. I cannot hear any of the blows landing on Amy Sue's ass primarily because my attentions are now focused on my own paddling. With each blow I look over to Allison, who has a big grin on her face. But, it's more than a grin. I think that she's one kinky broad who's en route to a spanking orgasm. I think that I will be there soon, but this one paddling will not be enough.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.