Her Secret Weakness - Cover

Her Secret Weakness

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sue is still a virgin but she has experience the joy of many orgasms from the perverts she meets on the subway each and every day. Her boss is also very free with his hands and she allows him to explore her body in order to keep her job. Then she meets her dream man. Sue is certain he will teach her everything she wants to know so badly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Public Sex   Workplace  

Sue discovered that her new found friend from the subway was more than a newly hired and friendly co-worker at her job downtown. He was also a newly acquired boyfriend who paid comforting attention to all those special places she required to be visited on serious dates in darkened places.

He was also a good kisser and that was a saving grace because bad kissing was the quickest way to turn her off entirely.

Bob was surprised that she allowed him to get her panties down so quickly but she impressed on him that he was being granted temporary "rubbing" and touching rights but any sort of penetration would have to be negotiated with long term commitment contracts that pointed to a lasting relationship on his part and complete submission on hers. He seemed fully onboard with that agreement and she trembled on the cusp of his inquisitive fingers for several months.

Then, there was that fateful afternoon on the beach under the shade of a huge rented umbrella. She was breathing hard after running all the way back up from the water with soles of her feet moving fast to avoid the pain from the hot sand. She knocked off all the sand from between her toes as soon as they reached the oasis of the shaded blanket and the cooler with the iced pop.

In a spirited hump on top of the beach blanket, Bob managed to slip his cock under the edge of her bathing costume and he stealthily slid inside her brimming wet slit with little difficulty. They were both in the throes of passion before either realized a flood of creamy cum was soon to follow. Immediately afterward, she packed up her picnic basket and gave him the "cold shoulder" all the way home on the bus. In fact, Sue continued the silent treatment at work much to his unhappiness and bewilderment because he steadfastly maintained it was an honest mistake in the heat of the moment.

It was a nervous couple of months for Sue and she only relaxed after her period signaled she had nothing to worry about. She completely rethought her feelings about Bob with his stealth cock and decided it was time for her to seriously search for the comfort of a man more interested in things like putting a roof over her head and food on the table than the sliding of cocks under a defenseless bathing suit.

An older manager who had recently lost his wife in an automobile accident started to hang around Sue's desk almost sensing her aura of availability. He was overweight, swarthy and had an irritating laugh that sounded like he was being nasty and not happy. She knew he was a few levels above the others at the coffee wagon including her but he didn't act like he was "stuck up" and that impressed her quite a bit.

Actually, Gino was just a nice guy with two children and no wife at home to take care of them. He knew he had to find someone quick and break her in right. This girl with the pretty bottom seemed like the best candidate right now and the rumor was she had recently split with her boyfriend.

When he asked her out on an actual date, she didn't hesitate for a split second.

They had dinner at a quiet little Italian restaurant and he told her,

"You must try this wine. It is from a region in Italy where my parents used to own a vineyard."

That was enough inducement for her to have not only one glass but three glasses of the great-tasting dark red wine. It was quite a bit for her as she was unaccustomed to drinking anything with a kick except for eggnog at Christmas.

Gino walked her all the way to her door and she remembered her parents were at the church for the fundraising appeal for the construction of a new rectory. The silly elevator was not working properly and they had to take the stairs. On every floor, Gino paused to catch his breath and they mutually decided it was an ideal time to experiment with their kissing compatibility. Sue was surprised that the older man had some interesting techniques that must have been popular with his generation. Her apartment was on the fourth floor and by the time they got there Gino had already progressed to dipping his stubby fingers inside her panty gussets and tickling her private parts. He was well skilled at such activities with years of experience and willing females. She just opened her knees and under the influence of the wine allowed him freedom to explore at his own pace.

Suddenly, they were at her front door and she let Gino go into her purse to get out the key because she had lost all interest in searching for anything. As soon as he opened the front door, the silly pussy came out and started rubbing her ankles. They both kind of stumbled into the long hallway and she looked for the light switch on the papered wall.

"Just a minute, Gino! I know it is here somewhere. I found it. Oh, drat! The fuse must have blown."

They stood there in the darkness and she felt the older man's breath on her ear. He sucked her earlobe into his wet mouth in a way that made her knees go all wobbly and she started to whimper shamelessly because she had not had Bobby's fingers or hard shaft anywhere near her pussy or nipples for a very long time. She was pinned up against the wall by Gino's rotund and sturdy body. It made her feel a bit trapped but it was a nice feeling to just give up and let him have his way. She looked over her shoulder and whispered in the dark.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.