My Twin Sisters - Cover

My Twin Sisters

 

Chapter 3

I got to my room, and both girls were waiting for me. Faith went for my lips and Hope went for my dick, stripping me naked in just a few seconds.

Faith was giving me the best kiss I ever had as Hope put my dick in her mouth again, this time trying to get all eight inches into her mouth. I was on my back on my bed and both girls stripped naked and went back to what they were doing, Hope trying her best to deep throat me, while Faith was kissing me along with putting my hand on her pussy.

It felt so nice and wet, as she moved so her pussy was up against my face. "Lick it, Charles — please lick my pussy ... I've wanted you to do that for so long."

I used both of my arms to pull her even closer and I had my tongue deep inside Faith's ever moistening pussy. I felt Hope getting me closer to my second orgasm of the night.

"I'm — I'm getting so close — so close to cumming again, Hope. Use your hand a little — she did and also squeezed my dick real hard again and I came more times than I could count. I could tell Faith was about to cum in my mouth, so I licked at her clit and then she shot a wonderful bit of liquid directly in my mouth, and it tasted wonderful.

After we all had cum, I got up to use some Scope, so my mouth wouldn't smell like a pussy anymore.

I got dressed for bed, but left my room to give the girls some cover while they crossed back into there own room.

I went downstairs and found Mom just sitting on the sofa, with a tissue in her hand — she'd been crying. I plopped down next to her, putting my arm around her. She leaned on my shoulder and broke down.

"Oh, honey — I think your father is having an affair with a girl in his office. He's 'working late' way too much lately, I just ... don't know what to do about it?"

"I could get my Reggie Jackson baseball bat and beat him up for you. Maybe just a kneecap, something to give him pause," I said.

That caused her to giggle a bit, and I saw her radiant smile for the first time in a while.

"Mom, why don't you confront him about it?" I reasoned.

"He may just decide to leave me, and I'm not ready to be alone raising three teenagers by myself," she said.

"Is that the only thing keeping you from throwing him out?" I asked.

"You kids need a father = I know too many women raising children without a man in the house. Life is different when there is just a woman to raise kids, Charles — you may not understand that, but you will someday!" she responded.

"What about money, do we have the money to kick him out?" I asked.

"Charles, it sounds like you want him gone as much as I do, and yes, I have a trust from my parents that I've had access since I turned 25. It's loaded — we're loaded!! Your father doesn't even know about it. I've never touched any of it."

"Then let's pack up all of his shit and put it outside with a note, telling him to take a walk!" I said, causing her to slap at me lightly because she does not like cursing in the house.

"Are you serious, honey?" she responded.

"Yeah, tomorrow — or the next day - right after he leaves for work, we pack up all of his stuff, put it outside. Then we get the locks changed. Then you take us all on a vacation somewhere for two weeks," I explained.

"But Charles, what about your school?"

"We're all A-students and its in the middle of the school year, we could make it up easy after we got back. Think about it Mom -- I'll talk to the girls, and tell them we need to be our very best, they'll understand and we all will be supportive of whatever you decide, OK?"

"Oh, honey — you are such a fine young man ... thank you so much. I don't think I can be ready to do this until the day after tomorrow. I plan on talking to your father when he gets home tonight. I need all of you kids to stay in your rooms no matter what you hear, OK?"

"Sure thing Mom, I'll go tell the girls what's going on, and probably stay with them, until what ever happens — happens?"

Mom turned to me and we had a moment, looking into each other's eyes. I felt something pull me to her and we kissed again, like we did in the kitchen. I felt her mouth open to mine as we kissed like lovers instead of mother and son.

"Oh, Charles — you make me feel so wonderful, and loved!" she said.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.