My Twin Sisters - Cover

My Twin Sisters

 

Chapter 7

I woke up and decided to try my next lesson without any teacher influence.

I went to between her legs and drank in her beauty and her aroma. From going online I knew what everything was, so I started by licking her clitoris. That didn't wake her up?

I took and spread her knees apart even further and stuck my tongue deep inside her, getting some of her sweetness in my mouth. I saw her raise the sheets and look down at me.

"Doing some advanced work on your own, I see!" she said with a grin and a giggle.

"I need to know how to completely please you, Sharon — this is just one of many things I need to learn."

"Well, get back to it honey, you've got the basics down — Oooh! — Yeah ... that is really nice, your father completely stopped doing this to me over a year ago — that's probably when he'd started stepping out."

Something a friend of mine said was to use your tongue and draw the alphabet all over the pussy you are eating. I started, A, B, C, D, E is a lot of fun, F, G — Sharon started to come up off the bed so I moved from her pussy to her mouth, letting her taste herself as I started a morning fuck.

"Oh, Oh, Oh, Charles — Oh, honey — keep doing that!"

I promised myself I would take longer before I came this next time, so I started mauling her tits while I was fucking her pussy. I was really proud of myself on how long I'd gone with out cumming. I looked and saw Sharon's eyes were closed as I was nearing my orgasm.

"Oh, baby- oh baby — you feel so good in your momma's pussy!"

I heard giggling, turned and saw the girls watching us. That got me ready to blow as I sped up and filled my beautiful and outstanding mother with my boy juice. I motioned the girls to leave, and they did blowing me a kiss — as I gave Sharon the last spurt of my jism.

"Did I hear the girls?" she asked.

"No, that must've been the next room over, dear sweet Sharon. What's my next lesson going to be about, anyway?" I asked.

"We need to stop by a drug store before we have the next lesson, Charles! Right now, all I want is to have you hold me please?"

I did, wrapping my arms around this magnificent 36-year-old woman who still looks so good both in and out of clothes.

We spent most of the morning in bed, kissing and touching — I really like the touching!

Sharon made the point that we needed to get started on our day, so we took a shower together which was a lot more fun with a naked woman in there with you.

Changing into comfortable clothes, I knocked on the girl's door and Faith opened it. "Do you guys want to go with your mother and I looking for a place to live?"

Faith responded, "I think you two should do this together, OK — Hope and I can keep ourselves busy. We can always call you — right?"

I gave her a kiss on the cheek and said, "You're growing up young lady — bye!"

We walked to our car as I opened the door for Sharon and handed her the keys, I took the laptop out of my backpack and found us a drug store first thing. Sharon went in by herself and came out with a brown bag full of goodies.

"Wait until we're done with all of our errands Charles."

"Since I'm calling you Sharon now, you can call me Charlie if you want?" I said.

"OK, look for homes for sale in the area, not less than $100K, not more than $250K," she answered.

"Sure thing beautiful — 1117 homes to choose from — let me put in 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, do we want a foreclosed home?"

"They could be a lot of work to get up to speed, Charlie — select 'no foreclosures' and 2000 square feet."

"That brings it down to 335 homes — any more restrictions?" I asked. "After I begin driving, I'll need a car of my own, so a two car garage would be a good investment."

"Wow, I found a nice place here, Cul-de-sac, 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2204 square feet - $225,000 — looks like a possibility?"

"Let's go look at it, Honey."

"It's a 45 minute drive to Los Alamos," I said.

"Doesn't matter to me at all, Charlie — give me directions?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.