My Special Vantage Point
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Harry's spouse was in the perfect spot to find out all his secrets and hidden things that he never told her about. She discovers his affair with her younger sister and even some sort of relationship with her sister's twenty something daughter born out of wedlock. The problem is that she may not be able to do anything about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Uncle   Niece   InLaws   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, is this reflection truly I?

No, it is the image of Rose my twenty year old niece with the great pair of headlights and the deluxe model ass.

What magic has been cast to take me from the security of my "dearly departed" jar on the mantle to standing naked in front of this full length mirror? I have no idea how long we will remain switched in this strange quirk of fate but I have every intention of taking full advantage of it.

My deplorably dissolute former husband Harry's cum still decorates my chin and breasts with dried flecks and I can smell his scent in my hair right where he bounced his squirting cock.

After the switch took place, I sat on the bed in a state of shock watching my younger sister Mary let Harry poke her pussy from the rear. Of course, now that I was inside Rose's much younger body, I would have to consider Mary to be my less than innocent mum.

I could not resist shoving my finger up Harry's plunging brown eye just to give him a taste of his own medicine for stretching my sphincter all those times when I felt it a necessary offering to keep him close to home. I knew my Harry was always sniffing around the young female students looking for a suitable "rear door" partner in search of a better grade.

My slut of a mum was starting to moan with a pathetic whining noise and I knew from experience she was not far from reaching her gasping release. My finger in Harry's bum was making him stick poor Mary deeper than ever before. He slapped into her slightly drooping ass cheeks with a hard and spirited humping action that came close to knocking her right off the bed. I could see that the old fool was ready to spurt his load into Mary's well-pounded pussy, so I dug my finger in real deep and twisted it vigorously in every direction. He was so excited that he grabbed Mary's love handles and held her tight against his groin as he delivered a most copious load of creamy cum.

Now I was back in my own house with my "mum" Mary sound asleep in her bedroom. I looked at my beautiful twenty year old body in the mirror once again and lifted my leg up high so I could see my pussy slit and my brown eye at the same time. Even when I was only in my twenties and still at University, I did not look this good. The change from my last physical form in my late 50s was certainly not comparable at all. I had felt I was still a "good lay" even in my mature state but I could not argue with the slender figure of the beautiful young girl in the mirror.

I looked in Rose's drawers and found several "toys" which I sort of recognized. Well, at least I was familiar with the dildo thingy and the rubber butt plug but most of the other stuff was a mystery to me. I did see a long chain of connected little "balls" that were marked with the cryptic note of "Love Beads". My suspicion was that they would be shoved into the pussy or ass and pulled back out again to give the feel of being stretched and fucked by very thick cocks.

I wanted to play with the "Love Beads" but I settled for the dildo and started to slide it in and out of my tight pussy slit after lubricating it liberally from a jar marked "sexy lube-strawberry flavor". At first, I was disappointed with the result but then I realized the lube had a stimulating effect and soon my pussy was quivering and pulsating with each studied thrust.

Since it was pretty late at night, I figured my "mum" would be sleeping like a baby. However, to be on the safe side, I chewed on a rubber cock to keep from whimpering too loudly as my orgasm fast approached.

It hit me hard and surprised me with the overwhelming waves of sheer pleasure. It had been a long time since I felt this alive and pounding with emotion. My orgasm washed over me and left me wishing for a live cock to plumb my depths of passion.

The next morning, I dressed and used Rose's stock of cosmetics to enhance my facial features beyond my greatest expectations. I selected her skimpiest thong and the open top bra that revealed even the dark tinted nipple under the sheerest of blouses. I looked at my bottom in the mirror and was well-pleased with how it seemed to stick out just that extra little bit that usually inflamed male libidos.

I covered my lack of knowledge with a story about a severe headache and received oodles of sympathy from most of my male co-workers and knowing looks of skepticism from the females.

When I went into the supervisor's office, I expected to be admonished for not being up to snuff on the daily operations, but he just lowered the blinds and motioned for me to sit up on his lap. I did not have to be a mental genius to figure out what he wanted me to do. My boss whose name was Ted wasted no time in yanking down my thong and sliding his impressive hard cock into my pussy slit from the rear. I automatically started to move up and down, but he stopped me with his hands and asked,

"What's the matter with you today, Rose? You know I like you to be still while I squeeze your ass with my cock buried deep. Please don't move, you little tease!"

Ted spent an inordinate amount of time playing with my ass and I was forced to spray him with my female juices at least twice before I attempted to move a muscle. Each time, he spanked me hard on my ass cheeks for being a naughty secretary, but I could tell he was enjoying it immensely.

The sensation of his load shooting deep inside my vagina was very satisfying to me. As soon as he was finished, he pushed me up off his lap and told me,

"Get your pants up, girl! This is an office. Be sure to get the last month reports to me before you leave today and if I catch you on the phone texting again, it's the sack for you, lots of other girls willing to sit on old Ted's lap to get a good job and a chance to make extra money. Don't forget, I need you to bring these briefs to Prince Sharif at the guest house tonight after work. And, Rose, no need to wear any undies tonight, the Prince is on a tight schedule."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.