The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

I am exhausted, so I sleep most of the day after getting my ass spanked by my best friend. In fact, I don't awaken until after it's dark outside. Eventually I turn and see both Amy Sue and a totally naked and still cuffed Dorothy standing beside my bed. Of course, I, too, am totally naked. I'm also still cuffed with my tits down and ass up in a spread eagle position. However, what really surprises me is that I am expecting to see Amy Sue either totally naked or dressed in our traditional traveling outfit – a micro G-string bikini. Instead, she's standing before me wearing an all-black Monte Carlo thong topless bathing suit.

The suit is a one-piece, Monte Carlo style bathing suit with a neck line that plunges wide and deep in the front – well below Amy Sue's belly button – which totally exposes both of her lovely tits entirely. Likewise, it's totally open in the back and plunges wide and deep to down to the top of her ass crack, where the side panels and thong join together. Her lovely ass is totally exposed in the back, just like her tits are totally exposed in the front. Only her cunt is covered, although not by much. The entire outfit is supported by two very narrow straps that hook over her shoulders without hiding any of her 'interesting' parts. She looks gorgeous in the outfit – sexy, revealing, but not obscene.

"Well, good evening, Maxine," Amy Sue says when she realizes that I'm finally awake. "I was wondering if you were going to sleep forever. Ooooh! Your ass looks lovely. All bright and red. But, another session of the strap would make it even more lovely. Interested?"

Well, actually her suggestion is very appealing, but I don't want it to appear like I'm so horny that I will do anything for a fuck. So, I just turn my head and pretend that I want to go back to sleep.

"Oh, well, maybe later," she continues. "B–T-W (By the way), how do you like our new daytime traveling outfits? Dorothy said that all of the switches – both men and women – in the bondage club are required to wear these outfits whenever they're not getting fucked. I think that they're lovely. These need to be our new daytime traveling outfits, don't you agree?"

"Sure," I finally reply, acknowledging that I am no longer asleep. "Wearing that outfit will really get us noticed – and probably arrested for indecent exposure, too."

"Oh, don't worry," Amy Sue replies. "Remember, we've both got sheer, see-through cover-ups that we can pull over these whenever we need to go into a store, restaurant, or gas station. Those cover-ups will still allow us to flaunt our tits and ass while also allowing us to say that our boobies and butt cheeks are legally covered. It's either this outfit, or naked. Which do you want to wear in the car?"

Down deep I love the idea. I'm just concerned about what will happen if we run into another 'dirty' cop' or two while traveling through 'God's Country'. I'm still only half awake, so I'm not really in a talkative mood. So, I just roll over again and hope that she goes away.

"Hey, bitch," Amy Sue says. "It's time for that pretty red ass to get up and get moving. Tell you what. I'm going to unlock you from the bed and then take Dorothy down and lock her in the dungeon. When I get back, just let me know if you're ready to hit the road again. If you're still in bed when I get back, I will assume that you want me to whip your ass again. But, we can do that down in the dungeon, too. After all, Dorothy has offered to let us whip her ass before we leave for the Left Coast. Maybe I can tie you two together while I whip both of your asses."

Suddenly I feel the cuffs on my ankles release, and then the cuffs on my wrists are free, too. I turn and see Amy Sue escorting Dorothy out of the room and turn down the hall. But, the thought of whipping Dorothy does not sound near as fun as the thought of us getting whipped by her. God, where did this submissive streak come from? Did the time we spent in Lesbonia, 'the res', and in Horatio's little sex slave domain awaken a dormant submissive streak that had been buried for years in my brain. After all, Dorothy admitted that her time as a sex slave awakened her submissive streak. Am I the same? But, instead, I decide that maybe it's time to put some distance between us and Horatio and all the dirty cops in his state.

About five minutes later, I am in the bathroom, still naked, fixing my make-up and hair When Amy Sue returns carrying some sort of bright red garment. When Amy Sue holds it up, I can see that it's a red version of the Monte Carlo tong topless bathing suit that she's already wearing. As I pull it over my hips, I feel the thong portion of the suit become embedded in my ass crack in the back, and barely cover my pussy slit in the front.

When I pull the two shoulder straps up and over my shoulders, my tits are totally open and available for all to see and touch. It's like I'm wearing a thong bikini bottom that also has shoulder straps. But, when I look at myself in the mirror, I see one very hot, sexy lady. Not only that, but the suit is shouting 'Fuck Me, Now!'. I hope the suit gets its wish very soon.

After donning the topless bathing suit, I catch up with Amy Sue in the kitchen just as she's opening our suitcase and removing two sheer, white, see-through cover-ups. But, she doesn't give me one to put on. She says that we are going to travel 'as is' and only use the cover-ups if we need to go into anyplace public. Not long after that, she's locks our suitcase in the trunk of the Camaro, jumps behind the wheel, and fires the mother up.

"OK, bitch," Amy Sue says. "Ready to rock and roll. Let's blow this peanut stand." Moments after that, with me still half asleep but sitting in the passenger's seat, she peels out and heads our ride off into the moonlight.

As we travel along, Amy Sue tells me that, according to Dorothy, there's a town about two hours away that has a pretty neat club called Spanko's. She relates that Dorothy told her that even though the town is a pretty conservative cowboy town, Spanko's is quite unique and sexually liberated.

She estimates that if there's any 'sugar daddies' in this God forsaken countryside, they will be hanging out at that club and looking for some fresh pussy. We intend to supply the pussy in exchange for food, drinks, and a place to spend the night. We'll become legal whores – just like we were in all of our earlier stops prior to our arrival in Lesbonia.

"As long as there are some nice, hot 'sugar daddies' with rock hard cocks ready to feed and fuck two hot, horny cunts," I reply. "I've been without cock for almost 24 hours now. I need something to eat, suck, and fuck in the worst way. And, I want it to be the real thing – not some dyke's fake dick."

Just as she predicted, Amy Sue steers our mechanized chariot into a small town shortly after 10 PM. Again, just as she predicted earlier, as we cruise through the town – still with our tits hanging in the wind – we pass Spanko's. It looks like a rockin' place. It even has valet parking outside. We decide that walking down through a conservative, cowboy town with our boobies and asses on display may get us arrested. But, as we pass the club, we see others – both men and women – entering the club bare chested. So, again, 'When in Rome... '

Amy Sue pulls our chariot up to the valets, jumps out, tosses one of the attendants the keys, and then turns to me and tells me to 'get my lovely titties out of the car'. My face probably turns red with embarrassment, but I do as instructed. We quickly get into a short line of couples waiting to enter the club. I notice that there are two guys together talking with the Matre'D up ahead of us. One is wearing a deep V-neck tank top while the other is naked above the waist.

There also is a male/female couple standing directly in front of us. He's wearing some sort of a black 'wife beater' T-shirt that's completely open down to his waist while she's completely topless. She's also wearing a teardrop micro G-string bikini bottom. In effect, she's basically entering the club almost naked. So, it appears that we will be OK entering the club with our best assets on display.

As the couple directly in front of us is cleared to enter the club, I see the Matre'D hand the guy a chain with about six red balls hanging from it. Evidently the chain has two nipple clamps on each end, for he quickly attaches the chain to his partner's nipples right before they enter the club. As we step forward, and before we can ask any questions, the Matre'D yells to his helper that he needs 'more spanko chains'.

"First time to 'Spanko's'?" he asks.

We nod that yes, it is. He then explains that although Spanko's is not a sex club, all patrons must have their tits on total display at all times while in the club. He then asks us if we're 'tops' or 'bottoms'. I look at Amy Sue, and she looks back at me. I just give her an 'I don't care' shoulder shrug, after which she informs him that we're both going to enter as 'bottoms' tonight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.