The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

Just as we're wondering about what we've heard, the other two Tribal cops come up behind us and drop their pants.

"Boy, I hate sloppy seconds," one says to the other. "But, fucking this prime white pussy sure beats banging one of our old squaws."

Just as he says that, I feel another cock plunging into one of my holes. Only, this time the hole is my asshole. God, even that feels better with a real, live cock than with one of those dyke strap-ons. Then, the two other cops – the ones who just finished fucking our pussies – come around and shove their cocks into our faces.

They tell us to give them a good BJ if we don't want our pussies whipped later. To be honest, it's been a while since I had my pussy whipped. That might be fun with somebody else. But, we don't know these bastards, so we better not push them. I can see Amy Sue giving her guy her best, so I decide to do the same with mine.

I must admit that it's also been a couple of days since I had a real live cock in my mouth, too. Boy, I do like sucking the real thing. It, too, is much better than some dyke's strap-on. I am in seventh heaven; one cock is pounding my ass while another is pounding my mouth. Now I really want to taste a load of hot cum.

Suddenly, my slut genes kick into high gear. I am now concentrating on giving him the best BJ that I know how while also trying to squeeze the cock in my ass with my sphincters. The harder they thrust, the more I am trying to capture their meat, and therefore their cum. I can feel both rods getting longer and wider as they get closer to blast off. I'm now in cum slut mode, and all I can think about is how good that cum will taste.

Suddenly, I hear a moan beside me. I glance over to Amy Sue and see the guy fucking her face is exploding in her mouth. Shit, the guys in our mouths should not cum before the ones in our asses. After all, they're on round two. But, I keep forgetting that Amy Sue is a great cocksucker. Maybe she's better at giving a BJ than an assfuck.

Just then, I feel the guy in my ass grab my hips and plunge his meat deep in my asshole, then hold on for life. Suddenly, I feel his blast rocketing into my bowels. I've forgotten how good that feels. Then, seconds later, the guy fucking my face grabs the back of my head. Round two is a go. He coats my throat with his little baby makers. God, it tastes great. Real cock is so much better.

Shortly after the guy in my ass finishes and pulls his now limp dick out, I feel another probing. Only, this one is probing my pussy.

"Amy Sue," I say. "I think there's a line of horny cops behind us. We may be here for a while. I think we're in the middle of a Tribal cop gang bang."

I am right. Before the night is over, we fuck and suck more than 20 guys each. Some of them do us more than once. But, who's complaining. We are both horny as Hell for the real thing, and we definitely get the 'real thing'. After about three hours of fucking and sucking, the jailer finally comes over and releases us from the box stocks. After standing, and while getting my ankles released, I look around the room and still see several naked women hanging by their wrists from the ceiling. Suddenly I am afraid that we will be next.

But, they take us over to the only open cell and lock us inside together. The jailer then tells us that the Chief will determine our fate in the morning. As he's walking away, he smugly says, "Don't worry. You'll be back tomorrow to get your tits branded. Then, you'll be mine to train as a white sex slave whore."

As he walks away, Amy Sue begins to cry. She's scared and her emotions finally get the best of her. I want to cry, too. But, I suddenly feel the need to comfort her. I look at her, and she's a mess. No wonder, after what we've been through the last two days. Now she's got cum dripping out of both her puss and her ass, as well as splattered all over her face. I lean over and begin to lick the cum from her face. That takes her by surprise.

"W-T-F!" (What the fuck!) she says.

"You're covered with cum," I reply. "It's against one of my personal laws to waste cum."

She then leans forward again, only this time she licks my face.

"Mine, too," she replies. "We both need a good tongue bath."

We probably spend the next hour or so licking every inch of each other's body. Obviously, she's not my first. But, if she had been, she would have turned me into a girl lover that night. It is special. That night we get to know each other in ways that will never be repeated. By the time we're done, both of our faces are clean. As well as our pussies and our asses.

Creampie heaven for two. We end up falling asleep in each other's arms. The next thing we know is the jailer is banging on our cell door telling us it's time to get up. He takes us over to a corner of the cave where there is a makeshift shower. He tells us that we have five minutes to get cleaned up. Then, it's off to see the Chief.

After we're cleaned up, they lock walking chains between our legs, cuff our wrists behind our backs, and then lock collars with leashes around our necks. Then, we're pulled back outside and once again placed in the rear seat of two separate Tribal Police squad cars. It takes about 45 minutes to reach the Tribal Headquarters.

Once we arrive at HQ, we're taken down into a common jail pen. There we are locked up with about 25 other naked white women. We're the only ones without numbers branded on our tits. We're both scared to Hell. Some of these whores look dangerous. We don't want to start anything, so we find a corner and attempt to hide.

"Well," one of the bigger ones says. "Look at this. Fresh meat. There' not even numbered yet."

"Leave them alone," another one says. "Can't you see that they're scared to death? Hell, I was scared to death the first time I was brought into the Whore's Court. Don't worry, Honeys, you'll get used to this life eventually. It won't be long and you'll be numbered and working in the same houses as us."

Finally, Amy Sue gets up the courage and asks what they're all doing here.

"Well," one of the whores says. "We're all Tribal sex slaves. Most of us are escaped Lesbonian slaves who have been converted into Tribal sex slaves and whores. We're all about to get our pussies whipped for failing to make our 'fuckin' quota' last month. How about you two? I see you're not numbered yet. Why are you here?"

"We're here to explain to the Judge that our arrest in Lesbonia was a mistake," I say.

"Silly bitch," another of the whores says. "This is Whore's Court. You're not brought here to prove your guilt or innocence. You're brought here to be pussy whipped. They've probably already determined that you're both escaped slaves from Lesbonia. You'll probably be converted into Tribal sex slaves and whores, just like all of us were, and then pussy whipped."

Just as she's finishing scaring the shit out of us, one of the guards comes to the cage door and calls out, "Slave 4618."

"Shit," the whore talking with us says.

Then, I look down at her tits and see the numbers '46' branded on her left tit and '18' on her right. Evidently she's been through the process before, so she quietly walks over to the guard and is taken out of the pen.

"Come over here," another of the whores says. "Get up on this bench, and you can watch what will happen to all of us before the day is over."

We follow her over to the far wall, and get up on the bench. We can now see out one of the bar covered windows out onto a wooden punishment platform. There's a large whipping frame. Just as we begin to focus, we see the guards tell '4618' to lie down on the stage, and then they attach cuffs to her ankles.

She's then lifted in the air by her ankles, with her legs spread wide. Her pussy is now open and available. Next, her arms are also cuffed and pulled outwards. Soon she's suspended from the whipping frame in a reverse spread eagle position, with her pussy wide open and available for torment.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.