Postumus (sic) an Introduction - Cover

Postumus (sic) an Introduction

Copyright© 2012 by Maxicue

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I am accosted by a strange old man who ends up being much more than he appears as do the extraordinarily beautiful and sexy women he introduces me to. The first book of the Eternal Serpent's Tales series, it serves as the lengthy series' introduction.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Prostitution  

"Hey Lindy." I said shyly into my cell phone.

"Who's this?' asked Helena into hers rather abruptly.

"Uhm Joe ... Joe Solomon?"

"Oh hi Joe."

"Are you busy?"

"Well I am sort of in the..."

"Okay. Sorry. I'll..."

"Joe!" Helena shouted luckily not into her phone.

"Fuck," I grumbled.

We sat in the kitchen wearing robes, mine borrowed from Snake who apparently stayed there, though why he buzzed the door I didn't know. We worked role playing to get me over myself.

"Why can't it be face to face?" I asked Helena. Snake watching us chuckled.

"You're calling her tomorrow, or today I guess since it's nearly four am," Helena replied. "You're going to tell her she's going on a date with you today! She's not going to say no. She won't have a chance."

"But she might..."

"She won't have a conflict. It's fucking Saturday. If she's in bed with someone when you call, it's not you, and she should be with you. Somebody's just filling in for you but she won't know that until you show her. Got that!?!"

"Yes ma'am," I chuckled with a bow.

"Alright. Try again."

The door opened and a Jewish princess, a tall angel entered. Nearing six feet tall with long wavy chestnut hair and a narrow lightly tanned face with piercing hazel/green eyes and a long nose with a small bulb at the end and a sensuous mouth with soft lips, when she removed her brown suede jacket, her clingy dark red dress with narrow straps over her wide shoulders and a plunging neckline revealed a lithe body with more on top and bottom than the usual runway model which served only to make her more attractive and sexier than any model I ever saw. Unfortunately she spoke and her flaw became obvious.

"Fuck, what a fucking asshole," she whined in a too high nasally Midwest twang. "Arrogant with nothing to be arrogant about, a big dick with a little fucking dick." As she whined she walked past the table and grabbed a glass from the cupboard and brought it back to the table. Noticing me she smiled beautifully. "You're a tall one," she said pouring a glass full of wine. Setting the bottle down she opened her arms. "Give me a hug. I love being hugged by a man my size."

I could have been hard. Normally I would have been just watching her. She moved so sensuously like a sleek cat. But my cock was plain tuckered out having been enclosed in Helena's hot pussy for at least forty minutes as we knocked off all the familiar positions one by one ending as I had fantasized with my hands holding her hips and my abdomen slapping against her butt in the doggy position, her thrusting back against my frenetic forward thrusts until my body undulated and hers shivered when we met our peaks simultaneously and my sweaty torso collapsed across her sweaty back with my knees bent beneath her and our connection held as long as possible, finally ending when my flaccid penis slid out, my hand holding the bottom edge of the extra large rubber to prevent leakage since it had become a loose bag instead of a skin tight cover. Nearly a half hour had passed since then and I still felt the languid bliss of post orgasm satisfaction. The intensity of the orgasm seemed to equate to a longer lasting and more encompassing languidness. My penis didn't embarrass me by poking out from the robe, although the fact that I was in the presence of two prostitutes or escorts or whatever probably would have negated embarrassment anyway.

Feeling her incredible body pressed against me though awakened my dormant flesh, especially when she squeezed my butt cheeks and pulled me against her abdomen and my elongating cock rubbed against her pubic bone.

"So nice," she murmured hotly into my ear, her voice much lower and much more seductive, the words reverberating in her body and mine with it being in such close contact with hers.

"He can't afford you, Naomi," Helena finally said matter-of-factly.

My mind whispered, "Jealous," but it was my male ego talking. Helena stated fact. It's what she did.

The hug ended and Naomi looked down at my rising flesh sneaking out from behind the robe. "You could be my boyfriend," she said, still low and sensual.

"He can't afford you," Helena repeated. "Sit, Joe. We have work to do."

Snake chuckled. "You might get your chance, Naomi. He's not going to be a stranger here. Now's not the time, but tomorrow morning we talk about Joe here."

As if the seduction hadn't happened, Naomi shrugged and returned to her unpleasant twang. "Whatever, Grandpa." She downed her wine in one gulp. "Goddamn I needed that. Goodnight," and she glided away.

"Goodnight," I returned gazing at her gorgeous backside in retreat.

Before it disappeared, Helena interrupted my stare. "Let's get this right, Joe. Sit." Noticing my tumescence when I turned towards her, she chuckled and shook her head. "Such a succubus. I'll take care of that again if you get it right this time. Imagine me as Lindy, slowly getting seduced and enjoying the seduction. Imagine the first kisses and the first intimate caress. Imagine the joy in it and for her too. Imagine her naked at last and eager to make love, her arms open wanting to be filled. Her pussy ready to be filled, ready to be tasted and made to shimmy and shake. Imagine her lustful eyes, her disarming smile, her loving embrace. Imagine how much she wants you, how ready she is for you. No more barriers. Distance forded. You're intimate now. She just doesn't know it yet. Imagine that when you call her."

Her phone buzzed and she answered it, "Hello," her voice rough as if just awakened.

"Hi Lindy, it's Joe."

"Oh hello Joe."

"I have a full day planned and the plan includes you."

"It does?" she inquired, amused.

"Unh-hunh. I'll swing by in an hour. We'll start with breakfast."

"But it's past 11."

"Brunch then."

"Okay. See you then ... you stud."

We laughed including Snake. She hopped out of her chair and onto my lap and kissed me thoroughly, our first kiss. I looked forward to more from the Greek minx. "I like a man with a plan," she told me afterward.

Pulling me to my feet, her hand went from my hand to my swollen cock, leading it and me to her bedroom. Her robe falling to the floor, she sat on her bed her mouth bringing wet heat around my glans. One of my hands caressed her cheek feeling the expansion caused by my cock head and the other hand thumbed her nipples while her soft resilient tit flesh was cupped by my palm. She spit into her hand and rubbed my base before returning her mouth to the head and quickening the movement of her blow job.

With a loud slurping sound she removed her mouth and it broadened to a smile as she gazed up at me, her azure eyes seeming to glow from within in the dim light of her room. The lowest setting of her three-way bedside lamp lit the room equivalent to a couple candles. Her eyes only shifted from mine to find the foil packet of a condom which she grabbed and efficiently ripped open and removed the off white circle and rolled it over my cock in one seamless motion. Then she pulled me via my cock again over her as she lay back and spread wide and guided it to lower lips. Her upper lips joined mine again as I slowly penetrated her hot cunt. Both orifices, measured with cock and tongue, seemed hotter than humanly possible like a bitch in heat. My hot bitch.

As she promised we made slow love, our mouths occupied with kisses and murmurs. I wanted her more fully in my arms so I pulled her into a sitting position. Our slow fuck became a slow grind and release.

"Oh Joe," she murmured into my ear minutes later, her hot breath making me shiver counter intuitively, and I felt her interior tremble and my balls becoming bathed by her nectar. When she pulled her head back I could see her wide eyes and sloppy grin. Her kiss had never been softer.

Leaning back, she spread herself again on the bed, her raven hair fanned out like a gorgon's snaky tresses except where they stuck to her sweaty forehead. I continued the gentle fuck which began the lovemaking, returning to the strokes that brought my glans precariously to just inside her pussy lips before sinking to her depths where the glans whispered contact with her cervix. Gradually the thrilling friction spurred me to quicken my thrusts and intensify them. Gripping her fleshy buttocks I became lost in the exquisite pleasure to the point of pounding her into the bed as fast as my body would allow.

"Oh ... God!" she moaned through a tightened mouth as she experienced what seemed like her biggest orgasm of the night. I pounded through it, feeling the shock of pleasure emanating from swelling testes and letting it overwhelm me. Pulling her against me, feeling the cervical resistance where my glans pressed deeper than ever and shaking from the awesome power of the ejaculations, I felt her ecstatic flesh shiver around my cock while simultaneously milking it as my cock expanded and contracted pumping out seed into the safety of the condom.

We both must have experienced the little death because the next memory I had I heard her murmur, "Joe, you need to move." Her hand wrapped around the base of my flaccid penis keeping the condom from leaking as I pulled out. She removed it and tossed it onto her bedside table. Her hand pressing on my shoulder suggested I roll onto my back which I did. She rolled on top of me and kissed me lovingly. Lifting her beautiful face, I saw the glimmer of her eyes and a surprisingly shy smile that somehow made her more real to me. I gulped down a feeling of love. This woman was a professional, not a girlfriend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.