The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine - Cover

The Trials and Tribulations of Amy Sue & Maxine

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two recently graduated high school sexpots embark on an adventure of sucking, fucking, bondage, and more as they use their sex skills to travel across the USA. This is the first of a multiple part story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Enema   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   BBW   Big Breasts   Menstrual Play   Public Sex   Workplace   Nudism  

A short while later, while we're waiting for the elevator back in our apartment building, we run into one of our neighbors who we know is both a lesbian and a lawyer. We tell her about our evening, and she says that someone should have warned us about that bar. We don't tell her that we are planning to go back tomorrow night. After all, we both expect that by tomorrow night we will both be unemployed, and using our cunts to get food and drinks is better than starving to death.

But, we do tell her that we expect to get fired in the morning. She tells us that sex and gender equality discrimination is her legal specialty. She normally represents LGBTs (Lesbians/Gays/Bisexuals/Transgenders), but occasionally works for straights, too. She then suggests that maybe she should go to work with us tomorrow morning as our legal counsel.

We both think that's a great idea, but neither of us can afford a lawyer. We are only making minimum wage at the agency. The only real benefit we receive from either the agency or its officers is an occasional fancy dinner in exchange for a fuck. We now realize that we've been played like a banjo. But, it was fun while it lasted.

Then, she tells us her fee: She says that she'll represent us 'pro bono' if we come back to her place tonight and double team her pussy and asshole. She wants us to be her naked sex slaves for the night. Hell, we were doing more than that at work with four guys earlier tonight when their wives caught us. Well, we both know that we are nothing more than whores anyway since we've been unofficially fucking for money ever since we arrived in New York.

So, as we're riding up in the elevator, we agree to do our first all-girl ménage-a-trios in exchange for free legal advice. As soon as we enter her apartment, she tells us to strip totally naked and leave all our clothes next to the door. She then tells us that once we're naked we're to make us all a drink while she 'gets more comfortable'. When she returns, she's also totally naked. Well, maybe not totally. She's wearing a 10" strap-on dong. She's also carrying two sets of handcuffs.

I'm still not sure if we went there because we wanted her legal help, if we were too drunk to know any better, or if we just enjoyed licking the topless gal's cunts in the bar and wanted more. Well, all I can say is that when we leave her apartment the next morning, we're both thinking that if she's as good a lawyer as she is a lezzie domme, our jobs will be saved.

As we expect, as soon as we get to work the next morning, we are called into a conference with the Office Manager and the head of HR. We ask or lezzie lawyer to wait out in the reception area while we meet with them privately. Obviously, our suspicions are right: We are about to be fired for fuckin' the bosses. We are politely asked to resign 'for the good of the company'.

"Good of the company?" I reply. "Don't you mean 'for the good of the suits that have been fuckin' us both since the day we were hired?"

"Besides," Amy Sue adds. "It appears to me that your both just jealous and can't stand the competition. Not only that, but I think you're both lezzies at heart. After all, we've never seen either of you getting fucked by any of the bosses."

"Tell you what," I reply. "We'll both eat your pussies every day for a month if you let us keep our jobs."

Well, it appears that we've managed to really piss off the Office Manager. Her face is now bright red. The conversation goes downhill from there. We realize that no matter what we say or do, we're going to be fired. So, we introduce them to our lezzie lawyer. Boy, are they pissed when we tell them that if the company wants us to leave quietly, they must negotiate an exit package with her.

Next, the Office Manager and the HR Manager ask us to wait while they confer with the company's prez. Shortly afterwards, they return with the prez and the company's in-house lawyer. It now appears that this is not going to be a pleasant negotiation. But, what the fuck? We've been giving this bastard free fucks and BJs for over three months. It's time for him to pay up, too.

Before the day is over, we agree to voluntarily leave the company, keep everything we know about it or any of its employees or officers confidential, and also enter into a two-year non-competitive employment and full confidentiality agreement. In exchange, the company agrees to give us both a severance package that not only includes full salary plus benefits for two full years valued at $75K/year, it also includes an additional $150K each in hush money. Simply put, we agree to get out of the industry and keep our mouths shut about fucking the bosses in exchange for money. I guess that legally we just became fuckin' pros.

Our lezzie lawyer also gets them to agree to allow us to formally file a sex discrimination lawsuit against the firm, and then officially accept a 'plea bargain' agreement that seals all public records and places a gag order on everyone involved. This, in effect, allows the agreement to officially be classified as a judicial award – not income – and therefore it is tax free money.

By the end of the day we both are without a job, but each of us now has about $300K additional in the bank. Who says that fuckin' and suckin' don't pay? After the meeting ends, we all go out to a local bar to celebrate. Neither Amy Sue nor I know that it's a lezzie bar. But, we're so happy that we don't care that there aren't any guys there.

"Greetings, fellow muff divers," our lezzie lawyer announces as we enter the bar. "I would like to introduce our two newest converts to the lifestyle: Amy Sue and Maxine. Today these two bitches offered to eat pussy every day for a month in order to keep their jobs. Anyone interested in taking them up on that offer?"

"Can we suck on their tits, too?" one of the patrons yells.

"Hell, Yes!" Amy Sue shouts back while removing her blouse and bra. "Come and get these puppies."

Well, Amy Sue's comment takes me by surprise. But, we're both still on an emotional high. After all, we just fought 'The Man', and, unlike the song, we won. In addition, I quickly see that I'm seriously outnumbered. So, 'when in Rome... ' So, I strip off my blouse and bra, too. Before the night's over, both Max and I get really drunk and end up suckin' and fuckin' most of the dykes in the place.

We even end up working for tips as totally naked servers. Sometimes our tips are a free pussy licking. Other times we're bent over the table and fucked by a chick with a dick (strap-on). When we leave the lezzie bar we're both very drunk and feeling no pain after spending most of the day and night fucking and sucking a bunch of dykes.

When we return to our apartment building we don't go to our place. We end up at our lezzie lawyer's apartment, naked and in cuffs. Actually, I am learning that I not only like eating pussy, but I think that I'm a bit of a submissive. Amy Sue also appears to like serving others, too. For the second night in a row, we learn that we both love to eat strange pussy. Or, get ours eaten by another gal.

Later we both admit that women do eat pussy better than men. But, we also admit that there's nothin' better than a good fuckin'. And, that takes a guy with a rock hard cock. While discussing our future, Amy Sue comes up with another real brainstorm.

"Hey, Max," she says. "Remember that first night at the bar down the street. You know, were we had to fuck and suck for our food and drinks the night before we got fired by TWAT. Well, since knowing how to use our T&A got us this far, why don't we use our bodies to tour the country? Only we won't charge for pussy. Just ask the guys to give us free food, drinks, and a place to spend the night. Officially we won't be whores. Just 'Gold Diggin' Sluts'. Hell, this country is filled with those bitches."

"We can go from city to city, night club to night club, and each night have a one-night stand with a different sugar daddy," she explains. "I figure that there's a bunch of horny guys out there willing to supply us with plenty of drinks, food, and a place to spend the night in return for a hot piece of ass or two. All we have to do is continue doing what we do best – fucking and sucking."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.